LOOKS > Money and Status, I dare you to try to argue agaisnt this

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
Donald Trump, yes THE DONALD

Donald Trump is

6'1-6'3 tall ( possible old age shrink )

Worth 3 billion dollars

Is President of the US ( Literally MAXIMUM STATUS )

And look at how his wife treats him:

Total kek, cant even hold his hand in public, you think shes going out of her way to suck his dick or bend her ass over for his old ass ?

Lifefuel for poorcels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Pietrosiek and 2 others
Can't close thread

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
i would rather be poor and be a 6ft 8 gigachad

than be a 4/10 billionaire

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2012 and 6 others
i dont have any of those things or a wife. should i just kill myself?

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Read my custom title

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Chadelite
It's almost impossible to be poor at 6'8

If NASA saw a 6'8 nigga on the back of the moon they would spend millions of dollars to send a spacecraft out to go get him to offer him a basketball scholarship

Ded srs

• JFL
collagen is everything. trump is an oldcel but if he was an 20 yo president billionaire 6'3 chad his wife would love him

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
collagen is everything. trump is an oldcel but if he was an 20 yo president billionaire 6'3 chad his wife would love him

Yep she use to be so happy with him

I guess its true, No Face, No Case

No amount of height, money, or social status can mog a healthy youtful face

Attachments

• 104c41c99d46785eddf445126ea42083.jpg
    104c41c99d46785eddf445126ea42083.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 195
  • 8d692cf0-2646-4085-abff-afe020a87c92-getty-51337781.jpg
    8d692cf0-2646-4085-abff-afe020a87c92-getty-51337781.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 58
  • +1
Melania-tweet-about-ohio-incident.png

a7PIjvy.gif

• JFL
I'll leave this here
1_4565609.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2632 and 1 other person
He's old as fuck and and his actual status is dirt. His titular status is high sure but he's an infamously hated president.

• +1
He's old as fuck and and his actual status is dirt. His titular status is high sure but he's an infamously hated president.

COPE COPE COPE COPE

He has infamous status like Ted Bundy, or Richard Ramirez?

• Hmm...
Reactions: LordNorwood
COPE COPE COPE COPE

He has infamous status like Ted Bundy, or Richard Ramirez?
Being infamous for being a clown and shit president is not the same as being infamous for being a successful criminal

Being infamous for being a clown and shit president is not the same as being infamous for being a successful criminal

Bro what are you talking about, regardless of your opinion of Trump, he surely has done some good for this country compared to child rapists and murderers, who contribute nothing but violence and misery

I honestly think you are smoking crack, he was a super famous celebrity who ebveryone loved and he grabbed girls by the pussy, his face failos him now

• Hmm...
Reactions: LordNorwood
Bro what are you talking about, regardless of your opinion of Trump, he surely has done some good for this country compared to child rapists and murderers, who contribute nothing but violence and misery

I honestly think you are smoking crack, he was a super famous celebrity who ebveryone loved and he grabbed girls by the pussy, his face failos him now
You're trolling as usual lol

I'll leave this here
1_4565609.jpg

" I'm building a Wall on womens rights. Women, they are nothing but whores, this feminism has got to stop, its true ! "
You're trolling as usual lol

Smart move bro, nobody in politics will acknowledge the blackpill and Im over here being based and you call me a troll

I WANT TO LOOK GOOD SO MUUCH

He's old as fuck and and his actual status is dirt.
Hes a billionare real estate investor who won the elections even though everyone laughed at him, keep coping

Hes a billionare real estate investor who won the elections even though everyone laughed at him, keep coping
It's about a personal opinion on Trump lol, you're hardcore missing the point