Oh look ANOTHER Oofy Doofy pill (GTFIH situation explained in detail)

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e

Ok let’s analyze this situation, btw my end goal now on this site is to FULLY explain the Oofy doofy (because to this day no one actually knows what it means).

Anyway to it,
0C22C700 6BA1 4CCF 822B E28845673DD8

So as we can see, this guy is LTN facially and bloated/obese. Due to looks purgatory theory, he actually falls in a looks level which gives him appeal. His appeal is being that safe option boyfriend, that the foid will most surely know she can keep. Meanwhile if he was MTN facially, he’d be too intimidating and therefore 0 appeal. Obviously as we go higher, let’s say he was HTN and lean he’d be slaying. So point is, if u wanna get oofy doofy appeal, U need to be below MTN and chubbymaxxed.

Daily reminder MTNs are equal to subhumans in appeal. NO ONE wants either.

If ur neutral in looks, u must either become slightly ugly or ascend.

U cannot deny the Oofy doofy pill, there is simply too much evidence for it.
At this point, if u wanna DENY it YOU need to show evidence that it’s cope

https://looksmax.org/threads/another-day-another-oofy-doofy-pill.764682/

https://looksmax.org/threads/holy-fuck-oofy-doofy-is-so-widespread.534162/

https://looksmax.org/threads/brutal-oofy-doofy-law-observed-by-me.682988/

UPDATE, THREADS EXPLAINING LOOKS PURGATORY:

https://looksmax.org/threads/moggergaston-is-the-definition-of-being-in-looks-purgatory.655907/

https://looksmax.org/threads/methods-of-beating-looks-purgatory.462837/

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, Hero of the Imperium, RecessedChinCel and 8 others
or just accept the fact that some guys have better brain chemistry/rizz than you or simply got lucky instead of writing essays about oofy doofys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32529, LampPostPrime, FacialStructure404 and 13 others
or just accept the fact that some guys have better brain chemistry/rizz than you or simply got lucky instead of writing essays about oofy doofys
Brain chemistry pill took my life

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Kroker, serbiangandy and 4 others
NT/rizz = looks

Neutral looking average guys cannot be NT, bc theyll always look awkward and cannot fit into any group bc of how average they are

• JFL
Reactions: exo
There is no such thing as incel. Only volcel

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and sibience
There is no such thing as incel. Only volcel
Incel = average.

Either be slightly ugly (not too much obv, it’ll be repulsive) or strikingly GL to escape inceldom

@Blackgymmax read all and give thoughts

Ok let’s analyze this situation, btw my end goal now on this site is to FULLY explain the Oofy doofy (because to this day no one actually knows what it means).

Anyway to it,
View attachment 2373293

So as we can see, this guy is LTN facially and bloated/obese. Due to looks purgatory theory, he actually falls in a looks level which gives him appeal. His appeal is being that safe option boyfriend, that the foid will most surely know she can keep. Meanwhile if he was MTN facially, he’d be too intimidating and therefore 0 appeal. Obviously as we go higher, let’s say he was HTN and lean he’d be slaying. So point is, if u wanna get oofy doofy appeal, U need to be below MTN and chubbymaxxed.

Daily reminder MTNs are equal to subhumans in appeal. NO ONE wants either.

If ur neutral in looks, u must either become slightly ugly or ascend.

U cannot deny the Oofy doofy pill, there is simply too much evidence for it.
At this point, if u wanna DENY it YOU need to show evidence that it’s cope

https://looksmax.org/threads/another-day-another-oofy-doofy-pill.764682/

https://looksmax.org/threads/holy-fuck-oofy-doofy-is-so-widespread.534162/

https://looksmax.org/threads/brutal-oofy-doofy-law-observed-by-me.682988/

He’s 6’2 u retard

That girl is ltb but not obese btw

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
He’s 6’2 u retard
Yes proves looks purgatoTy theory.

Tall LTN = safe high appeal option

Tall MTN = intimidating option has potential to cheat

OOFY DOOFY

Him being fat and looksminned doesn't increase chances of being oofy doofy.

• JFL
Reactions: Reformed
Yes proves looks purgatoTy theory.

Tall LTN = safe high appeal option

Tall MTN = intimidating option has potential to cheat

OOFY DOOFY
I’m 170 recessed not even cuckold can save me

• So Sad
Incel = average.

Either be slightly ugly (not too much obv, it’ll be repulsive) or strikingly GL to escape inceldom
This guy is not "slightly" ugly

Explain how the guy got her then. I don’t think u believe in oofy doofy so explain it
He was just there. Choosing an oofy doofy has nothing to do with looks. As long as they're below the typical tinder slayer they're seen as such

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kamui and Reformed
This guy is not "slightly" ugly
His face ratios look decent. He’s slightly ugly bc he’s bloated. Otherwise I bet he’d be fine at 10% bf

NT/rizz = looks

Neutral looking average guys cannot be NT, bc theyll always look awkward and cannot fit into any group bc of how average they are

• JFL
He was just there. Choosing an oofy doofy has nothing to do with looks. As long as they're below the typical tinder slayer they're seen as such
Wym he was just there. If it was a MTN, he would have been invisible in that situation. This guy stands out bc of oofy doofy halo (yes, it’s a halo now if used well)

His face ratios look decent. He’s slightly ugly bc he’s bloated. Otherwise I bet he’d be fine at 10% bf
Would he would look like if he lost 150 kg is irrelevant. Rn he's absolutely repulsive, equivalent of 2 PSL face

Wym he was just there. If it was a MTN, he would have been invisible in that situation. This guy stands out bc of oofy doofy halo (yes, it’s a halo now if used well)
Dude, you're 16 and new to this. They aren't choosing the absolute worst looking guys. If you look on the street and see decent looking guys with girls, they're all oofy doofys. You're just projecting because these blobs stand out to you

• +1
Would he would look like if he lost 150 kg is irrelevant. Rn he's absolutely repulsive, equivalent of 2 PSL face
No, he’s face looks ‘cute’ towards foids and he has the bear vibe. Repulsive would be this:
C27F29F9 6C22 412D B4C6 49B401D66CBA

See this nigga is gymcelled and yet that oofy doofy still appeal mogs him to oblivion

LOOKS PURGATORY IS LEGIT

Dude, you're 16 and new to this. They aren't choosing the absolute worst looking guys. If you look on the street and see decent looking guys with girls, they're all oofy doofys. You're just projecting because these blobs stand out to you
MTNs aren’t seen in the streets with foids. That’s the point. U either see a LTN in a looksmaxxed couple or the HTNs+ with couples or slaying.

MTN = INCEL

MTNs aren’t seen in the streets with foids. That’s the point. U either see a LTN in a looksmaxxed couple or the HTNs+ with couples or slaying.

MTN = INCEL
Na I have video proof of a guy recording couples in NYC to prove otherwise

• +1
No, he’s face looks ‘cute’ towards foids and he has the bear vibe. Repulsive would be this:
View attachment 2373369
See this nigga is gymcelled and yet that oofy doofy still appeal mogs him to oblivion

LOOKS PURGATORY IS LEGIT
You should have put NSFW tag that's how disgusting that tub of lard is. For every subhuman oofy doofy you can find a hundred normies with girlfriends just by walking outside. This proves the inceldom isn't real, not the looks purgatory theory (myth and cope)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kamui and Reformed
Send it and let’s autistically analyze every single face there. I have time, I’m full rotter mode rn
You should have put NSFW tag that's how disgusting that tub of lard is. For every subhuman oofy doofy you can find a hundred normies with girlfriends just by walking outside. This proves the inceldom isn't real, not the looks purgatory theory (myth and cope)
MTNs are the real incels in denial. Like I said either LTN or HTN+ or stay home

Happy Birthday GIF

• +1
he is white and he looks tall. you cannot lose

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
The girl looks inhuman

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
Brain chemistry pill took my life
It's the worst pill for this entire forum :feelswhy:
MTNs are the real incels in denial. Like I said either LTN or HTN+ or stay home
It's called medium ugly, aka being above ltn and below htn for girls, kinda true especially since the medias pushed that "medium ugly" trend

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Size kink

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Informationcapitali
As someone who lives in NYC this is factual lmao, majority of the niggas walking around who are obviously bfs and gfs are oofy doofies or looksmatched like 4-5/10s, OP is just naive

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
NT + normie + social circle = gf (however it’s very easy to become an LTR cuck that way)

• +1
Reactions: g0op and cytoplasm
NT + normie + social circle = gf (however it’s very easy to become an LTR cuck that way)
Yeah. Tbh not even normie looks are required. Above 3 psl is enough when socialmaxxed

• +1
Can't believe I've been a member here for almost a year (lurking even longer) & have never heard of this "looks purgatory" concept before 🤯

Not sure I really agree with it though🤔

• +1
OP claims 6'6 and thinks he cant get a gf because hes too good looking

mdr

Can't believe I've been a member here for almost a year (lurking even longer) & have never heard of this "looks purgatory" concept before 🤯

Not sure I really agree with it though🤔
Fr? Yeah it’s crazy I’ve only seen TWO users talk about this. Its very legit, it might sound stupid now bc I’m the only one preaching it and we don’t really have a lot of examples rn. I’m sure it’s gonna be normalized at some point

This post from @6ft4 makes me believe in looks purgatory Ngl. It explains it very well

“I think girls can sense guys who are just content in the position they are in and ones who are trying to make something more of themselves
The thing is girls only care about the final destination so if you are trying to make more of yourself she doesn't care because girls do not believe in the concept of potential. She will fuck the guy who has already made it and relationship the guy who is content being average because he has no ambitions to grow his resources for his own purposes so will spend his resources on her
The guy in between is indeed in purgatory”

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Fr? Yeah it’s crazy I’ve only seen TWO users talk about this. Its very legit, it might sound stupid now bc I’m the only one preaching it and we don’t really have a lot of examples rn. I’m sure it’s gonna be normalized at some point
Yeah I thought it sounded like something that would take the forum by storm.
But I'm not convinced, y'know?

How can there not be a market for MTNs?
Surely if they're not good enough to slay they must be good enough for LTRs in the minds of some foids.

They already mog LTNs and all they need to do is to emulate the personality of one and it should be all sorted out.

All this in theory of course.

• +1
This hoe is ugly

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
OP claims 6'6 and thinks he cant get a gf because hes too good looking

mdr
OP is the ugliest user by far on this forum, he seriously believes one jaw surgery will make him from kissless basement rotting incel to a forum chad :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32537
Upvoted you for effort,but like I keep saying,Oofy Doofy is basically just the Law Of Averages in real time,nothing
complicated about it really.

The Men who check off women's list are rare and usually aren't the commitment types, so oftentimes women will
settle for these boy pets who serve as safe companions.

• +1
Reactions: Reformed and RecessedChinCel
Frame and height and Oofy Doofy

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Yeah I thought it sounded like something that would take the forum by storm.
But I'm not convinced, y'know?

How can there not be a market for MTNs?
Surely if they're not good enough to slay they must be good enough for LTRs in the minds of some foids.

They already mog LTNs and all they need to do is to emulate the personality of one and it should be all sorted out.

All this in theory of course.
This post from @6ft4 makes me believe in looks purgatory Ngl. It explains it very well

I would be happy if this theory could be buried for now, without need to spread it more across the forum
I will refine the theory some more then make a youtube video explaining it along with some more PSL theory
I just don't want some tiktok fag to get hold of the theory first and make a vid on it then suddenly in a couple of years it's a mainstream concept (that dummies make deviate from it's initial precise meaning) like everything else that starts off on here.
I want to have the concept on record on social media before some tiktok fag basically

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and Reformed
I would be happy if this theory could be buried for now, without need to spread it more across the forum
I will refine the theory some more then make a youtube video explaining it along with some more PSL theory
I just don't want some tiktok fag to get hold of the theory first and make a vid on it then suddenly in a couple of years it's a mainstream concept (that dummies make deviate from it's initial precise meaning) like everything else that starts off on here.
I want to have the concept on record on social media before some tiktok fag basically
It’s too blackpilled and psl aspie for normies to understand tbh. I’ve seen some reply here, but anyway it’s basically the ‘medium ugly’ theory in the normies view. It’s already been talked about but ig not in full detail

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4