Looksmax users really need to go outside

I'm not dating whites though lol, literally going to be dating within my race which essentially means I'm slightly below avg height for men. And before you cope with "muh white men" ask @Predeterminism a lot of south asian women, only date within their race. You might have had a point if I was trying to date whites only jfl
Cope.

Yeah you have a better Chance with women in your own race.

But you are still in a white country. And the statistics speak for themselves women of all ethnicities prefer white men. Whether you like it or not women will be subconsciously comparing you to taller, better looking white men.

And even if you find a unicorn who only wants to date other curries for compatibility/cultural reasons, it’s not like you have anything exceptional to offer.

And who’s to say that this unicorn who just happens to find you not repulsive will work out? Not all relationships go on happily ever after. And when you have no leverage over a woman (you aren’t exceptional high status, rich, or handsome) then she can really leave for ANY reason. Women are fickle.

+ How old are you? If you are in your late 20s/30s/40s you are literally going to be nothing but a betabux.

No woman is getting her panties wet over a subfive curry manlet incel.

FACE, RACE, HEIGHT.

Two strikes and you’re out. Unless you have a supermodel face and you will still struggle anyways being short and ethnic.

+ What about YOUR standards? Are you willing to date whores? Landwhales? Subfive women?

Why would any 5’4 MTB-HTB curry woman date a 5’5 facially average curry for any reason other than financial stability/family pressures?

But when you end up getting cucked by some 5’8 white normie you will be here saying I told you so lmao.

Cope.

Yeah you have a better Chance with women in your own race.

But you are still in a white country. And the statistics speak for themselves women of all ethnicities prefer white men. Whether you like it or not women will be subconsciously comparing you to taller, better looking white men.

And even if you find a unicorn who only wants to date other curries for compatibility/cultural reasons, it’s not like you have anything exceptional to offer.

And who’s to say that this unicorn who just happens to find you not repulsive will work out? Not all relationships go on happily ever after. And when you have no leverage over a woman (you aren’t exceptional high status, rich, or handsome) then she can really leave for ANY reason. Women are fickle.

+ How old are you? If you are in your late 20s/30s/40s you are literally going to be nothing but a betabux.

No woman is getting her panties wet over a subfive curry manlet incel.

FACE, RACE, HEIGHT.

Two strikes and you’re out. Unless you have a supermodel face and you will still struggle anyways being short and ethnic.

+ What about YOUR standards? Are you willing to date whores? Landwhales? Subfive women?

Why would any 5’4 MTB-HTB curry woman date a 5’5 facially average curry for any reason other than financial stability/family pressures?

But when you end up getting cucked by some 5’8 white normie you will be here saying I told you so lmao.
I just see a wall of text, sorry bro but a lot of curries literally will only date curries. You’re still young and it’s obvious, status and wealth start to matter when you’re older

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
I just see a wall of text, sorry bro but a lot of curries literally will only date curries. You’re still young and it’s obvious, status and wealth start to matter when you’re older
I dont think they matter until like 25 at a minimum- even then its still mostly looks.

Wealth and status probably only overtake looks at like age 35- I dont even put my job on my hinge anymore cos it makes me seem like a boring oldcel to prime women

My ex gf was a n excpetion to this rule as she was hardcore careermaxxing jew

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I dont think they matter until like 25 at a minimum- even then its still mostly looks.

Wealth and status probably only overtake looks at like age 35- I dont even put my job on my hinge anymore cos it makes me seem like a boring oldcel to prime women

My ex gf was a n excpetion to this rule as she was hardcore careermaxxing jew
25 isn’t that long it’s only 3/4 years, and by then most guys have descended a bit. Only “issue” of mine is, is I’ll have to be a serial cheater and lie

There was a period in my life where I spent more time on here than I did outside.

Then when I went into the real world I soon realised that no you don’t have to be Chad to get a gf jfl

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Imagine coping this fucking hard LMFAOOOOO.

You are a curry manlet. If you had any fucking logical reasoning you’d be getting LL like @Predeterminism and moving to a shorter country to improve your chances of getting an attractive foid.

Imagine thinking any non-landwhale woman will choose a manlet curry over ANY 5’10 white guy. Bluepilled coping at its finest.

NO WOMAN GIVES A FLYING FUCK IF YOU ARE A TEACHER. UNLESS YOU ARE AN INFLUENCER/ATHLETE/CELEB YOUR JOB MEANS FUCK ALL.

You ARE LITERALLY TRYING TO BECOME A BETABUXX. That is your goal in life. To betabuxx. But more power to you subhuman

View attachment 1765630
Predetermism lives with his mom and begged his dad for LL but he said no :lul:

He's not getting shit, jack

• JFL
Then when I went into the real world I soon realised that no you don’t have to be Chad to get a gf jfl
People on this site need to acknowledge this

• +1
People on this site need to acknowledge this
Yeah you don’t need to be a Chad.

But OP is a 5’5 curry incel. He’s not even a normie yet he thinks he can get a curry foid in the UK buy being a TEACHER. Lmfao

But OP is a 5’5 curry incel. He’s not even a normie yet he thinks he can get a curry foid in the UK buy being a TEACHER. Lmfao
hes normie facially

• +1
Money and status only matters for betabuxxing. Being rich doez not create genuine desire. You are a manlet curry incel coping with status. And being a teacher will not give you any status lmfao. You will be making 30k a year. Your job has ZERO status even if that shit mattered.

Looks create genuine physical desire. If a foid wouldn’t fuck you without money then she only sees you as a bank account.

I'm also 5"5 curry incel, that's why we get along so well :lul:

He can definitely get a girl just not a very hot one.

If he gets LL after statusmaxxing and gymcelling then it's definitely not ova tho :ogre:

• JFL
hes normie facially
5’5 + Curry = automatic incel doesn’t matter that his face is normie. Is this forum really so bluepilled they are telling an indian manlet that if he becomes a teacher he can get a gf who’s genuinely physically attracted to him?

LMFAO i’m done trying to help this incel he will learn in his own

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
5’5 + Curry = automatic incel doesn’t matter that his face is normie. Is this forum really so bluepilled they are telling an indian manlet that if he becomes a teacher he can get a gf who’s genuinely physically attracted to him?

Hes had a gf already- of course being a teacher wont do shit- i mean it isnt even a high status job tbh. At least its a female dominated field so he can meet foids through work unlike me who is fucked

• +1
Money and status only matters for betabuxxing. Being rich doez not create genuine desire. You are a manlet curry incel coping with status. And being a teacher will not give you any status lmfao. You will be making 30k a year. Your job has ZERO status even if that shit mattered.

Looks create genuine physical desire. If a foid wouldn’t fuck you without money then she only sees you as a bank account.
I’ve had sex, you’ve spent too much time online tbh. I’ve literally been approached by girls before, normies get approached and get IOIs, unless you’re only way of getting girls is OLD.

You’re just autistic and blackpilled. I’ve had dates with girls multiple times, and have even fucked from said dates. Over for you tbh. L

I'm also 5"5 curry incel, that's why we get along so well :lul:

He can definitely get a girl just not a very hot one.

If he gets LL after statusmaxxing and gymcelling then it's definitely not ova tho :ogre:
I think I’ll be getting LTB or MTB ethnics tbh. I rejected a disgusting subhuman whale last week. Legit this nigga thinks only chads have girls approaching them and shit

Attachments

• 75B3FABC-EF0D-4506-A3C3-9C64044AC396.jpeg
    75B3FABC-EF0D-4506-A3C3-9C64044AC396.jpeg
    341.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie
The coping is strong
You really think I care for those stats? Over for you and your deranged brain. It’s obvious you don’t go outside, I’ve seen PLENTY of 5’5 pajeets with girlfriends at uni lol. Sure they aren’t the biggest slayers, but they’re not incel.

These pajeets were worse than me facially too

You really think I care for those stats? Over for you and your deranged brain. It’s obvious you don’t go outside, I’ve seen PLENTY of 5’5 pajeets with girlfriends at uni lol. Sure they aren’t the biggest slayers, but they’re not incel.

These pajeets were worse than me facially too
Statistics > Anecdotes

Muh I know a 5’5 manlet curry burn victim who slays bro! Go outside!

The point I am trying to make is status means jack shit unless you are literally famius and you’ll have a much better Chance of finding a loyal attractive ethnic woman if you go to curryland or some other shorter country.

Again, women are fickle. Betting that you and some ethnic foid will live happily every after just because you are a teacher is delusional.

No one is saying only Chads get approached.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie and FailedNormieManlet
Statistics > Anecdotes

Muh I know a 5’5 manlet curry burn victim who slays bro! Go outside!

The point I am trying to make is status means jack shit unless you are literally famius and you’ll have a much better Chance of finding a loyal attractive ethnic woman if you go to curryland or some other shorter country.

Again, women are fickle. Betting that you and some ethnic foid will live happily every after just because you are a teacher is delusional.

No one is saying only Chads get approached.
You are, you literally don’t believe I’ve been approached before lol. Tbh at the end of the day I always have the option of an arranged marriage which statistically is very much in my favour (not a fan of arranged marriage though).

Status can be local, if you just live an interesting life and create an aura women will like you lol. Just lol at your fried brain.

Your marriage statistic was awful too, it was literally based on married people who had dating apps - no shit these people are cheating JFL.

And who said I’m betting I’ll live happily ever after? I know I’ll have to put the work in, but I do know for a fact by 30, if I keep up my good habits I’ll comfortably be doing better than most guys by then

You are, you literally don’t believe I’ve been approached before lol.
I believe you’ve been approached but ugly and average ethnic women yes.
Tbh at the end of the day I always have the option of an arranged marriage which statistically is very much in my favour (not a fan of arranged marriage though).

Status can be local, if you just live an interesting life and create an aura women will like you lol. Just lol at your fried brain.
True to a degree but being a teacher is not “local status” lmao. Teaching is a shit job. Shit pay, dealing with shitty kids, and you get no status from it. How do you plan to go about acquiring status lmao?

I know a guy who used to work at my mother’s old job who was an old bald subfive ethnic who slayed all the white middle aged women working there. Although he was 6ft tall he had money (rather his father did)
Your marriage statistic was awful too, it was literally based on married people who had dating apps - no shit these people are cheating JFL.
Yeah you’re right tbh on this
And who said I’m betting I’ll live happily ever after? I know I’ll have to put the work in, but I do know for a fact by 30, if I keep up my good habits I’ll comfortably be doing better than most guys by then
What is your goal then? Getting with some LTB ethnic woman who wouldn’t date you unless you were making good money?

This is why in my other posts I asked what your standards were. If you are content betabuxxing ugly ethnic women all the power to you.

That won’t be me though.:feelskek: I am actually getting bimax to correct my TMJ and Sleep apena it will be covered by insurance. I would die with my dick in my hand before I betabuxx for some ugly pajeeta.

The vast majority of men end up betabuxxing. It is nothing to be proud of. Inb4 you end up in r/deadbedrooms

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie and FailedNormieManlet
I believe you’ve been approached but ugly and average ethnic women yes.

True to a degree but being a teacher is not “local status” lmao. Teaching is a shit job. Shit pay, dealing with shitty kids, and you get no status from it. How do you plan to go about acquiring status lmao?

I know a guy who used to work at my mother’s old job who was an old bald subfive ethnic who slayed all the white middle aged women working there. Although he was 6ft tall he had money (rather his father did)

Yeah you’re right tbh on this

What is your goal then? Getting with some LTB ethnic woman who wouldn’t date you unless you were making good money?

This is why in my other posts I asked what your standards were. If you are content betabuxxing ugly ethnic women all the power to you.

That won’t be me though.:feelskek: I am actually getting bimax to correct my TMJ and Sleep apena it will be covered by insurance. I would die with my dick in my hand before I betabuxx for some ugly pajeeta.

The vast majority of men end up betabuxxing. It is nothing to be proud of. Inb4 you end up in r/deadbedrooms
Status doesn’t have to be being a rapper, I’m planning to compete in MMA locally and win a few championships and build my following, I know a few other ethnics who did the same thing and they have status halo in my small town.

Teaching will let me earn £35k a year which puts me in the top 30% of wages, I’m taking finasteride and lifting - so I’ll be physique mogging guys by 30 and not balding. This is already beating the avg man, then I could possibly go back and apply for med school too - further increasing my status

My goal is to cheat on girls. I know I won’t be slaying from looks alone, but will probably feign commitment and cheat tbh. Maybe travel and fuck some stupid white tourist girl in Thailand who is looking to explore herself etc.

I’m not marrying till later in life. I know for a fact I won’t be peaking before 25

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and FailedNormieManlet
My goal is to cheat on girls. I know I won’t be slaying from looks alone, but will probably feign commitment and cheat tbh. Maybe travel and fuck some stupid white tourist girl in Thailand who is looking to explore herself etc.

I’m not marrying till later in life. I know for a fact I won’t be peaking before 25
Based tbh.

At least I hope the best for you and hope shit works out.

• +1
Based tbh.

At least I hope the best for you and hope shit works out.
Thanks man, like I say. I’m hopeful but not delusional and am aware of my limits. I’m not going to ever be some club slayer. But I’m charismatic and funny irl, so girls will date me. Just need to cheat JFL

• JFL
Thanks man, like I say. I’m hopeful but not delusional and am aware of my limits. I’m not going to ever be some club slayer. But I’m charismatic and funny irl, so girls will date me. Just need to cheat JFL
What will you do if you build up a reputation in your town as a serial cheater?:feelskek:

• JFL
What will you do if you build up a reputation in your town as a serial cheater?:feelskek:
I don’t think my town will be that small where I get baited out for cheating tbh. That’s just schizo thinking

• +1
I don’t think my town will be that small where I get baited out for cheating tbh. That’s just schizo thinking
I was just thinking because I’d imagine most of the women you’d get would be through your status as a MMA fighter or through social circles from work and shit.

It’s not like you are slaying random unknown girls off tinder.

But yes it’s just a hypothetical:feelskek:

• +1
I was just thinking because I’d imagine most of the women you’d get would be through your status as a MMA fighter or through social circles from work and shit.

Well yes tbh, I’ll probably have to get slays via social circle. But I can imagine a few random bar whores would be interested in me because of a few titles tbh.

At least if I go on holiday to Thailand or some other beach-tourist place, and backpack, I can imagine some dumb white girl would sleep with me tbh. I’m not even facially ugly

• +1
I swear there are people on this site who are so balls deep into blackpill that they have lost sanity - the worst part? Niggas on this site only fuel their delusional worldviews. There are niggas on this site who realy think 6'2 untrained chad will beat the shit out of some 5'8 UFC fighter jfl, because "muh bones" - what a load of fucking cope. Niggas on this site will then cope and say "yeah but if chad trained hard enough, he would win" just lol at the delusion. If training was so easy, why isn't everyone doing it? Chad would have to put years of work in to even come close to 5'8 UFC fighter jfl.

Then we have other retarded copes like "muh gym doesn't work" "no gym for your face", even though most of the biggest slayers are fucking gym-maxxed. Show me 1 skinnyfat slayer and I'll show you 5 gym-maxxed ones.

Niggas on this site are clearly young as fuck like still in school age where things like looks only matters because everyone has the same status and wealth, when you leave your school bubble you'll see how much shit like status and wealth truly fucking mogs. Just lol at normie looking guys here thinking if they get xyz surgeries they'll ascend and be able to fuck their oneitis or that girl of their dreams will never leave them - newsflash moron hoes will still leave you if you aren't NT.

The only people who can get away with being autistic are literal chads - and even then that's for ONS/FWB tier shit. If you go outside you will see most people aren't chads, yet in relationships. People here will cope and say "muh beta bux", but truthfully they are only beta bux because they aren't aware of their situation - or if they are they just refuse to acknowledge it.

The avg looksmax user thinks looks are truly everything and blames all their issues on looks and thinks good looking people are able to do anything. Over for you if you cannot see the delusion of this site.
Height tactics + skill play crucial role

Aesthetics alone can pull top girls, status pull isn't as effective since women who date for status rather than aesthetics will be less likely to get it on

I go outside. Everyone mogs me besides some 70yo demented grandpas. Everyone is at least 6'2. Yesterday I got brutally mogged by an actual HTB/Stacy-lite that was 6'2. I can't. It's way too ludicrous ngl. Imagine getting height-mogged and frame-mogged by a female. This happens to me on a daily basis.
View attachment 1761907
Wtf where r u from

No one gives a shit about 5'8" ufc manlets. They end up deformed, glass jawed, full of injuries and needing TRT just for the body to function at a normal level due to the PED abuse & CTE. And they'll still be manlets. Very few earn big money, and even if they do, most are so dumb they just lose it all.

Chad simply needs to work to maintain.