Looksmatch in 2022

Looksmatch?

• Total voters
Yep. And when I browsed through women in dating apps, I can assure you about 98% of women had heavily frauded images, either from using beauty filters, Snapchat filters, heavy airbrushing, vintage filters, fashionmaxxed, hairmaxxed, makeup, anglefrauded.

What do you think of that woman I posted?
Blow up doll lookin ass

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Not looksmatched but she has enough smv to get pump and dump by that chad but not enough smv to LTR him
A chad with status could LTR Stacy.
A chad without status could LTR Stacylite.

The woman in the OP could LTR a MTN at best, but of course, she's reluctant to.

What's weird is that HTBs+ don't even want a relationship with this Chadlitefish when he asked them out for a coffee date. The MTBs and below were up for it:
Perhaps. Even the original pics gave off heavy introvert vibes.
In one of the pics, it appeared an old woman took his photo
View attachment 1513465View attachment 1513466
@Lawton88

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and Lawton88
Curious if you younger guys actually see a true Chadlite picking up and leaving with a 4/10 female at clubs/bars. I only go to places now with mostly 30+ aged people now but I don't see that myself at those bars. Even at closing time she is a 5/10 at least with some makeup. I do see it happen with HTNs though

Curious if you younger guys actually see a true Chadlite picking up and leaving with a 4/10 female at clubs/bars. I only go to places now with mostly 30+ aged people now but I don't see that myself at those bars. Even at closing time she is a 5/10 at least with some makeup. I do see it happen with HTNs though
Bar sluts have lower standards, because they are too dumb to figure out online dating. They also generally don't have the capacity to emotionally pair bond, and are crazy as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
how is this any different than some men simping for some girl on tiktok or ig
men do the same shit but its only bad and when women do it