Looksmax Archive Library

D

Deleted member 1660

Diamond
Context:

If this website ever shuts down we will lose so much information. I have made a google document where all of you will be able to suggest edits on a Looksmax Archive Library. Please read the rules before suggesting anything.

Looksmax Archive Library

Rules:
  • Everyone will be able to comment on this document. Anything you write on here that gets accepted or not is determined by me.
  • After Lookism was shut down a lot of valuable information was lost, including some of the BOTB threads. Recently people have been discussing how Looksmax may shut down in the future. Post all important threads, research, and information that is related to lookism/looksmaxing.
  • Every suggestion you post here whether it be a link or some important piece of information must be archived. All of our efforts will be gone to waste if we compiled an amazing document like this and all of the links were unusable.
  • This document will never be deleted. Make sure to share the link everywhere you go so this document can stay active indefinitely.
  • Keep formatting the same. Don’t add goofy fonts or any other ridiculous stuff.
  • Common sense. I'm talking to you right there, especially you.
  • If you have any questions or concerns email me at 23cunningan@gmail.com This is a alternate email of mine. Any information about my email here listed is false including my name.
HERE IS THE LINK: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kwnSFDJW0lTcVUKXyzYdkYBR5Pka9bOeAVzf4I4xjyk/edit

@Alexanderr @Gargantuan @Chad1212 @Lorsss @PapiMew @Kingkellz @Preston @StormlitAqua @tyronelite

PLEASE PIN THIS IN THE LOOKSMAXXING SECTION SO EVERYONE CAN SEE THIS.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Hipcel, FreakkForLife, Deleted member 15827 and 4 others
u realize ur a noob

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
Why don't you just copy & paste all the BOTB threads in a unedited google doc?

i NEED to be preserved as i feel like im an important sperg for the history of this website
use my descension post as a warning to those who looksmax incorrectly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890 and Lawton88
Why don't you just copy & paste all the BOTB threads in a unedited google doc?
because they need to be archived in case this site shuts down. Also archiving links for one person takes way too long.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel and FreakkForLife
What were some threads in lookisms BOTB

Context:

If this website ever shuts down we will lose so much information. I have made a google document where all of you will be able to suggest edits on a Looksmax Archive Library. Please read the rules before suggesting anything.

Looksmax Archive Library

Rules:
  • Everyone will be able to comment on this document. Anything you write on here that gets accepted or not is determined by me.
  • After Lookism was shut down a lot of valuable information was lost, including some of the BOTB threads. Recently people have been discussing how Looksmax may shut down in the future. Post all important threads, research, and information that is related to lookism/looksmaxing.
  • Every suggestion you post here whether it be a link or some important piece of information must be archived. All of our efforts will be gone to waste if we compiled an amazing document like this and all of the links were unusable.
  • This document will never be deleted. Make sure to share the link everywhere you go so this document can stay active indefinitely.
  • Keep formatting the same. Don’t add goofy fonts or any other ridiculous stuff.
  • If you have any questions or concerns email me at 23cunningan@gmail.com This is a alternate email of mine. Any information about my email here listed is false including my name.
HERE IS THE LINK: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kwnSFDJW0lTcVUKXyzYdkYBR5Pka9bOeAVzf4I4xjyk/edit

@Alexanderr @Gargantuan @Chad1212 @Lorsss @PapiMew @Kingkellz @Preston @StormlitAqua @tyronelite

Completely agree we gotta archive this valuable info. Bump so mods can pin this please

@Gargantuan @Preston

just use archive.org
Duh brain

Context:

Looksmax Archive Library

Rules:

@thcel
@reptiles

@AscendingHero

Nigga it's not working!