LOOKSMAX.ORG MUST ENTER A NEW ERA

in theory this isn’t even an incel forum, it’s men improving themselves to perfection
IMG 7265

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, WayneBraaaah, JL~ and 3 others
My fat-dissolving thread was an attempt to get the forum to work together and figure out the BEST possible fat-dissolving procedure.
Im working on something gamechanging pneumo give me a bit.

• Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marsiere214, soover4me, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
only thread i have in looksmaxing section was originally in offtopic, mods moved it there. then they made it into BOTB.
i can't afford looksmax, idc then.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me, pneumocystosis and Clavicular
bump

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
we need to ban chads .org

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: soover4me, anthony111553 and ascension
Couldn’t agree more, in the time I’ve been on this forum, late 2023 took a huge downturn in general quality. When I was lurking in 2019 the amount of game-changing info was insane. Anyone remember @mojopin

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, soover4me and pneumocystosis
I am deleting my account because of this thread well done

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coispet, soover4me and pneumocystosis
Ok pneumo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coispet, anthony111553 and pneumocystosis
Migrating to .is

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marsiere214, coispet, soover4me and 4 others
@ylrven @dragomaxxer "carrying" the forum is such a obvious lie ahahahaha
Holy fuck both of these members are one of the most retarded people ive interacted with and im supposed to believe these wannaba retards are the future lol
Shut the fuck up pneumo all your threads are dogshit cope, this forum is for shitposting, any serious attempt for any advice to looksmax (which is a entirely cope concept is ridiculous) fuck you @pneumocystosis retard u are the one making this forum looks like a job with your lies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coispet, WayneBraaaah, TheRagingBull and 1 other person
You are mentally insane. Nobody is going to inject themselves in the face like you

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: coispet and pneumocystosis
This forum has so much more potential, theres so much recycling off threads and incessant rambling and self hate or hate in general and its pointless.

Brutal that your high effort thread with actually new info gets similar interactions to random schizo posts in off topic, its in the users hands to change the perspective that people have on this forum and looksmaxxing so that it stops being a narrative of everyone here being incels and instead people that don't fucking cope with retarded shit in life and want to maximize all areas of themselves, physical, mental monetary etc to the best of their abilities.

We should devise a way to cutdown completely on the pointless questions that have been answered millions of times (maybe a guide for retards on how to use the search feature on the site so they dont have to ask questions again? idfk :lul: )

Thread creators should be able to enable a feature which just filters out any dnrd comments so people cant just rep farm by being lazy useless users on their high effort threads and burrying actual user replies.

I highly encourage all the self hating and negative people to transfer to .is if they are going to continue to ROT and not actually apply info, and to the users that want to take part of this change to create more high effort threads and document more of their tangible results in real life.

Theres too many people that have essentially lost hope on here, we gotta focus on motivating,informing and uplifting eachother instead of continuing to be crabs in a bucket.

In B4 i get called redpilled or cringe cause of muh hope and motivation, but maintaining an incel mindset is only going to hold you back in actually applying your "blackpilled" knowledge.

Models already do more than 99% of users here do for their looks without needing it as much as them while also maintaining better attitudes.

One things for sure commenting dnrd or calling people slurs isnt gonna make the chances of you living a better life any better, not saying i haven't stooped down to that level before I don't wanna look back at all my time here as a waste. Help yourself and help others (Muh Opry :lul: )
All of this being said is up to the admins not us sadly

I swear by shitposting but even I can admit the site needs some polishing lol

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis and dragomaxxer
Holy fuck both of these members are one of the most retarded people ive interacted with and im supposed to believe these wannaba retards are the future lol
Shut the fuck up pneumo all your threads are dogshit cope, this forum is for shitposting, any serious attempt for any advice to looksmax (which is a entirely cope concept is ridiculous) fuck you @pneumocystosis retard u are the one making this forum looks like a job with your lies
Some people wanna rot, fine. Go to .is bro, i dont get why u shit on looksmaxxing so hard.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, zan and pneumocystosis
Some people wanna rot, fine. Go to .is bro, i dont get why u shit on looksmaxxing so hard.
Because its complete cope

• JFL
Reactions: lebesgue
good thread, one really high iq user i like is @synock21

• JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Deleted member 51465 and Clavicular
Because its complete cope
If ur gonna be a doomer, why not go to .is? ur coping if you think you cant improve your looks slightly. No one claims u will go from MTN to chad, but strong MTN, to weak HTN is realistic with roids, lean, other basic shit.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, TheRagingBull, zan and 2 others
If ur gonna be a doomer, why not go to .is? ur coping if you think you cant improve your looks slightly. No one claims u will go from MTN to chad, but strong MTN, to weak HTN is realistic with roids, lean, other basic shit.
roids lol yeah im not listening to your retarded takes

Bump

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and pneumocystosis
Although we constantly have greycels in the looksmaxxing section still asking stupid shit like "how to debloat plis?", "im 17 am i too old to lookmax??", "im 26 BMI, should i lose weight guys?", we also have quite a few members who are putting in a lot of effort.

New users like @ylrven @.Myth @dragomaxxer , and super-high IQ OGs like @Orc are CARRYING this forum at the moment.

We need to shift away from the usual boring, normie-tier threads, and start focusing on new looksmaxxes, that people don't typically do.

We gotta avoid rotting our brains discussing the same topics over and over again. 99% of new threads in the Looksmaxxing Section bring 0 VALUE.

This is why literally everyone who has more than 1k posts is now rotting in offtopic (Hi!).

My fat-dissolving thread was an attempt to get the forum to work together and figure out the BEST possible fat-dissolving procedure.
My thread has got other people to take action and perform the procedure themselves. I count on these people to give feedback and discuss what could be done better. This is Work In Progress.

I need you guys to come up with your own ideas, test them out yourselves, then give feedback. This is the only way we can advance and get an edge over the normies (aka every living male) who have started applying basic looksmaxxing principles.

This thread is quite cringe, but I mean every word I wrote.

Thank you to those who put in the effort, and fuck the leachers.

pneumo late to uni

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, coispet and PseduoAryan
mods ban this guy

• +1
Idk man what type of looksmaxxes some of the shit I see requires me to get it from the deep web

• Woah

@ylrven i generally don't dislike anyone on this place enough since i dont care enough but if i had to choose this guy would be my first target.

gtfo bro go to incel.is and take a fucking shower

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, zan, Clavicular and 3 others
IQ OGs like @Graham are CARRYING this
Thanks bhai 😍

BEST possible fat-dissolving procedure
Not eating

OK, jokes aside, anyone who uploadeds a rating video of themselves with Tiktok music or doing "blackpill poses" (the really annoying, pointing to jawline one) should have "SkibidiRizzCell" forced into their sig or as their title or something because I'm starting to go insane.

Or we all have to leave this rotting capital and actually swallow the whitepill and slay/rope

all these "good threads" are just GL NT people giving ugly autists uselss info

If ur a teen just hop on a cycle
only thing that will ascend you

Although we constantly have greycels in the looksmaxxing section still asking stupid shit like "how to debloat plis?", "im 17 am i too old to lookmax??", "im 26 BMI, should i lose weight guys?", we also have quite a few members who are putting in a lot of effort.

New users like @ylrven @.Myth @dragomaxxer , and super-high IQ OGs like @Orc are CARRYING this forum at the moment.

We need to shift away from the usual boring, normie-tier threads, and start focusing on new looksmaxxes, that people don't typically do.

We gotta avoid rotting our brains discussing the same topics over and over again. 99% of new threads in the Looksmaxxing Section bring 0 VALUE.

This is why literally everyone who has more than 1k posts is now rotting in offtopic (Hi!).

My thread has got other people to take action and perform the procedure themselves. I count on these people to give feedback and discuss what could be done better. This is Work In Progress.

I need you guys to come up with your own ideas, test them out yourselves, then give feedback. This is the only way we can advance and get an edge over the normies (aka every living male) who have started applying basic looksmaxxing principles.

This thread is quite cringe, but I mean every word I wrote.

Thank you to those who put in the effort, and fuck the leachers.

pneumo late to uni
I love you pneumo

The good looksmaxxes are being gate kept hard jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Reformed
  • JFL
Reactions: Tyrant
Yes bc they’re gatekept by genetics
Yea if you're subhuman maybe, like literal subhuman. If you're high ltn+ you have room to ascend, maybe not to chad tho( if you focus on bones like the sphenoid you prolly can if you're mtn minimum tho imo). But yea a big part of ascension is genetics, but thats also a lazy piece of shit incel excuse to not ascend too. Everyone can ascend, you just gotta approach it differently not like an incel.

• +1
Reactions: coispet
bump

• WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214 and soover4me
exactly
I am actually carrying this forum tbh ngl

Good thread. I feel the current off-topic section is not sufficient. All circlejerking & low effort threads must be moved to a new section called "The Junkyard" (like blackpill[.]world) and rest of the subforums must contain useful threads with light hearted jokes, at most.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Unrelated but when you were injecting the lemon bottle I couldn't help but imagine a half naked Hispanic migrant worker pissing into a vial and looking back at the camera saying this "alright this batch is done".

Yea if you're subhuman maybe, like literal subhuman. If you're high ltn+ you have room to ascend, maybe not to chad tho( if you focus on bones like the sphenoid you prolly can if you're mtn minimum tho imo). But yea a big part of ascension is genetics, but thats also a lazy piece of shit incel excuse to not ascend too. Everyone can ascend, you just gotta approach it differently not like an incel.
They forgot glow ups exist ig

This forum has so much more potential, theres so much recycling off threads and incessant rambling and self hate or hate in general and its pointless.

Brutal that your high effort thread with actually new info gets similar interactions to random schizo posts in off topic, its in the users hands to change the perspective that people have on this forum and looksmaxxing so that it stops being a narrative of everyone here being incels and instead people that don't fucking cope with retarded shit in life and want to maximize all areas of themselves, physical, mental monetary etc to the best of their abilities.

We should devise a way to cutdown completely on the pointless questions that have been answered millions of times (maybe a guide for retards on how to use the search feature on the site so they dont have to ask questions again? idfk :lul: )

I highly encourage all the self hating and negative people to transfer to .is if they are going to continue to ROT and not actually apply info, and to the users that want to take part of this change to create more high effort threads and document more of their tangible results in real life.

Theres too many people that have essentially lost hope on here, we gotta focus on motivating,informing and uplifting eachother instead of continuing to be crabs in a bucket.

In B4 i get called redpilled or cringe cause of muh hope and motivation, but maintaining an incel mindset is only going to hold you back in actually applying your "blackpilled" knowledge.

Models already do more than 99% of users here do for their looks without needing it as much as them while also maintaining better attitudes.
1000%. I stopped using the site once I realized participating in an actual discussion that will advance your knowledge is much rarer than being spammed with negative and unconstructive comments. I wish the site was read-only unless you have shown a desire to truly improve yourself and help others.

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
Ik you referenced me at the beginning.

Fuck you I'm high IQ i posted that thread to make sure there wasn't anything I wasn't unaware of.

make .org great again

• +1
This site is too far gone, nobody here owes anything to each other so they will continue shit posting. I have gained more practical advice from Reddit than the past year on here jfl

• JFL