Looksmax Tools - 7 | Bathmate

Rate Bathmate

• Total voters
.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
Many Studies have shown that pumping regularly in the long term can increase Penis length. Bathmate is safe because it uses water to pump. it can increase girth too. the chances of tissue damage is very low, you dont have to overdo nor underdo.

this thing is essential for dickmaxxing, Do You think its worth it? Rate Bathmate and share your experiences.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, EverythingMaxxer, GigaAscender and 1 other person
never used it, but I want to reach 10 inches nbp so will c

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and .🇹🇩.
What about girth?

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
I have one, but:

- i dont live alone so i cant use it safely in the shower

- who gave me the advice in using it, said i have to buy the biggest one. It seems a pump for horses

- it was real weird. Many times it was losing air and so the pressure was less and less during the section.

I think it's better to buy another type. This one doesnt even have something to show you how much pressure you are using

• +1
Reactions: dadfa and .🇹🇩.
I have one, but:

- i dont live alone so i cant use it safely in the shower

- who gave me the advice in using it, said i have to buy the biggest one. It seems a pump for horses

- it was real weird. Many times it was losing air and so the pressure was less and less during the section.

I think it's better to buy another type. This one doesnt even have something to show you how much pressure you are using
which one do you recommend?

which one do you recommend?
Idk, i didn't buy another one yet and i am ignorant about.

I just wanted to share my experience. Anyway in other site, people advice in a pump with something for measuring the pressure

I've been using for about 1 month now. I've been taking it slow and it's too early to say if it works or not but I like it

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
So far only 3mm, but feels decently more girthy
In what time period did you achieve it? Im curently in a 3 month first cycle of ultra jelqing,v jelqing, stretches and edging

In what time period did you achieve it? Im curently in a 3 month first cycle of ultra jelqing,v jelqing, stretches and edging
Hard to say, doing it on and off inconsistently, mostly last 6 months