• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17217, germanlooks, noodlelover and 9 others
@PubertyMaxxer @GIGA KHAN SULTAN @ForeverRecession @Nobagger @UglyGod360 @Lawton88

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Autism speaks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, Romeo1111, Deleted member 15556 and 1 other person
Obviously guy mogs

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Romeo1111 and Xangsane
Her male looksmatch owns a collection of pocket pussies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, NormieKilla, MaxillaMaxing and 4 others
Looks like the guy from the beach vanity meme

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
OF COURSE HE MOGS YOU DUMMY

• JFL
who is that

• +1
who is that
Some woman who made a thirsty tiktok about "most attractive guys in the world on Tinder"
Bitch really just used passport mode to see if she could get an ego boost by matching these guys who have already passed around 200 Stacies demanding commitment from them

Autism speaks
Maybe

Obviously guy mogs
IDK why she thinks she could land a guy like him for LTR.
Women have sex with men with hopes of getting into an LTR with him.

Her male looksmatch owns a collection of pocket pussies
Unironically this.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and AsGoodAsItGets
Some woman who made a thirsty tiktok about "most attractive guys in the world on Tinder"
Bitch really just used passport mode to see if she could get an ego boost by matching these guys who have already passed around 200 Stacies demanding commitment from them

Maybe

IDK why she thinks she could land a guy like him for LTR.
Women have sex with men with hopes of getting into an LTR with him.

Unironically this.
okay I just wanted to make sure she wasn’t in a relationship with him

• JFL
Tag me and then I’ll respond I’m waiting

• Love it
In 2022 yes this is looksmatched

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, Lawton88 and Xangsane
The girl has actual sex appeal with makeup and she’s tiktokmaxxed. Not looosmatched but definitely chad could pump her for a year and then leave

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Lawton88 and Xangsane
@the next o'pry

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
:ROFLMAO:. The SMV except for LTR is about the same now. We joke about this crap but in recent years these females have convinced themselves they are at least 2 points above their actual looks level.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, getra, aBetterMii and 2 others
The girl has actual sex appeal with makeup and she’s tiktokmaxxed. Not looosmatched but definitely chad could pump her for a year and then leave
Women fraud so hard on dating app profiles.
You'd think this woman at first glance is a Stacy:

In reality, she's MTB:

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, noodlelover, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
:ROFLMAO:. The SMV except for LTR is about the same now. We joke about this crap but in recent years these females have convinced themselves they are at least 2 points above their actual looks level.
Thanks to Wattpad, TikTok, Instagram, beauty gurus.
It's ridiculous how women can get away from frauding so much in photos, like this woman here:
Women fraud so hard on dating app profiles.
You'd think this woman at first glance is a Stacy:
View attachment 1513363
In reality, she's MTB:
View attachment 1513364
Imagine the disappointment on those Chad's faces when they see her IRL off a dating app.

Who do you think has higher SMV for an LTR, a MTB or a Chad?

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, noodlelover, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Thanks to Wattpad, TikTok, Instagram, beauty gurus.
It's ridiculous how women can get away from frauding so much in photos, like this woman here:

Imagine the disappointment on those Chad's faces when they see her IRL off a dating app.

Who do you think has higher SMV for an LTR, a MTB or a Chad?

A Chadlite easily. I am an older guy now and can't count the number of cute chicks 6/10s that are divorced or never married now that are disgruntled because they get pumped and dumped by those guys. I guess a lot of them will just be cat ladies soon since they refuse to "settle" as they call it.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, noodlelover and Xangsane
A Chadlite easily. I am an older guy now and can't count the number of cute chicks 6/10s that are divorced or never married now that are disgruntled because they get pumped and dumped by those guys. I guess a lot of them will just be cat ladies soon since they refuse to "settle" as they call it.
That was then.
In 2022, Chadlites struggle to find HTBs in cities thanks to dating apps.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, noodlelover and AsGoodAsItGets
That was then.
In 2022, Chadlites struggle to find HTBs in cities thanks to dating apps.

You still even see the younger ones crying about no good men out there because when they want a real LTR Chadlite usually doesn't want that at his current age and then he usually marries younger females when he does slow down.

Where those redpill people BS the naive is they claim a normie with some money has a good chance with those over 30 females then when in realty they arent marrying those guys at nearly the rate they used to because they feel life owes them a Chadlite still.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Xangsane
bro women don't have "smv"
they just get destroyed they are objects, fucking is no achievement for them and that's why they get classified as whores if they do it with a lot of males

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Xangsane
You still even see the younger ones crying about no good men out there because when they want a real LTR Chadlite usually doesn't want that at his current age and then he usually marries younger females when he does slow down.

Where those redpill people BS the naive is they claim a normie with some money has a good chance with those over 30 females then when in realty they arent marrying those guys at nearly the rate they used to because they feel life owes them a Chadlite still.
Again, those are post wall MTBs/sub MTBs complaining, in most of the cases. They also rode the CC.
I know a white Chadlite who is 2 years younger than his Chinese GF (PhD student) and wants to marry her. I live next door to him!
He's 25

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Lawton88
bro women don't have "smv"
they just get destroyed they are objects, fucking is no achievement for them and that's why they get classified as whores if they do it with a lot of males
What about RMV, as women prefer LTRs to sex?

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Again, those are post wall MTBs/sub MTBs complaining, in most of the cases. They also rode the CC.
I know a white Chadlite who is 2 years younger than his Chinese GF (PhD student) and wants to marry her. I live next door to him!
Must be his taste I guess. We only had a few far east Asians in my high school but they were actively after white guys and not the few asian males in the school. I even ignored one that was after me because I was just after white females then. It's funny learning this blackpill stuff when you are older and then looking back at how true much of it is.

• +1
because women are stupid and emotionless, cold calculators, and they're weak. i'd rather hang around with sport chads or academian chads my whole life

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Xangsane
Must be his taste I guess. We only had a few far east Asians in my high school but they were actively after white guys and not the few asian males in the school. I even ignored one that was after me because I was just after white females then. It's funny learning this blackpill stuff when you are older and then looking back at how true much of it is.
Here in the UK it's either NT Chadlite or Chad (NT/non-NT) only.
My dating app experiment shows that non-NT Chadlites would have to settle.
Probably. The Chinese girl was her first guy - she was virgin before him. What's strange is that he's even more into her than the other way around.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Lawton88
because women are stupid and emotionless, cold calculators, and they're weak. i'd rather hang around with sport chads or academian chads my whole life
not all tbh

not all tbh
they all turn to brainless apes in the presence of chad. not worth spending time with them unless you can get a quick fuck

• Hmm...
they all turn to brainless apes in the presence of chad. not worth spending time with them unless you can get a quick fuck
and no being a 6' chadlite won't save you. always a bigger fish

• So Sad
Not all. Some women are kind-hearted and aren't like that at all.

Here in the UK it's either NT Chadlite or Chad (NT/non-NT) only.
My dating app experiment shows that non-NT Chadlites would have to settle.
Probably. The Chinese girl was her first guy - she was virgin before him. What's strange is that he's even more into her than the other way around.

If the guy in your experiment wasn't too introverted I think he would do alright in a bar setting.

• +1
  • +1
If the guy in your experiment wasn't too introverted I think he would do alright in a bar setting.
Perhaps. Even the original pics gave off heavy introvert vibes.
In one of the pics, it appeared an old woman took his photo

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Yep. And when I browsed through women in dating apps, I can assure you about 98% of women had heavily frauded images, either from using beauty filters, Snapchat filters, heavy airbrushing, vintage filters, fashionmaxxed, hairmaxxed, makeup, anglefrauded.

What do you think of that woman I posted?

Seems like it according to my experiments.
i didn't base my blackpill view on tinder experiments. i actually went out during my prime years

• JFL
i didn't base my blackpill view on tinder experiments. i actually went out during my prime years
I was dragged out during my prime years.