LOOKSMAX.ORG MUST ENTER A NEW ERA

pneumocystosis

pneumocystosis

im so gifted at finding what i don't like the most
Although we constantly have greycels in the looksmaxxing section still asking stupid shit like "how to debloat plis?", "im 17 am i too old to lookmax??", "im 26 BMI, should i lose weight guys?", we also have quite a few members who are putting in a lot of effort.

New users like @ylrven @.Myth @dragomaxxer , and super-high IQ OGs like @Orc are CARRYING this forum at the moment.

We need to shift away from the usual boring, normie-tier threads, and start focusing on new looksmaxxes, that people don't typically do.

We gotta avoid rotting our brains discussing the same topics over and over again. 99% of new threads in the Looksmaxxing Section bring 0 VALUE.

This is why literally everyone who has more than 1k posts is now rotting in offtopic (Hi!).

My fat-dissolving thread was an attempt to get the forum to work together and figure out the BEST possible fat-dissolving procedure.
My thread has got other people to take action and perform the procedure themselves. I count on these people to give feedback and discuss what could be done better. This is Work In Progress.

I need you guys to come up with your own ideas, test them out yourselves, then give feedback. This is the only way we can advance and get an edge over the normies (aka every living male) who have started applying basic looksmaxxing principles.

This thread is quite cringe, but I mean every word I wrote.

Thank you to those who put in the effort, and fuck the leachers.

pneumo late to uni

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, wsada, Marsiere214 and 70 others
This forum has so much more potential, theres so much recycling off threads and incessant rambling and self hate or hate in general and its pointless.

Brutal that your high effort thread with actually new info gets similar interactions to random schizo posts in off topic, its in the users hands to change the perspective that people have on this forum and looksmaxxing so that it stops being a narrative of everyone here being incels and instead people that don't fucking cope with retarded shit in life and want to maximize all areas of themselves, physical, mental monetary etc to the best of their abilities.

We should devise a way to cutdown completely on the pointless questions that have been answered millions of times (maybe a guide for retards on how to use the search feature on the site so they dont have to ask questions again? idfk :lul: )

Thread creators should be able to enable a feature which just filters out any dnrd comments so people cant just rep farm by being lazy useless users on their high effort threads and burrying actual user replies.

I highly encourage all the self hating and negative people to transfer to .is if they are going to continue to ROT and not actually apply info, and to the users that want to take part of this change to create more high effort threads and document more of their tangible results in real life.

Theres too many people that have essentially lost hope on here, we gotta focus on motivating,informing and uplifting eachother instead of continuing to be crabs in a bucket.

In B4 i get called redpilled or cringe cause of muh hope and motivation, but maintaining an incel mindset is only going to hold you back in actually applying your "blackpilled" knowledge.

Models already do more than 99% of users here do for their looks without needing it as much as them while also maintaining better attitudes.

One things for sure commenting dnrd or calling people slurs isnt gonna make the chances of you living a better life any better, not saying i haven't stooped down to that level before I don't wanna look back at all my time here as a waste. Help yourself and help others (Muh Opry :lul: )

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheMilkMan, Kristin, ominion and 35 others
(maybe a guide for retards on how to use the search feature on the site so they dont have to ask questions again? idfk :lul: )
holy shit, this has gotta be a pop-up when someone is writing a thread. I go insane when greycels ask stupid fucking water-tier questions
I highly encourage all the self hating and negative people to transfer to .is if they are going to continue to ROT and not actually apply info,
fr. or they can stay in offtopic and never ever post in looksmaxxing.
however they still flood the offtopic section with their retarded schizo ramblings and one-sentence threads (i think everyone knows who im talking about).
One things for sure commenting dnrd or calling people slurs isnt gonna make the chances of you living a better life any better, not saying i haven't stooped down to that level before I don't wanna look back at all my time here as a waste.
Gifgit

Help yourself and help others (Muh Opry :lul: )
PREACH!

Thank you for high-effort reply bhai

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, Sub0, lebronjames23 and 7 others
Although we constantly have greycels in the looksmaxxing section still asking stupid shit like "how to debloat plis?", "im 17 am i too old to lookmax??", "im 26 BMI, should i lose weight guys?", we also have quite a few members who are putting in a lot of effort.

New users like @ylrven @.Myth @dragomaxxer , and super-high IQ OGs like @Orc are CARRYING this forum at the moment.

We need to shift away from the usual boring, normie-tier threads, and start focusing on new looksmaxxes, that people don't typically do.

We gotta avoid rotting our brains discussing the same topics over and over again. 99% of new threads in the Looksmaxxing Section bring 0 VALUE.

This is why literally everyone who has more than 1k posts is now rotting in offtopic (Hi!).

My fat-dissolving thread was an attempt to get the forum to work together and figure out the BEST possible fat-dissolving procedure.
My thread has got other people to take action and perform the procedure themselves. I count on these people to give feedback and discuss what could be done better. This is Work In Progress.

I need you guys to come up with your own ideas, test them out yourselves, then give feedback. This is the only way we can advance and get an edge over the normies (aka every living male) who have started applying basic looksmaxxing principles.

This thread is quite cringe, but I mean every word I wrote.

Thank you to those who put in the effort, and fuck the leachers.

pneumo late to uni
Am I a high effort poster?

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Timmy, Costcosuperstore, WayneBraaaah and 2 others
can't wait for this thread to end up on the second page in favor of threads like:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, murdah, kiyopon and 12 others
holy shit, this has gotta be a pop-up when someone is writing a thread. I go insane when greycels ask stupid fucking water-tier questions

fr. or they can stay in offtopic and never ever post in looksmaxxing.
however they still flood the offtopic section with their retarded schizo ramblings and one-sentence threads (i think everyone knows who im talking about).

View attachment 2768645

PREACH!

Thank you for high-effort reply bhai
Please look at my hgh ascension thread and I will be your personal lab rat for experimentation. Also you can give me any softmax and level me up like a pokemon. PLEASEE MAN I AM THAT DESPERATE

It's over for this forum, seriously. Because is not private and now it's too late

• +1
Reactions: soover4me and micropp
can't wait for this thread to end up on the second page in favor of threads like:

I'm going to personally try to bump this daily for the next couple days to try to keep it up as far as possible, I refuse to let this shit get burried

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Orc
the consequences of becoming kids.org and * instead of looksmax.org

• +1
Reactions: greywind, TheRagingBull, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
Blud rots so hard he makes this forum his job theorem

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, coispet, PickleTheSlayer and 11 others
The forum is basically a brainrrot atp.
The same old posts getting reposted with a new title but same shit content.

Don't know if it's a good suggestion. But make a seperste section named "FAQ", with all the threads belonging to questions asked 20 times a day.

Other than that, a post to rep ratio limit on the looksmaxx section.
Thoigh not possible cuz many greycels actually come up with many good and informative posts.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Costcosuperstore, aleksander and 7 others
U only like they’re threads cause they’re chad faggot

Halo affect type shit

• +1
Reactions: logicel369, coispet, kiyopon and 10 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: zeshama, coispet, .Myth and 3 others
U only like they’re threads cause they’re chad faggot

Halo affect type shit

this is ignorant af, considering @Orc literally released some of the highest iq shit recently regarding nasolabial folds, @.Myth thread was long af and well thought out, and @ylrven basically documents everything and gives motivation, he literally posts pictures of him before to show these retards how far you can go in even as few as 2 years.

the users making the threads happen to be chads but the effort and content shouldnt be ignored, its also easier to make good threads when you provide data and proof, not many usrs here post pictures of their face or physique so these "chads" instantly have more credibility and are more likely to cause people to take action.

a random spammer making one of those threads with no pictures would have 0 impact, whereas when providing pics users will actually DM asking for help for example because they will know ur not larping

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, .Myth, kiyopon and 3 others
its clearly a new account, same as mine, go look at his threads made
yes, i saw his thread days ago, problem is. applicability or actually benefiting from his thread, nigga im not going to gain from knowing breast plumpness

users like @Ape101 doing obo and posting results/surgeons is useful

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Please look at my hgh ascension thread and I will be your personal lab rat for experimentation. Also you can give me any softmax and level me up like a pokemon. PLEASEE MAN I AM THAT DESPERATE
Anything that ends with pulling is automatic cope. Wasting your time with that

Average offtopic enjoyer :chad:

• +1
Reactions: ascension
yes, i saw his thread days ago, problem is. applicability or actually benefiting from his thread, nigga im not going to gain from knowing breast plumpness

users like @Ape101 doing obo and posting results/surgeons is useful

fair, but its a step in the right direction, and i completely agree about ape101, its just not as realistic to expect a hgih influx of helpful hardmaxxing threads on the forum because of the fact that it needs a much more higher level of knowledge and expertise to be useful, and pics/transformations are normally harder to come across due to the fact that the process of getting the procedure itself is already very costly

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Anything that ends with pulling is automatic cope. Wasting your time with that
I alr mentioned it in my thread and it doesn't hurt to try it. Many members like ekil got results

fair, but its a step in the right direction, and i completely agree about ape101, its just not as realistic to expect a hgih influx of helpful hardmaxxing threads on the forum because of the fact that it needs a much more higher level of knowledge and expertise to be useful, and pics/transformations are normally harder to come across due to the fact that the process of getting the procedure itself is already very costly
can you stop being chatgpt nigga? this is .org. no one will care or think your intelligent, i was doing that when i joined but stopped after i realized nothing on this site matters

this site was created to ascend and get off, im just rotting until my surgery dates come up

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and scrunchables
  • +1
Reactions: s4raw
Rep + bump

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis and PseduoAryan

I am also trying new shit like fixing asymmetries that this forum hasn't discussed in a while :(

• +1
Reactions: Orc
As a current greycel I 100% agree with this post, should be pinned honestly

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, pneumocystosis and try2beme
can you stop being chatgpt nigga? this is .org. no one will care or think your intelligent, i was doing that when i joined but stopped after i realized nothing on this site matters

this site was created to ascend and get off, im just rotting until my surgery dates come up

:lul:, of course it was created for that but while ur here might as well help others ascend as well idc about increasing competition since genetics will always be a limiting factor.

dont care about no one caring or thinking i am intelligent lmfao, id rather be chatgpt and provide insightful responses than being a retard here and providing nothing off value, if ur gonna rot here until your surgery then atleast be of use to others lmfao

• +1
No we dont. Pre tiktokcels can share looksmaxxing and hardmaxxing tips among themselves. Fuck this forum as a whole

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coispet, anthony111553 and lilith
As a current greycel I 100% agree with this post, should be pinned honestly
Hes the only user who cares about u

• JFL
:lul:, of course it was created for that but while ur here might as well help others ascend as well idc about increasing competition since genetics will always be a limiting factor.

dont care about no one caring or thinking i am intelligent lmfao, id rather be chatgpt and provide insightful responses than being a retard here and providing nothing off value, if ur gonna rot here until your surgery then atleast be of use to others lmfao
i give value, since joining ive been spam reading springer linker & medical studies, literally know more than some surgeons (minus how to do the fucking surgeries/resources)

value is measured by knowledge, just because i shit post doesnt mean i cant provide value

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, scrunchables and dragomaxxer
i give value, since joining ive been spam reading springer linker & medical studies, literally know more than some surgeons (minus how to do the fucking surgeries/resources)

value is measured by knowledge, just because i shit post doesnt mean i cant provide value

View attachment 2768684

thats good then man, shitposting is fine if ur balancing it with value which you clearly are

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis and esoterik
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: coispet, Gilbert_Durandal, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
Exactly we’re just gonna ignore than every user who’s “carrying .org” is a htn+

If this isn’t pretty halo idk what is
human nature /:

normies like rsm can provide the best knowledge and still get swept by a forum chad

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Bump

• Love it
Bump

• Love it
bump

• Love it
Bomp

• Love it
@.Myth thread was long af and well thought out
highest effort joke ive ever seen other than the botb section
and @ylrven basically documents everything and gives motivation, he literally posts pictures of him before to show these retards how far you can go in even as few as 2 years.
he was born with chad genetics. no looksmaxxing will get you to that level
he never had to do any looksmaxing and he doesnt have any fucking advice to give. hes a humble bragging faggot.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and pneumocystosis
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and pneumocystosis
if ur gonna rot here until your surgery then atleast be of use to others lmfao
I wouldn't put myself in service to you disgraces unless I was getting paid for it. Anything you people could ever want to know can be researched and found. You expect anyone to care about the others in this place that much?

• +1
Reactions: Tyrant
I wouldn't put myself in service to you disgraces unless I was getting paid for it. Anything you people could ever want to know can be researched and found. You expect anyone to care about the others in this place that much?

yes im not jew, if im spending time on here rotting might as well help people

takes almost 0 effort and i can atleast leave the site later without feeling like it was all wasted time, even a small positive impact on someone elses life is something

• +1
Reactions: MOGMASTER69 and pneumocystosis
yes im not jew, if im spending time on here rotting might as well help people

takes almost 0 effort and i can atleast leave the site later without feeling like it was all wasted time, even a small positive impact on someone elses life is something
Fair enough

Bob Ross Ok GIF by Originals

• Love it
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Good thread

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis and kebab
he was born with chad genetics. no looksmaxxing will get you to that level
bruh no

• So Sad
Semen retention will save .org

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
New users like @
ylrven
@ylrven @
.Myth
@.Myth @
dragomaxxer
@dragomaxxer , and super-high IQ OGs like @
Orc
@Orc are CARRYING this forum at the moment.
me mentioned ayeee thanks pneumo

• Love it