Which of these men could this hypothetical woman LTR realistically? (She is a chad-chaser)

Who can Bonnie LTR?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Meet Bonnie, the average Chad-chaser from my Tinder experiments.
This is what she looks like:

Left: Bonnie wearing makeup
Right: Bonnie's bare face

About
Bonnie is a 22-year-old woman with a Bachelor's degree in English Literature. She claims to have interests in art, photography, indie music, and visiting museums. However, when questioned about her knowledge in these topics, she stumbles and cannot sustain a proper, lengthy conversation on any of them, save for maybe her love of The Smiths, YUNGBLUD and The 1975. She also cannot drive, cook or clean and is addicted to social media. She spends a lot of money on makeup, clothes, alcohol and takeaways.

Physical attributes
She is 5'4, has a body fat percentage of 30%, a waist-to-hip ratio of 0.8 and B-cup breasts. Bonnie's body looks something like this but a sliiiiightly chubbier belly:

We know that Bonnie has a liking for tall, fit white prettyboys and ideally wants to be in an LTR with one.
Let's imagine that these three men are sexual options for Bonnie. We don't know what their personalities are, but we could deduce them from their relaxed facial expressions.
We will assume that all three men are 24, hold a Bachelor's degree and are of average wealth for their age.

Alex

Height: 6'3
Body type:

Colin

Height: 5'11
Body type:

Earl

Height: 5'9
Body type:

Of these three men, who could Bonnie realistically LTR (based on her looks level and personal attributes) and why?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, amorfati, Yuya Moggershima and 5 others
Tagging people from the grannyfucker thread:
@Main @DivineBeing @khvirgin @cloUder @Nobagger @Yolosweg @gamma @TRUE_CEL @eduardkoopman @stevielake @Beetlejuice @Pakicel @runescapeaddict1996 @N3XT @DoctorLooksmax @BigBiceps @LooksDeficiency @Ethereal @Edgar @Umbra @IThinkImAboutToROPE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Edgar, Beetlejuice and 3 others
She can LTR Colin

She can only fuck Alex

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
probably colin - but using facial averages leads to a more attractive face than the actual average of all these flaws, becasue extreme features get averaged out

• +1
Reactions: one job away, eduardkoopman and Xangsane
She can LTR Colin and only fuck Alex
Could she LTR Earl?

Why could she LTR Colin but won't get commitment from Alex?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, alriodai, Danish_Retard and 5 others
probably colin - but using facial averages leads to a more attractive face than the actual average of all these flaws, becasue extreme features get averaged out
We'll assume that all these people are real.
Why can't she get Alex or Earl?

both alex and colin, but she has a high chance to cheat on colin or leave the relationship in 1-3 years

• +1
Reactions: amorfati, Toth's thot, metagross and 1 other person
Could she LTR Earl?

Why could she LTR Colin but won't get commitment from Alex?
Obviously she can ltr earl

Her looks aren’t enough to ltr alex

• +1
Reactions: metagross, eduardkoopman and Xangsane
Earl imo, the other 2 know they arent looksmatched and she is after them bcs theyre chad therefore low quality makeup frauded hoe. Earl doesnt look bad , can looksmax easily

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: metagross, Xangsane and DivineBeing
Earl would be LTR betabuxxer when she's ready to settle down as a roastie. For now, i'd pick Colin

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Xangsane
We'll assume that all these people are real.
Why can't she get Alex or Earl?
she can get colin but shes not interested in him becauses hes ugly,

alex is a chad - she can get an ONS with him but not a relationship,

colin a normie so she could LTR him and probably could find a version of colin shes attracted enough to to settle for

Earl is basically a typical neckbeard incel- hes not particularly ugly tbf but has close to 0 apepeal unfrotuantely, his only hope is betabux game

• +1

all she has to do is go to the gym one time and wear some gymshark merch and alex would fall for her instantly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Xangsane
She could realistically LRT Alex, but only if he's settling in and wants safety.
She should go for Colin, in theory. It can go both ways here.
She would cheat on Earl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453 and Xangsane
all she has to do is go to the gym one time and wear some gymshark merch and alex would fall for her instantly
Look I know hypergamy is out of control but Alex is also 6’3 with that body.He would fuck her but not LTR he is literally top 0.1 percent of men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, Yuya Moggershima, 5'8manlet and 3 others
These replies are disappointing, some of you guys have a lot to learn...

• +1
Look I know hypergamy is out of control but Alex is also 6’3 with that body.He would fuck her but not LTR he is literally top 0.1 percent of men
copus, depends on his character, i can easily imagine him ltr her

• Hmm...
  • +1
ppl picking earl are out of their minds, he has 0 chance

• JFL
  • +1

Who could Alex LTR then?

Earl imo, the other 2 know they arent looksmatched and she is after them bcs theyre chad therefore low quality makeup frauded hoe. Earl doesnt look bad , can looksmax easily
What PSL would you rate all 4 people and why?

Earl would be LTR betabuxxer when she's ready to settle down as a roastie. For now, i'd pick Colin
But would Colin likely cheat on Bonnie after a while?
I think she could be in an STR with Colin, but would settle with Earl when she's around 30.

she can get colin but shes not interested in him becauses hes ugly,

alex is a chad - she can get an ONS with him but not a relationship,

colin a normie so she could LTR him and probably could find a version of colin shes attracted enough to to settle for

Earl is basically a typical neckbeard incel- hes not particularly ugly tbf but has close to 0 apepeal unfrotuantely, his only hope is betabux game
If Colin really is ugly then it's over for 99% of Ychromosomecels
Also I wouldn't really say Colin is a normie. HTN minimum I'd say
Earl is a stereotypical soy normie

Alex would fuck her for one night or have her as an FWB if she did this

She could realistically LRT Alex, but only if he's settling in and wants safety.
She should go for Colin, in theory. It can go both ways here.
She would cheat on Earl.
But wouldn't there be a 10% chance of Alex wanting to settle, given that he's 24?
Why should she go for Colin in theory?
And I don't see her cheating on Earl if Bonnie were 29 and ready to find a betabuxxer. But now, yes she would.

I agree with this

copus, depends on his character, i can easily imagine him ltr her
What personality would you assume Alex, Colin and Earl are like based on those faces?

ppl picking earl are out of their minds, he has 0 chance
But we're talking about realistically LTRing without Bonnie getting pumped and dumped, or cheated on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
both alex and colin, but she has a high chance to cheat on colin or leave the relationship in 1-3 years
Why would she cheat on Colin? Is he too ugly for her?

Who could Alex LTR then?

What PSL would you rate all 4 people and why?

But would Colin likely cheat on Bonnie after a while?
I think she could be in an STR with Colin, but would settle with Earl when she's around 30.

If Colin really is ugly then it's over for 99% of Ychromosomecels
Also I wouldn't really say Colin is a normie. HTN minimum I'd say
Earl is a stereotypical soy normie

Alex would fuck her for one night or have her as an FWB if she did this

But wouldn't there be a 10% chance of Alex wanting to settle, given that he's 24?
Why should she go for Colin in theory?
And I don't see her cheating on Earl if Bonnie were 29 and ready to find a betabuxxer. But now, yes she would.

I agree with this

What personality would you assume Alex, Colin and Earl are like based on those faces?

But we're talking about realistically LTRing without Bonnie getting pumped and dumped, or cheated on.
hes HTN because of what I said abou tthe facial averageness

• +1
  • +1
You're heavily overestimating her body then. That's it. ;)
WDYM her body?
What PSL would you say all 4 are?

TBH I only see her LTRing Earl

View attachment 1495597View attachment 1495598

About
Bonnie is a 22-year-old woman with a Bachelor's degree in English Literature. She claims to have interests in art, photography, indie music, and visiting museums. However, when questioned about her knowledge in these topics, she stumbles and cannot sustain a proper, lengthy conversation on any of them, save for maybe her love of The Smiths, YUNGBLUD and The 1975. She also cannot drive, cook or clean and is addicted to social media. She spends a lot of money on makeup, clothes, alcohol and takeaways.

Physical attributes
She is 5'4, has a body fat percentage of 30%, a waist-to-hip ratio of 0.8 and B-cup breasts. Bonnie's body looks something like this but a sliiiiightly chubbier belly:
View attachment 1495614

We know that Bonnie has a liking for tall, fit white prettyboys and ideally wants to be in an LTR with one.
Let's imagine that these three men are sexual options for Bonnie. We don't know what their personalities are, but we could deduce them from their relaxed facial expressions.
We will assume that all three men are 24, hold a Bachelor's degree and are of average wealth for their age.

Alex
View attachment 1495617
Body type:

View attachment 1495626

Colin
View attachment 1495628
Body type:
View attachment 1495645

Earl
View attachment 1495646
Body type:
View attachment 1495648

Of these three men, who could Bonnie realistically LTR (based on her looks level and personal attributes) and why?
that bonnie body is fucking disgusting srs.:lul::lul:

• So Sad
@Prettyboy why only Earl?

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
And wdym "version she's attracted to"

Hairstyle + NW1 + clothes?
I just meant that within the range of normie guys there are probably some (albeit a low%) of normies that she personally will find attractive. For instnace Im a normie but I have some appeal so some girls find me attractive- Id estimate of the girls I find attractive maybe 5-10% recripocate that attraction, which sounds pretty awful but honestly its better than most guys and is enough to find some decent girls to fuck/date. If youre ugly close to 0% of women find you attarxtive, wherreas for a chad the majority of women find you attractive, your dating options rise exponentially with your looks level, its actually crazy

• +1
I just meant that within the range of normie guys there are probably some (albeit a low%) of normies that she personally will find attractive. For instnace Im a normie but I have some appeal so some girls find me attractive- Id estimate of the girls I find attractive maybe 5-10% recripocate that attraction, which sounds pretty awful but honestly its better than most guys and is enough to find some decent girls to fuck/date. If youre ugly close to 0% of women find you attarxtive, wherreas for a chad the majority of women find you attractive, your dating options rise exponentially with your looks level, its actually crazy
I'd say softmaxxing would go a long way for normies. Especially HTNs.

Who do you think Alex would LTR?

View attachment 1495597View attachment 1495598

About

Physical attributes
View attachment 1495614

Alex
View attachment 1495617
Body type:

View attachment 1495626

Colin
View attachment 1495628
Body type:
View attachment 1495645

Earl
View attachment 1495646
Body type:
View attachment 1495648

She most likely ltr with betacuck Alex and Colin and fuck Earl for his godly eye vision and superior masculine genetics.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Xangsane
composite images are always way above average because they have perfect symmetry.
And jfl if you see that on Tinder and don't immediately recognize it is a composite

• +1
composite images are always way above average because they have perfect symmetry.
And jfl if you see that on Tinder and don't immediately recognize it is a composite
Of course it's a composite but just imagine they're all real people.

WDYM her body?
What PSL would you say all 4 are?

TBH I only see her LTRing Earl
PSLS
Bonnie 3.5 probably even with makeup
Alex 6
Colin 5
Earl 3.5 or 4 if taking care of himself

• +1
Reactions: metagross, Edgar and Xangsane
Ltr Colin until if he is insecure/went through a bad breakup until he recovers, get dumped, get into a betabuxx marriage with Earl
Plot twist: Earl has a massive so she stays loyal:Comfy:

• JFL
PSLS
Bonnie 3.5 probably even with makeup
Alex 6
Colin 5
Earl 3.5 or 4 if taking care of himself
Based on this, Alex would just fuck her, Colin would be in an STR with her and she'd LTR Earl.
Alex has too many options, Colin would want a higher quality woman to LTR (Bonnie has nothing much to offer) and she'd have to settle for Earl

Ltr Colin until if he is insecure/went through a bad breakup until he recovers, get dumped, get into a betabuxx marriage with Earl
Plot twist: Earl has a massive so she stays loyal:Comfy:
Would Colin or Bonnie dump and why?

And let's assume all three lads have the same dick size

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
Alex looks facially worse than colin

• JFL
Alex looks like a faggot and realistically Colin would be the 6'3" one
In what way would Colin be 6'3 and why does Alex look gay?

Anyway here's what happens when I reverse search those two boys on Google:

Alex

Colin

It's easy to see who mogs

@DivineBeing why only earl

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
Bonnie looks disgusting bare faced tbh

@Prettyboy why only Earl?
There’s no way she could secure a guy like Alex, girls like him are in the hundreds on tinder so there’s zero reason for chad to choose her

I think colin would only want to pump and dump her, but they could possibly get together

Earl seems to be her looksmatch for LTR

Btw I’m mirin your autistic enthusiasm - in the granny threads too. That morphing programme you use got me interested as well.
I have over 1 600 matches on tinder and now I’m wondering if I could make some kind of statistics out of it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: metagross, DivineBeing and Xangsane
You and alex are looksmatched

Bonnie looks disgusting bare faced tbh
What about with makeup?

There’s no way she could secure a guy like Alex, girls like him are in the hundreds on tinder so there’s zero reason for chad to choose her

I think colin would only want to pump and dump her, but they could possibly get together

Earl seems to be her looksmatch for LTR

Btw I’m mirin your autistic enthusiasm - in the granny threads too. That morphing programme you use got me interested as well.
I have over 1 600 matches on tinder and now I’m wondering if I could make some kind of statistics out of it
Would Alex be fucking those girls on rotation or be highly selective of who he chooses to LTR?

Why do you think Bonnie and Colin could get together but he may only pump and dump her? How far off are they in terms of looks level?

Agreed with Earl being looksmatched. Also she doesn't have anything to offer to Colin; he might be looking for a higher quality woman. Bonnie doesn't seem to have a good personality

Thanks buddy boyo
That morphing programme is called MultiFaceBlender
It's time-consuming but fun to see what an averaged out person looks like
What sort of women are you matching with on Tinder?

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
You and alex are looksmatched

What about with makeup?

Would Alex be fucking those girls on rotation or be highly selective of who he chooses to LTR?

Why do you think Bonnie and Colin could get together but he may only pump and dump her? How far off are they in terms of looks level?

Agreed with Earl being looksmatched. Also she doesn't have anything to offer to Colin; he might be looking for a higher quality woman. Bonnie doesn't seem to have a good personality

Thanks buddy boyo
That morphing programme is called MultiFaceBlender
It's time-consuming but fun to see what an averaged out person looks like
What sort of women are you matching with on Tinder?
5/10 with makeup. Bonnie is non-white in terms of pheno tbh

• Hmm...