Looks is good

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
But looking nt is just as important if not more.

If you mog but stand in the club looking weird and wearing weird clothes you’ll bomb.

Same with tinder. If you mog, but post selfies only in your bathroom you won’t do nearly as well as nt mtn.

Going out this weekend has changed everything for me. Being nt is so important

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, aesthetic beauty, tombradylover and 8 others
Good thing I don’t mog shit then.

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and Narcissus🥀
Being NT is more about how you talk and act than how you dress.

But yeah it's extremely important imo.
Looks are mandatory but NT is what gets you to fuck and maintain an LTR.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and DelonLover1999
Get me a gf

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Tales from the slayer's den

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
  • JFL
Being NT is more about how you talk and act than how you dress.
So naive and clearly a rotter. Nearly all nt slayers I saw wore had drip and nt things like shades and shit and good style.

I saw some guys with bad clothing and just thought they were weird

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, zan and Narcissus🥀
You're probably NT ash irl

Most users here are autists like me :feelswhy:
Autism is highly heritable: It is estimated at least 50% of genetic risk is predicted by common genetic variation and another 15-20% is due to spontaneous mutations or predictable inheritance patterns. The remaining genetic risk is yet to be determined
😬😬

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and DelonLover1999
Autism is highly heritable: It is estimated at least 50% of genetic risk is predicted by common genetic variation and another 15-20% is due to spontaneous mutations or predictable inheritance patterns. The remaining genetic risk is yet to be determined
😬😬
Bro shut up posting this on my thread and ruining it

If you mog but stand in the club looking weird and wearing weird clothes you’ll bomb.

Same with tinder. If you mog, but post selfies only in your bathroom you won’t do nearly as well as nt mtn.

With ur looks life must be on easy mode bro

• Hmm...
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Good tactic mr Gengar
Thanks bhai.
You're probably NT ash irl

Most users here are autists like me :feelswhy:
Ok, I won’t deny this. I was extremely NT up until college, when I introvertedmaxx on purpose. That, in combination with my NEETing for nearly 10 years has badly affected my social skills.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and Autismcel
Thanks bhai.

Ok, I won’t deny this. I was extremely NT up until college, when I introvertedmaxx on purpose. That, in combination with my NEETing for nearly 10 years has badly affected my social skills.
But why intovertmaxx?? Thats a death sentence even if you were chad

• +1
Brutal truthnuke for some autists here

But why intovertmaxx?? Thats a death sentence even if you were chad
Because I was blackpilled about looks. I realized women initially hated me because I’m ugly and only were friendly after they knew me. That’s when I realized I should just stop changing their opinion of me and so I quietmaxxed.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel and Luffymaxxing
Thanks bhai.

How did you manage to NEET for 10 years

Last time I was allowed to not have a job was May 2018

• +1
Because I was blackpilled about looks. I realized women initially hated me because I’m ugly and only were friendly after they knew me. That’s when I realized I should just stop changing their opinion of me and so I quietmaxxed.
You were literally this close to ascending but you gave up jfl

Suifuel for me

• So Sad
How did you manage to NEET for 10 years

Last time I was allowed to not have a job was May 2018
By taking out student loans. I am $75,000 in debt and counting.

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
  • WTF
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and Autismcel
  • So Sad

I’m not too into pill ideology, but this take like really deep black pill? Eventually it comes down to NT

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Mogs me by talking to women and having female friends.
In high school, yes. But we never hung out after school (because I’m subhuman).

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Luffymaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: Salted_Salty
Thanks bhai.

To me, you seem very NT and social. Very likable as well. I am sure the other members agrees to this as well

• Woah
To me, you seem very NT and social. Very likable as well. I am sure the other members agrees to this as well
Thanks for the nice words bhai. Yes in high school especially I was well-liked by nearly everyone, both boys and girls. I attended a white high school and was one of few ethnics.

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
In high school, yes. But we never hung out after school (because I’m subhuman).
Still mogs me for being near women and having a female friend.

I legit get scared around them IDK why

• So Sad
Still mogs me for being near women and having a female friend.

I legit get scared around them IDK why
Maybe because of location. But no I don’t mog you at all.

• WTF
Reactions: Autismcel
Thanks for the nice words bhai. Yes in high school especially I was well-liked by nearly everyone, both boys and girls. I attended a white high school and was one of few ethnics.
Mogs me hard bhai. I just have a small freind group with few whites and ethnics. Other than that most people don't even know me. My school has few ethnics as well and it seems to be they are mostly outcasts/loners. It's not that the whites don't like us but rather they prefer their own kind. Going to uni might help but that's just wishful thinking.

• +1
So naive and clearly a rotter. Nearly all nt slayers I saw wore had drip and nt things like shades and shit and good style.

I saw some guys with bad clothing and just thought they were weird
Wearing football kits isn't nt but it's based so I do that

Mogs me hard bhai. I just have a small freind group with few whites and ethnics. Other than that most people don't even know me. My school has few ethnics as well and it seems to be they are mostly outcasts/loners. It's not that the whites don't like us but rather they prefer their own kind. Going to uni might help but that's just wishful thinking.
Keep in mind, I’m talking about my high school era. I think maybe Europeans have a more open mindset in regards to ethnics. They don’t discount you on the basis of being ethnic but how you are as a classmates/person.

Lol uni sucks
I finish in a couple of months. Somehow in the first month I managed to make a group of friends from my accomodation, other than that I have no friends there. So I stopped attending lectures pretty much entirely after first year

If you're not outgoing, going to uni won't really do shit to change that
It's normieville

• +1
Keep in mind, I’m talking about my high school era. I think maybe Europeans have a more open mindset in regards to ethnics. They don’t discount you on the basis of being ethnic but how you are as a classmates/person.
That's why I am considering a more diverse uni where there more people like me. There are programs that allow me to study Europe. Maybe I should think about that

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: F36
That's why I am considering a more diverse uni where there more people like me. There are programs that allow me to study Europe. Maybe I should think about that
Idk where you are now, but yes. Come to Europe to study. Your degree will be worth more. But keep in mind it’s more expensive as a foreigner studying here.

• +1
Lol uni sucks
I finish in a couple of months. Somehow in the first month I managed to make a group of friends from my accomodation, other than that I have no friends there. So I stopped attending lectures pretty much entirely after first year

If you're not outgoing, going to uni won't really do shit to change that
It's normieville
I expected as much, but fuark man I most likely have to live in a dorm with roommates. This is just bad for me as someone who just mind his own business. You attend uni in US or...?

I expected as much, but fuark man I most likely have to live in a dorm with roommates. This is just bad for me as someone who just mind his own business. You attend uni in US or...?
Nah UK
First year was halls of residence where i had my own room but had to share kitchen and toilet with others

Second and third year I lived in a house with people I know

• +1