Looks Theory is alive and well stop coping [GTIFH REDPILL FAGGOTS]

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.
“I see normies with women all the time, looks theory is dead” :soy::soy::soy:m

Let’s define an LTR.

LTR - an arrangement in which a normie, high tier normie, or subhuman exchanges one or all of the following: validation, financial resources, or entertainment, in exchange for semi-regular (even this is debatable) access to a woman’s vagina at or above his looks level. Typically, the female will engage in adulterous sexual intercourse with a physically attractive man, also known as a “Chad”, behind her partner’s back to procure the sexual satisfaction her partner can not give her due to his lack of looks

In other words, LTRs are a MASSIVE cope!

The only way you can avoid getting cucked is by ascending to at least a high tier normie and LTRing girls significantly below your looks level. In 2021, even Chad gets cucked by high tier Beckies. That or secure EXTREME status so that way she knows if she ever cucks you she will lose out on your life style and power

The black pill never has, does not, and never will, have anything to do with entering an LTR. The black pill is about slaying and not getting cucked

A girl will LTR you after 6 months of making you wait to fuck and then swipe on the aspie @Amnesia on Tinder and give up the pussy to him in 30 minutes due to looks alone

Stop posting pictures of subhumans with girls out of their league and saying :soy:“looks theory debunked again”:soy::soy::soy::soy:

My only qualm with the black pill besides people applying it to LTRs is that users here vastly overestimate what it takes to be Chad. That is all.

Tags:

@Hozay @tyronelite @PYT @Biggdink @OOGABOOGA @looksmaxxer234 @kjsbdfiusdf @goat2x @Warlow

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Going2KillMyself, brianxx, ascentium and 13 others

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
You’re saying people overestimate aka they set the bar too high to be a slayer/chad? Looking at models and actors and feeling like they fall short when that is well above the level of people who actually get lots of sexual access irl?

Forgot to add:

Studies have shown physical attraction is the LAST thing women consider when entering LTRs, when compared to social status, provisioning potential, and how well men treat them.

Where as for short term relationships, physical attraction is the PRIMARY consideration.

Women do not enter LTRs for sex like men do, but when she has sexual urges, who do you she turns to?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: falcon1, brianxx, Deleted member 10367 and 8 others
You’re saying people overestimate aka they set the bar too high to be a slayer/chad? Looking at models and actors and feeling like they fall short when that is well above the level of people who actually get lots of sexual access irl?
Yea but looks is still number one

• Hmm...
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Yea but looks is still number one
Yeah but chad is easier than niggas saying is your point. I’d say prolly right and hopefully once I’ve got a bit of ig ststus and good pics it’ll be evident in my life that htn white guy with body halo is irl slayer

Yeah but chad is easier than niggas saying is your point. I’d say prolly right and hopefully once I’ve got a bit of ig ststus and good pics it’ll be evident in my life that htn white guy with body halo is irl slayer
HTN gym maxed white guy by this sites standard = chad irl so you’re more than fine

But my main point is looks theory is still alive and well, I essaymaxxed cuz someone posted some redpill bs

bump this thread deserves more respect

Race first then Face

• +1
Reactions: john2
why I cage when bluepillers say you'll find a girl eventually as if I'd want to be stuck in some beta cuck dry relationship for 5 years like they probably are

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself, Deleted member 10367, thereallegend and 3 others
A lot of ltrs start as fwbs

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, Julius, thereallegend and 1 other person
agreed, looks are still the most important of all, looks are everything.

but redpill never denied looks theory tho so not a cope.

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
agreed, looks are still the most important of all, looks are everything.

but redpill never denied looks theory tho so not a cope.
whats the rothschild video meant to be interpreting?

Forgot to add:

Studies have shown physical attraction is the LAST thing women consider when entering LTRs, when compared to social status, provisioning potential, and how well men treat them.

Where as for short term relationships, physical attraction is the PRIMARY consideration.

Women do not enter LTRs for sex like men do, but when she has sexual urges, who do you she turns to?
I'm not so sure about this, i think women "settling down" for normies is caused more by a lack of Chads (or lack of commitment by Chad) than for putting looks in the last place tbh.

Specially when we are talking about <25 yo women , i doubt that most of them care so much about money or status.

I'm not so sure about this, i think women "settling down" for normies is caused more by a lack of Chads (or lack of commitment by Chad) than for putting looks in the last place tbh.
Specially when we are talking about <25 yo women , i doubt that most of them care so much about money or status.
<25 women aren’t generally looking for LTRs. But there are scientific papers on this

honestly @tyronelite put this in BOTB honestly best thread I ever posted

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite and AlexAP