looksmax truly fell off

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

what would Ramirez do?
anytime someone suggest an actual useful looksmax than actually is simple and works, everyone runs to call it cope and then goes back to ice hooding, mewing, and bonesmashing. you guys are so immature that when i suggested applying cum to face to cure acne (works insanely well btw so JFL @ u faggots who are so insecure in ur sexuality u can’t apply ur own cum to ur face for a few minutes without feeling like ur gay) everyone assumed i was trolling, even oldcels. have fun ice hooding faggots i hope it gets u one sliver of pussy in ur life incel.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Timmy, FrenchChad, Monobloc and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel, Costcosuperstore, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
kill yourself

• JFL
Reactions: AustrianOak47 and 5'7 zoomer
I miss the lookism days, real brutal advice not this bluepill shit show

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: user123456, Costcosuperstore, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Suck a black dick and get cum on your face then

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and 5'7 zoomer
I miss the lookism days, real brutal advice not this bluepill shit show
exactly, the only autism was that guy called “slop slinger” who had a lot of alts, and also this british indian foid who ofc foids on incel sites r autism as always. and the people there had something to say that they learned from experience not their tiktok feed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Monobloc and 5'7 zoomer
Hope your remember this shit on your deathbed
You'll surely remember this on your deathbed once I find you and de-wrinkle your oldcel face with my seed

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
you guys are so immature that when i suggested applying cum to face to cure acne (works insanely well btw so JFL @ u faggots who are so insecure in ur sexuality u can’t apply ur own cum to ur face for a few minutes without feeling like ur gay)
Bbc

Where can one gind such knowledge like the good days this pace kinda fell off in 2023

• +1
anytime someone suggest an actual useful looksmax than actually is simple and works, everyone runs to call it cope and then goes back to ice hooding, mewing, and bonesmashing. you guys are so immature that when i suggested applying cum to face to cure acne (works insanely well btw so JFL @ u faggots who are so insecure in ur sexuality u can’t apply ur own cum to ur face for a few minutes without feeling like ur gay) everyone assumed i was trolling, even oldcels. have fun ice hooding faggots i hope it gets u one sliver of pussy in ur life incel.
Its just not funny anymore cause all the actual real people left the only people still using this joined cause of tiktok

• +1