Looksmax plan

Deleted member 3635

Deleted member 3635

Mistral
- Test cycle for 3 months MK677 for three months too
- perma clean diet 3k calories of steak/chicken/broccoli/spinach/eggs/liver once a week/kiwis for vitamins
- Continue Retin A
- Clean le skin
- Work out 2 hoursw a day
also get MASSIVE delts and take modafinil so i can still study nd shit
i will fkin ASCEND BRAHS I WILL TAKE U ALL WITH ME TO THE LAND OF PUSSY WE WILL PUT PUSSY WHERE IT BELONGS ON THE FKIN STREET

Last edited:
the only plan is rope and trying it

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733 and BigBoy
glhf I wanted to do a 500mg test e cycle but pussied out bc of the possible looksmins (hair loss, acne, aged skin). Legit had everything mapped out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
I love your excitement man

- perma clean diet 3k calories of steak/chicken/broccoli/spinach/eggs/liver once a week/kiwis for vitamins
Try to include more carotenoids from carrots/sweet potatoes or something. And cooked tomatoes. Although liver also has carotenoids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635, Deleted member 2756 and Deleted member 3593
why carotenoids? For glowing skin?
It's very useful for complexion, I suggest you make it a daily eating habit

• +1
Test cycle for 3 months MK677 for three months too
drop the mk677, it'll just make you ravenously hungry, bloated and insulin resistant. And for what? a little increase in igf1?

just blast 500mg of test, maybe a couple orals.

what if you already have reddish brown skin and want more whiter skin. Are there any foods that give you whiter/pink complexion
Dunno man

what if you already have reddish brown skin and want more whiter skin. Are there any foods that give you whiter/pink complexion
foods with astaxanthin will. Shrimp, salmon, and lobster are highest in this carotenoid.

• +1
drop the mk677, it'll just make you ravenously hungry, bloated and insulin resistant. And for what? a little increase in igf1?

He's using MK677 when he's not on cycle i think. That's what I do and it's worth it to supplement it during PCT and afterwards until the next cycle....

• +1
He's using MK677 when he's not on cycle i think. That's what I do and it's worth it to supplement it during PCT and afterwards until the next cycle....
yeah, I can see why people use it post cycle, it's good for retaining muscle and nitrogen.

yeah, I can see why people use it post cycle, it's good for retaining muscle and nitrogen.
I've retained 100% of my muscle because i did a good PCT, and added MK677 and creatine. It's not that hard tbh, in my opinion it's better than to lose 50% of what you gained

I've retained 100% of my muscle because i did a good PCT, and added MK677 and creatine. It's not that hard tbh, in my opinion it's better than to lose 50% of what you gained
has your natty test restored yet? and when do you plan to go back on cycle?

has your natty test restored yet? and when do you plan to go back on cycle?
I feel like my test is even higher than before tbh, or it might just be in my head lol. But sex drive is back to normal and mood is stabilized

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
I feel like my test is even higher than before tbh, or it might just be in my head lol. But sex drive is back to normal and mood is stabilized
whats your PCT looking like any ? nolva + hcg and mk677
the only plan is rope and trying it
thank you very cool zyzzreincarnate

what do you think of adding rad140 to it ? and as for the mk677 its mostly to try and force some clavicle gains along side vitamin k2 m4/m7 supplementation

This plan does not target the only important thing: bones
If your face is not aesthetic, its very stupid to take risks with blasting roids.
In the end you will be a ugly muscular guy. Nothing else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and Deleted member 2846
This plan does not target the only important thing: bones
If your face is not aesthetic, its very stupid to take risks with blasting roids.
In the end you will be a ugly muscular guy. Nothing else.
yes it does blasting roids plus a growth hormone peptide = more androgenic bone gains

Neither of those are looksmaxxers.

Neither of those are looksmaxxers.
yeah i am not trying to looksmax i am trying to get as ugly as i can possible get

yes it does blasting roids plus a growth hormone peptide = more androgenic bone gains
Show me proof. Bone growth from roids will never ever happen. Maybe if you are a pro bb that is blasting a ton of hgh, but even then, only your nose and hands will grow like a mutant creature.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Show me proof. Bone growth from roids will never ever happen. Maybe if you are a pro bb that is blasting a ton of hgh, but even then, only your nose and hands will grow like a mutant creature.
by that logic ronnie coleman and arnold should have have had massive noses ? there is proof ofc, the bones have androgen receptors in the face when you take test it binds to the androgen receptors in the face combine this with MK677, vitamin k2/m4 and m7 and violla growth will happen if you are below the age of 23/25

Personally mk677 makes me sleep better recover faster and makes my skin/hair a bit better too