Looks Purgatory Theory

Brus Wane

Brus Wane

A Man Is 1 of 3 Things: Bull, Incel or Cuckold
Here's a theory I came across being discussed by a couple of users on here a while back. :what:

Almost no one talks about it so I figured I'd bring it to light and ask what everyone thinks... :unsure:

It basically states that being HTN and above allows you to become a slayer purely due to looks, thus giving you access to a fulfilling sex life...
IMG 20230812 083154

Simultaneously, it asserts that LTNs or men just one rung below average to get into long term relationships with women and thus having access to pussy.
Reason for this is that women supposedly want a 'safe' option that won't / is unable to be unfaithful and more likely to be committed to monogamy / simping.
IMG 20230812 083219
IMG 20230812 083212

Ok here's the part that isn't water.
The essence of the theory:

The MTN is considered to be in "looks purgatory".

purgatory
noun
  1. (in Catholic doctrine) a place or state of suffering inhabited by the souls of sinners who are expiating their sins before going to heaven.
    "all her sins were forgiven and she would not need to go to Purgatory

The MTN is not good enough in physical appearance to be a slayer, yet too intimidating to be considered LTR material. He's therefore ranked #2 in the inceldom hierarchy, only behind the trucels.
IMG 20230812 083202

Is this cope or do you guys think there is some legitimacy to this?

Kinda surprised it hasn't caught on and taken the forum by storm, like for instance oofy doofy or Kpop pill. I figured it'll have either gone mainstream here or straight up debunked.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, BigJimsWornOutTires, Deleted member 32325 and 6 others
Cope. The OLD data shows that women find 80% of men physically unattractive. That would include MTN's. So I don't think it's an issue of "safe" LTR, as it is women just don't find MTN attractive. You basically have to be HTN or above to not be invisible.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: russiancelreturns, stamaster21, Squirtoutmabooty and 5 others
Cope. The OLD data shows that women find 80% of men physically unattractive. That would include MTN's. So I don't think it's an issue of "safe" LTR, as it is women just don't find MTN attractive. You basically have to be HTN or above to not be invisible.
This is a greycel tier thread ngl

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and LampPostPrime
@Reformed @6ft4

Did I explain it right?

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
I dont see why those girls wudnt LTR an MTN tho

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Yes, and I genuinely think it’s legit
It does have some holes in it though...

1. Why is the LTN normie that much more likely to be able to LTR girls than the MTN? Is there any evidence of that?

2. Why can't people in looks purgatory just run the exact same personality game that LTNs are running? They would mog the LTN ceteris paribus.

3. Are women even that intimidated by MTNs that they won't even consider them for LTRs? Is there any evidence for this?
Let's say there is a group of mid tier girls who want an LTR.
The bottom half might be afraid of infidelity or non-commitment and thus pick the "oofy" guys.
But what about the top half? Surely they wouldn't mind having someone who's at least a solid 5/10? Quite a few might even demand that.

Would be interesting if there was an erudtite discussion over this but looking at the state of this forum, I think this is just gonna get swept away and remain a "niche theory".

This post and everybody who believes in it is actually retarded. It’s only propagated by MTN too (or LTN who believe they’re MTN) You’re just looking for any excuse for why you don’t get any pussy. Do you honestly believe any LTN is like “phew good thing I’m not 1-2 psl higher, now I can secure a LTR” no dumbass it’s exponential gains the better you look. Also no girl is “intimidated” by a MTN you’re so fucking stupid.

This is literally the exact thing as people whining about being 5’10-5’11 because they’re “so close to being 6’0” and it would be better if they were 5’4. Just stop fucking whining the only purgatory you’re in is the autism purgatory where you’re just NT enough to realize how retarded you are. KYS.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: stamaster21 and Obito
no jfl
Looks purgatory is when HTNs like @MoggerGaston are too low trust/non nt/autistic to take advantage of their looks level
at HTN you need to be NT and low inhin to get steady pussy, the niggas in looks purgatory are high inhib/non nt HTNs
MTNs are just relegated to LTR cuckery

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and RecessedChinCel
no jfl
Looks purgatory is when HTNs like @MoggerGaston are too low trust/non nt/autistic to take advantage of their looks level
at HTN you need to be NT and low inhin to get steady pussy, the niggas in looks purgatory are high inhib/non nt HTNs
MTNs are just relegated to LTR cuckery
You could have just said you don't believe in this theory instead of changing it's meaning.

What you've just described is a case of mentalceldom, nothing more.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Obito
You could have just said you don't believe in this theory instead of changing it's meaning.

What you've just described is a case of mentalceldom, nothing more.
this is literally what looks purgatory is though
you just don't understand what it is

this is literally what looks purgatory is though
you just don't understand what it is
How can that be "looks purgatory"?

You just said @MoggerGaston is in a position to take advantage of his looks but is too autistic to do so.

There is no purgatory here.
If anything, that's probably "NT purgatory" jfl.
His problem has nothing to do with his looks whatsoever.

@6ft4 @Reformed
^The definition of this theory is already being changed jfl :feelskek:

Last edited:

You just said @MoggerGaston is in a position to take advantage of his looks but is too autistic to do so.

@6ft4 @Reformed
bruv MTN is not "looks purgatory" jfl

a2a668381e3f1d81a542907fc31650c8.png

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime

@6ft4 @Reformed
Thread 'MoggerGaston is the definition of being in Looks Purgatory' https://looksmax.org/threads/moggergaston-is-the-definition-of-being-in-looks-purgatory.655907/
read this nigga
he literally says exactly what I said

Kinda surprised it hasn't caught on and taken the forum by storm, like for instance oofy doofy or Kpop pill. I figured it'll have either gone mainstream here or straight up debunked.
Please refer to my post here

I cant be bothered debating it over text until I create a comprehnsive video explanation that will pre date any tiktok mention of the term.
Before then I dont want the term getting overused and becoming bastardized and staunch opposers to the theory dragging it through the mud

Mtns are invisible

Even Ltbs believe they mog them

The only successful ones are tall and NT and WHITE

Please refer to my post here

I cant be bothered debating it over text until I create a comprehnsive video explanation that will pre date any tiktok mention of the term.
Before then I dont want the term getting overused and becoming bastardized and staunch opposers to the theory dragging it through the mud
Please tag me when you're sharing the video here bhai

HTNs fall into this too at least in the UK

Stop jerking off to your sister and make something of yourself.