Looks > NT but only if you're NT enough

Mastermind

Mastermind

Kraken
It's common knowledge by now looks are the most valuable social trait a person could possibly have.
This "looks are everything" notion - no matter how reliable and true it is - is currently being abused by a branch of autistic people of which I identified with overdosing on a novel batch of copium: the delusional idea that being above average in looks can offset being a low status aspergers with no friends, no reputation and poor social media presence.
Unless you have literal Chad level looks and height (which you don't have), as a high inhib autist you are a lower being than any socialmaxxed normie even if you mog them, women will almost certainly like you more but what's the point if you have no mean whatsoever to stick around them?
Sure, you might afford a few slays off Tinder just to get rid of your incel status but know any girl potentially interested in you will turn tail the moment she asks for your IG and you start yapping about "dopamine detox" or some other weird shit.
She will inadvertently get a glance at your phone screen and get a ick from your empty notification bar, or the fact you're never texting anyone and answering zero phone calls from friends.

What works in the situation you are a friendless loser with no reputation?
Occasionally slaying foids from Tinder without expecting any LTR and knowing you will be ghosted eventually.
Even if you were to pretend being a tourist from another city, she will still get to know what your social media presence looks like.
That being said, if you are goodlooking enough you can definitely salvage the situation with enough effort and sacrifice.
Just know it WILL be hard, you WILL encounter resistance and foids WILL want to know why you have no social circle in your 20s.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Primalsplit, randomop, Xtra and 6 others
cant read that shit make some spaces in text like this

like this

like this

• +1
Reactions: proxyy
NTpill is harder to swallow 2bh because i can always geomaxx and be chadlite in mumbai slums but getting a normal social life is nightmare mode after high school

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
It's common knowledge by now looks are the most valuable social trait a person could possibly have.
This "looks are everything" notion - no matter how reliable and true it is - is currently being abused by a branch of autistic people of which I identified with overdosing on a novel batch of copium: the delusional idea that being above average in looks can offset being a low status aspergers with no friends, no reputation and poor social media presence.
Unless you have literal Chad level looks and height (which you don't have), as a high inhib autist you are a lower being than any socialmaxxed normie even if you mog them, women will almost certainly like you more but what's the point if you have no mean whatsoever to stick around them?
Sure, you might afford a few slays off Tinder just to get rid of your incel status but know any girl potentially interested in you will turn tail the moment she asks for your IG and you start yapping about "dopamine detox" or some other weird shit.
She will inadvertently get a glance at your phone screen and get a ick from your empty notification bar, or the fact you're never texting anyone and answering zero phone calls from friends.

What works in the situation you are a friendless loser with no reputation?
Occasionally slaying foids from Tinder without expecting any LTR and knowing you will be ghosted eventually.
Even if you were to pretend being a tourist from another city, she will still get to know what your social media presence looks like.
That being said, if you are goodlooking enough you can definitely salvage the situation with enough effort and sacrifice.
Just know it WILL be hard, you WILL encounter resistance and foids WILL want to know why you have no social circle in your 20s.
Looks matter for nt people, insane how some here still don’t know that, if non nt you don’t relate to over 95% of people so any looks is void, my life will be the same regardless if I become super ugly or if I start looking great

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind
Looks matter for nt people, insane how some here still don’t know that, if non nt you don’t relate to over 95% of people so any looks is void, my life will be the same regardless if I become super ugly or if I start looking great
Which is exactly what I said?