Looks like a lot of surgeons are doing distraction osteogenesis. Many in the US, and many in India as well!

Deleted member 399

Deleted member 399

White Worshiping Eugenicist Curry Scum
Fuck you guys for introducing me to osteotomies, and now osteogenesis. Implants suddenly seem to be in the backburner now. I can't stop thinking about these distraction procedures. I could get the perfect jaw, the perfect cheekbones and orbital rims, and it will be authentically from my own bone material. I will get a trauma resistant face! Wow! :(
BTW, distraction osteogenesis can elevate the worst of subhumans with the most recessed faces. That's the beauty of it!

FUCK you for making me dream! FUCK!

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262

reminder youll never get any of these

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467
reminder youll never get any of these
Tbh, I would if I everything in my life hadn't come to an end. I even found a distractor for malar and orbital rims. But right now my soul is too exhausted and broken to get anything done. Also, the world is in lockdown and civilization has collapsed. Its never been more over.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer

Legit. Literally no jaw, to completely right.

Imagine walking into a consultation and showing your doctor a morph saying you want to look like this.

He will agree, and give you anesthesia. Then you will wake up in an asylum.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wifeontheground, Deleted member 5694, Zeta ascended and 2 others
He will agree, and give you anesthesia. Then you will wake up in an asylum.
Why would they put you in an asylum. Doing morphs is one of the first orders of business when you go to a plastic surgeon.

Why would they put you in an asylum. Doing morphs is one of the first orders of business when you go to a plastic surgeon.
but this surgery isn't for really meant for aesthetics on non-deformed patients

You guys don't have severe overbite, stop dreaming.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Fuck you guys for introducing me to osteotomies, and now osteogenesis. Implants suddenly seem to be in the backburner now. I can't stop thinking about these distraction procedures. I could get the perfect jaw, the perfect cheekbones and orbital rims, and it will be authentically from my own bone material. I will get a trauma resistant face! Wow! :(
BTW, distraction osteogenesis can elevate the worst of subhumans with the most recessed faces. That's the beauty of it!

@Sergio-OMS does IMDO, pm him

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 399
What îs IMDO? Pls someone clear me

What îs IMDO? Pls someone clear me
Surgery to extend the lower jaw forward slowly to correct overbite and improve aesthetic profile.

she looks like an ape now
Her jaw looks normal now. Before, she didn't even look human. Her ape-ness comes from her poop skin, not her jaw. I don't see any noticeable prognathism.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and FutureMogger
She looked like an ape anyway ,before too ,She looked like my ap. neighbour ,who I call ,Butelia

Her jaw looks normal now. Before, she didn't even look human. Her ape-ness comes from her poop skin, not her jaw. I don't see any noticeable prognathism.

Her jaw definitely doesn't look normal, she looks disfigured, asymmetrical and awkward. Do you really trust this curry doctor? There is no way his real name is Sunil Richardson and he definitely did not go to Stanford as his coat says.

Wtf

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Her jaw definitely doesn't look normal, she looks disfigured, asymmetrical and awkward. Do you really trust this curry doctor? There is no way his real name is Sunil Richardson and he definitely did not go to Stanford as his coat says.

View attachment 363858
She was extremely deformed before. Far less deformed afterwards.

Do you know any surgeons who do distractions distractions of death ngl

Do you know any surgeons who do distractions distractions of death ngl
I don't know them well-enough, but I know that they are all over the world.

I don't know them well-enough, but I know that they are all over the world.

Do you have atleast some surgeons names that could be off big help