Looks are really not as objective as people on here make it out to be.

M

muttchad323

Banned
Think about it. If looks were truly as objective as people on here made it out to be then there would be a definitive hierarchy on who is placed where.

In my time as I browse through the forum, I see multiple people criticise the same person and multiple people say the same person is the best looking ever. If looks are truly objective then why cant you guys reach a conclusion for everyone.

For example, many people say this British model is overrated:
79862C71 F826 AC1D 6F407832C9C9D1BE

And many people say he is the Best looking man ever. I have seen the same sentiment on other websites too with multiple people including famous models and actors. My personal opinion is that he looks very good but he is far too overrated.

Some weird looking people according to some who people on here say are the most incredible looking people:
Richard Ramirez attorneys 1990
Jordan barrett 1577256473740083

Not saying they can't get girls. Many people can get girls, doesn't mean they are the best looking people ever.

Looks are basically not subjective at all and this forum which tries to rank looks is proof of it. Everyone argues about who's good looking and who isn't but if it is so objective then it shouldn't be that hard. For example, height is objective. Nobody is going to argue that Tyson Fury is taller than Shaquille O Neal. But you'll always have people arguing about who's eyes are better looking or things like that.

Learn to admit there's a very broad and general hierarchy of looks as in deformed, very ugly, ugly, below average, average, above average, good looking and very good looking. But don't be surprised if girls would pick someone in a category below from someone in the category above the to some other factor like personality. You literally can't place people on a number scale because it makes no sense for girls for then majorly prefer someone less goos looking over someone who is good looking.

Here is an example hierarchy for black people in my opinion.

Deformed
75deda7baa642a1d35061f89a802afbe  bad family photos ugly kids

Very ugly

Ugly
Images 1

Below Average
Diante yarber

Average
African american man stock picture 1611023

Above Average
A03e8d5182afbed1447a0db1b1eec8b8cb 12 michael b jordanrsquarew1200

Good looking
96fbd4aed6e79584a1bdc73e5c915b32

Very Good Looking
MV5BNjY5NmRiMzItY2UwZi00M2FjLTg1MzktMGU5ZTFmMmI5NTI1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzU2OTIwMjA V1 UY1200 CR

Maybe Best looking?
XE4gJpJP6fQvyJ65o2B3 31pPVEQM gTO6Jnwb8Dy8s

I do not claim this is definitive, I.e., someone one category below the other could be considered better looking by some but I doubt someone two categories below someone would be argued as better looking by anyone.

That's my take on things.

Tldr; looks aren't as objective as objective as made out to be there's a broad category of who's better looking than who but it's very general and can be argued.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Deleted member 7079 and Deleted member 7866
THE ONLY OBJECTIVE LOOKS FACT IS THAT SEAN OPRY IS THE MOST GL MALE TO EVER LIVE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Chadlitecel, Deleted member 8028 and 2 others
Any average guy can get a good looking girl. I see it every. Fucking day. Don't let these retards who rate maxillas all day convince you otherwise.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible, Deleted member 1751 and didntreadlol
Point is if you're average you're fine. inb4 cope inb4 muh hunter eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and didntreadlol
Looks are objective but since nobody is perfect anything above 6PSL should be subjective imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8028, Deleted member 7079, BlackManlet and 1 other person
It’s maybe 80 percent objectivity and 20 percent subjectivity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 7866 and Deleted member 4430
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
83D2BA43 7F89 43E4 9591 47D0CFF6B203

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 7866, BlackManlet and 1 other person
Looks are objective but since nobody is perfect anything above 6PSL should be subjective imo
Yep, like some girls would think this guy looks like a complete weird looking autist
x8HS3P3t_SSr6f3t.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Deleted member 1751
Yep, like some girls would think this guy looks like a complete weird looking autist
x8HS3P3t_SSr6f3t.jpg
That's why there's a difference between psl and smv they're not always same
High psl= only facial features and ratios
High smv= overall attractiveness, status, body, tan etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Deleted member 7866
Any average guy can get a good looking girl. I see it every. Fucking day. Don't let these retards who rate maxillas all day convince you otherwise.

Pretty much. Connecting with someon

x8HS3P3t_SSr6f3t.jpg
Keep cherrypicking lens distorted in-motion video screenshot of this god who still manages to look well above average.
4F755949 AB6E 494B BD34 D87C2C6F375F

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 7866 and 1 other person
notice how from ugly to best looking, the black men gained more european features and a better caucasoid skull

Looks are only subjective when you compare people of the same rank with one another

Comparing Danny Devito to Sean O'pry then it becomes very objective

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 7079, zeroshame and 5 others
Looks are only subjective when you compare people of the same rank with one another

Well said!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless and muttchad323

This.
I'd argue people can be loosely divided into the following categories:
Very Unattractive, Unattractive , Average, Attractive, Very Attractive.
90% of people are going to agree on what attractiveness rank a person belongs to, but they may disagree on who's better looking among people in the same bracket. Style preferences and age also play a role, obviously.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8028 and Effortless
This.
I'd argue people can be loosely divided into the following categories:
Very Unattractive, Unattractive , Average, Attractive, Very Attractive.
90% of people are going to agree on what attractiveness rank a person belongs to, but they may disagree on who's better looking among people in the same bracket. Style preferences and age also play a role, obviously.
thats true but the thing is if one woman rates you unattractive then you are objectively unattractive to all women. and vice versa