LOOKSMAX.ORG MUST ENTER A NEW ERA

i would help but im seriously too low iq to try shit out myself

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
bump

• JFL
Reactions: tempelcat4
We need to finalize a network of trusted surgeons, procedures and diagnostic approaches that can serve as an ascension blueprint for virtually anyone.

I think once my ascension has been completed I may initiate something into that direction.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and NorwoodAscender
We need to finalize a network of trusted surgeons, procedures and diagnostic approaches that can serve as an ascension blueprint for virtually anyone.

I think once my ascension has been completed I may initiate something into that direction.
have u gotten any eye surgeries?

3610014 3178938 200 1 1

Although we constantly have greycels in the looksmaxxing section still asking stupid shit like "how to debloat plis?", "im 17 am i too old to lookmax??", "im 26 BMI, should i lose weight guys?", we also have quite a few members who are putting in a lot of effort.

New users like @ylrven @.Myth @dragomaxxer , and super-high IQ OGs like @Orc are CARRYING this forum at the moment.

We need to shift away from the usual boring, normie-tier threads, and start focusing on new looksmaxxes, that people don't typically do.

We gotta avoid rotting our brains discussing the same topics over and over again. 99% of new threads in the Looksmaxxing Section bring 0 VALUE.

This is why literally everyone who has more than 1k posts is now rotting in offtopic (Hi!).

My fat-dissolving thread was an attempt to get the forum to work together and figure out the BEST possible fat-dissolving procedure.
My thread has got other people to take action and perform the procedure themselves. I count on these people to give feedback and discuss what could be done better. This is Work In Progress.

I need you guys to come up with your own ideas, test them out yourselves, then give feedback. This is the only way we can advance and get an edge over the normies (aka every living male) who have started applying basic looksmaxxing principles.

This thread is quite cringe, but I mean every word I wrote.

Thank you to those who put in the effort, and fuck the leachers.

pneumo late to uni
Bumping so this would change .org’s direction

yes, i saw his thread days ago, problem is. applicability or actually benefiting from his thread, nigga im not going to gain from knowing breast plumpness

users like @Ape101 doing obo and posting results/surgeons is useful
Just found this thread tbh, and my only response is:

You literally opened my thread

A thread that stated to your face

the EXACT causes of facial attractiveness and how to stimulate them, and what you were able to decipher from this information was breast plumpness.

This is difficult for even me to comprehend dude.

I stated the exact step by step process of facial attractiveness and health in general, but what you took from it was breast plumpness

true

View attachment 2768658

"high quality" member in question
This is fucking incredible dude, no lie.
An actual doctorate level medical expert is going to enter my thread one day and fucking implode the scientific community with this information, effectively destroying the cosmetic surgery industry and what you took from this 200+ post thread was breast plumpness.

You must be actually mentally delayed dude

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Just found this thread tbh, and my only response is:

You literally opened my thread

A thread that stated to your face

the EXACT causes of facial attractiveness and how to stimulate them, and what you were able to decipher from this information was breast plumpness.

This is difficult for even me to comprehend dude.

I stated the exact step by step process of facial attractiveness and health in general, but what you took from it was breast plumpness

This is fucking incredible dude, no lie.
An actual doctorate level medical expert is going to enter my thread one day and fucking implode the scientific community with this information, effectively destroying the cosmetic surgery industry and what you took from this 200+ post thread was breast plumpness.

You must be actually mentally delayed dude
wow, thoughtful and amazing response.... 3 weeks later

and stop acting like your some esoteric being, you did not explain attractiveness, the suspected reason of attraction is vistage, jfl at thinking being healthy will make you attractive!!

i took breast plumpness to highlight how fucking retarded the thread is...

just think. your on .org telling a male incel forum about breast plumpness

who will that benefit??

your info is useless, surgery is the only binary outcome possible

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
wow, thoughtful and amazing response.... 3 weeks later
You're insulting somebody for having a life outside of an internet forum.
The rock clap

impressive
and stop acting like your some esoteric being, you did not explain attractiveness, the suspected reason of attraction is vistage, jfl at thinking being healthy will make you attractive!!
Relax little guy, I never claimed health==attractiveness
I claimed humans were once one '''population''' during the ~multiple hundred thousand (if not million) year natural evolutionary period of our species, and we are all attracted to their appearance, for obvious biological & survival conditioning reasons.
i took breast plumpness to highlight how fucking retarded the thread is...
You only highlighted your stupidity and short attention span
who will that benefit??
Women that want attractive breasts, this is scientific hypothesis of the neutral/natural human form, not random information.
your info is useless, surgery is the only binary outcome possible
What the fuck are you even talking about?

Chill the fuck out lmfao

@the_nextDavidLaid r8 this brutal IQmog tbh ngl

Last edited:
You're insulting somebody for having a life outside of an internet forum.
View attachment 2798934
never made fun of you, implying you should just have never responded, there was no point
I claimed humans were once one '''population''' during the ~multiple hundred thousand (if not million) year natural evolutionary period of our species, and we are all attracted to their appearance, for obvious biological & survival conditioning reasons.
this is the whole point of the forum

You only highlighted your stupidity and short attention span
amazing insult

Women that want attractive breasts, this is scientific hypothesis of the neutral/natural human form, not random information.
just admit its a paste from Wikipedia, halfway of writing that it should have occurred there is no women on this forum and its useless to everyone here

What the fuck are you even talking about?
View attachment 2798945

surgery is the only option to truly ascend, with modern day tech your "base" is not much dependable anymore, with obo & mlf3 you can be truecel and ascend to human (needs a ton of money ofc)

@the_nextDavidLaid r8 this brutal IQmog tbh ngl
amazing iq mog, you really proved me wrong! your thread about drinking water and posture is really useful

There’s not much left

You were allowed to get away with saying we’ve barely scraped the surface of looksmaxxing back in 2018-2020 but now there is nothing left to talk about or do

The definitive guides and cyclopedias of anatomy is all in front of us in either BotB or Looksmaxxing section threads from dates back

@esoterik said it on this thread, the only real solution is surgery and that’s why there’s not a lot of threads on people actually getting it, since it can be costly

There’s a few good threads like the PDO threads to get rid of naso folds but you could find information like that on obscure subreddits like r/diycosmeticprocedures, I would love for people to actually migrate the information from there to this forum, but they don’t which is also a big problem

A lot of the threads being made nowadays is like squeezing a few drops of juice out of a used up lemon (weird analogy)

• +1
never made fun of you, implying you should just have never responded, there was no point

this is the whole point of the forum

amazing insult

just admit its a paste from Wikipedia, halfway of writing that it should have occurred there is no women on this forum and its useless to everyone here

surgery is the only option to truly ascend, with modern day tech your "base" is not much dependable anymore, with obo & mlf3 you can be truecel and ascend to human (needs a ton of money ofc)

amazing iq mog, you really proved me wrong! your thread about drinking water and posture is really useful
You've gotta quit the crying (for no reason) little dude...

Re-assess my thread, at one point I literally wrote a theoretical outline of chimp->human evolution purely from a diet and activity perspective.
The only thing you got from it was the thesis breast proportions, try to be a little intuitive man; especially when it comes to observing new information.

@pneumocystosis check my vaginal cream thread, try it and post results

Ill say it again, ban people who are not living in the west and are not earning at least 60k a year.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mirrormogger and pneumocystosis
There’s not much left

You were allowed to get away with saying we’ve barely scraped the surface of looksmaxxing back in 2018-2020 but now there is nothing left to talk about or do

The definitive guides and cyclopedias of anatomy is all in front of us in either BotB or Looksmaxxing section threads from dates back

@esoterik said it on this thread, the only real solution is surgery and that’s why there’s not a lot of threads on people actually getting it, since it can be costly

There’s a few good threads like the PDO threads to get rid of naso folds but you could find information like that on obscure subreddits like r/diycosmeticprocedures, I would love for people to actually migrate the information from there to this forum, but they don’t which is also a big problem

A lot of the threads being made nowadays is like squeezing a few drops of juice out of a used up lemon (weird analogy)
Ill say it again, ban people who are not living in the west and are not earning at least 60k a year.

@ascension nothing will beat the bull's + crisick era

• Love it
Reactions: ascension and Marsiere214
if you live with your parents you can easily afford most surgeries from minimum wage jobs

• Hmm...
if you live with your parents you can easily afford most surgeries from minimum wage jobs
cope taxex eat away everything and are you srsly gonna tell ur parents that u just dropped 30k to see eppley? Thats also the case if you work full time which is very difficult to do if ur doing a hard major.

• Hmm...
Reactions: mirrormogger
cope taxex eat away everything and are you srsly gonna tell ur parents that u just dropped 30k to see eppley? Thats also the case if you work full time which is very difficult to do if ur doing a hard major.
taxes don’t take that much, depends on how much money you need. Many surgeons in the US offer 0 apr financing as well. Who cares about what you have to tell your parents

taxes don’t take that much, depends on how much money you need. Many surgeons in the US offer 0 apr financing as well. Who cares about what you have to tell your parents
if you don't need any implants i can see it working but with implants most surgeons will generally charge u about 10k.

• Hmm...
if you don't need any implants i can see it working but with implants most surgeons will generally charge u about 10k.
i guess i should clarify i meant minimum wage not as actual minimum wage but as minimum wage you’re gonna make working at mcdonald’s or something which is gonna be like 30k a year you can throw 10k out on taxes and whatever you’re gonna buy so you have 20k left for implants/surgeries

• Hmm...
i guess i should clarify i meant minimum wage not as actual minimum wage but as minimum wage you’re gonna make working at mcdonald’s or something which is gonna be like 30k a year you can throw 10k out on taxes and whatever you’re gonna buy so you have 20k left for implants/surgeries
its way less than that and it varies from state to state. My states income tax is 7% + 12% fed tax.
You will also have to pay for ur insurance, basic car meintanance. Mcdonalds also pays u about 13 n hour which is about 25-26k without taxes a year.

• Hmm...
its way less than that and it varies from state to state. My states income tax is 7% + 12% fed tax.
You will also have to pay for ur insurance, basic car meintanance. Mcdonalds also pays u about 13 n hour which is about 25-26k without taxes a year.
guess it depends a lot on which state you live in, either way if you were to work full time you would be stupid not to be a manager which would bump you up to 18/hr+ and i included car insurance and whatnot in the 10k i threw out.

• +1
guess it depends a lot on which state you live in, either way if you were to work full time you would be stupid not to be a manager which would bump you up to 18/hr+ and i included car insurance and whatnot in the 10k i threw out.
you need to work for them for at least a year in order to be a manager lol u cant just apply with no experience and become a manager.

• Hmm...
you need to work for them for at least a year in order to be a manager lol u cant just apply with no experience and become a manager.
depends on the store if they’re desperate you can go as soon as you prove you are not a retard