Looksmax users really need to go outside

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
I swear there are people on this site who are so balls deep into blackpill that they have lost sanity - the worst part? Niggas on this site only fuel their delusional worldviews. There are niggas on this site who realy think 6'2 untrained chad will beat the shit out of some 5'8 UFC fighter jfl, because "muh bones" - what a load of fucking cope. Niggas on this site will then cope and say "yeah but if chad trained hard enough, he would win" just lol at the delusion. If training was so easy, why isn't everyone doing it? Chad would have to put years of work in to even come close to 5'8 UFC fighter jfl.

Then we have other retarded copes like "muh gym doesn't work" "no gym for your face", even though most of the biggest slayers are fucking gym-maxxed. Show me 1 skinnyfat slayer and I'll show you 5 gym-maxxed ones.

Niggas on this site are clearly young as fuck like still in school age where things like looks only matters because everyone has the same status and wealth, when you leave your school bubble you'll see how much shit like status and wealth truly fucking mogs. Just lol at normie looking guys here thinking if they get xyz surgeries they'll ascend and be able to fuck their oneitis or that girl of their dreams will never leave them - newsflash moron hoes will still leave you if you aren't NT.

The only people who can get away with being autistic are literal chads - and even then that's for ONS/FWB tier shit. If you go outside you will see most people aren't chads, yet in relationships. People here will cope and say "muh beta bux", but truthfully they are only beta bux because they aren't aware of their situation - or if they are they just refuse to acknowledge it.

The avg looksmax user thinks looks are truly everything and blames all their issues on looks and thinks good looking people are able to do anything. Over for you if you cannot see the delusion of this site.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: gigacopecel, Deleted member 14262, poopoohead and 50 others
6'2 untrained beats 5 8 ez height difference is too much

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, Deleted member 17676, jaw_is_law and 16 others
Nobody thinks this jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, rand anon and Kingcel32
no one gives a fuck about muh ufc fighting. Chad mogs

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 13787, litaz and 14 others
I swear there are people on this site who are so balls deep into blackpill that they have lost sanity - the worst part? Niggas on this site only fuel their delusional worldviews. There are niggas on this site who realy think 6'2 untrained chad will beat the shit out of some 5'8 UFC fighter jfl, because "muh bones" - what a load of fucking cope. Niggas on this site will then cope and say "yeah but if chad trained hard enough, he would win" just lol at the delusion. If training was so easy, why isn't everyone doing it? Chad would have to put years of work in to even come close to 5'8 UFC fighter jfl.

Then we have other retarded copes like "muh gym doesn't work" "no gym for your face", even though most of the biggest slayers are fucking gym-maxxed. Show me 1 skinnyfat slayer and I'll show you 5 gym-maxxed ones.

Niggas on this site are clearly young as fuck like still in school age where things like looks only matters because everyone has the same status and wealth, when you leave your school bubble you'll see how much shit like status and wealth truly fucking mogs. Just lol at normie looking guys here thinking if they get xyz surgeries they'll ascend and be able to fuck their oneitis or that girl of their dreams will never leave them - newsflash moron hoes will still leave you if you aren't NT.

The only people who can get away with being autistic are literal chads - and even then that's for ONS/FWB tier shit. If you go outside you will see most people aren't chads, yet in relationships. People here will cope and say "muh beta bux", but truthfully they are only beta bux because they aren't aware of their situation - or if they are they just refuse to acknowledge it.

The avg looksmax user thinks looks are truly everything and blames all their issues on looks and thinks good looking people are able to do anything. Over for you if you cannot see the delusion of this site.
Who does? Mention names

Nobody thinks this jfl
there are delusional niggas on this site who geniunely think that looks is literally everything. @CFW432 is a pretty bad offender, nigga literally swears at his mother and hates her because he is "ugly" (he isn't jfl)

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FrameMogger, stevielake, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 9 others

Well if i was white i would get girls and a LTR so u r wrong!

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, rand anon, Deleted member 20056 and 1 other person
there are delusional niggas on this site who geniunely think that looks is literally everything. @CFW432 is a pretty bad offender, nigga literally swears at his mother and hates her because he is "ugly" (he isn't jfl)
Well his undereyes are horrible but he’s not that bad true

Yeah indeed

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Who does? Mention names
@Bonesbonesbonesbone is one delusional nigga too. He spams my PMs with questions like "is this the ideal bodytype to fight?" "will having a long torso make me worse at fighting?" like once a week this nigga will pm about this shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 16058 and 3 others
Well if i was white i would get girls and a LTR so u r wrong!
you are delusional but not as bad. JBW is real, but race doesn't prevent you from getting an LTR. You are good looking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Virgin at 29 😔, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person
I swear there are people on this site who are so balls deep into blackpill that they have lost sanity
Ironic

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
@Bonesbonesbonesbone is one delusional nigga too. He spams my PMs with questions like "is this the ideal bodytype to fight?" "will having a long torso make me worse at fighting?" like once a week this nigga will pm about this shit.
A 6'2 good framed guy will absolutely fuck up a guy at my 5'8 height with shit frame even if I knew a bit of Martial Arts.

Now a trained 5'8 UFC fighter? No chance for the chad.

Edit: @FailedNormieManlet where's the funny

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Zylk, thereallegend and 2 others
Ironic

where was the lie? I told the truth

• +1
A 6'2 good framed guy will absolutely fuck up a guy at my 5'8 height with shit frame even if I knew a bit of Martial Arts.

Now a trained 5'8 UFC fighter? No chance for the chad.
5'8 shit frame, etc. You'd have to train for a while, but it would be possible for a journeyman MMA fighter to fuck someone up of that size. UFC fighters make journeymen look like noobs

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
5'8 shit frame, etc. You'd have to train for a while, but it would be possible for a journeyman MMA fighter to fuck someone up of that size. UFC fighters make journeymen look like noobs
Except that's what I said lol. A short UFC fighter would fuck a tall guy, unless he's Hafthor tier strength wise or close.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and FailedNormieManlet
Except that's what I said lol. A short UFC fighter would fuck a tall guy, unless he's Hafthor tier strength wise or close.
I thought you meant that you'd have to be UFC level to fuck up some untrained 6'2 guy.

Hafthor is fucking insane jfl, most guys are not walking at that size

• +1
I am outside right now boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Well you are in incel forum with mfs who’s obssesed about looks and only believe in blackpill aka face , what do u expect ??

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Zylk and FailedNormieManlet
where was the lie? I told the truth
Thinking that relationships can’t last for long and that no woman is LTR material, only blackpilled deranged aspies think this way.

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Richard_Hungwell and FailedNormieManlet
I thought you meant that you'd have to be UFC level to fuck up some untrained 6'2 guy.

Hafthor is fucking insane jfl, most guys are not walking at that size
If I trained for 3 months and were to fight a 6'2 good framed guy he would still fuck me up. I have like 6'' wrists, was the point.

Imagine 95kg muscle low BF vs 60kg muscle low BF. No chance.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Well you are in incel forum with mfs who’s obssesed about looks and only believe in blackpill aka face , what do u expect ??
Its all about the face.
Reality face or it leave it :blackpill:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, GetShrekt and Bonez
I honestly expected some people to realise that "muh bones" isn't everything

I go outside. Everyone mogs me besides some 70yo demented grandpas. Everyone is at least 6'2. Yesterday I got brutally mogged by an actual HTB/Stacy-lite that was 6'2. I can't. It's way too ludicrous ngl. Imagine getting height-mogged and frame-mogged by a female. This happens to me on a daily basis.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, rand anon, thereallegend and 3 others
Thinking that relationships can’t last for long and that no woman is LTR material, only blackpilled deranged aspies think this way.
I didn't. I stated that LTRs need you to have game, and that women acting submissive to you isn't a sign she is LTR material. There are niggas on this site who think because their ex-gf cried when they broke up they are a god - when in reality that's totally normal behaviour.
If I trained for 3 months and were to fight a 6'2 good framed guy he would still fuck me up. I have like 6'' wrists, was the point.

Imagine 95kg muscle low BF vs 60kg muscle low BF. No chance.
3 months is nothing lol. I've been training judo for 2 years now maybe? BJJ for a year, and it was only like 1.5 years into judo and 8 months into BJJ was I able to submit and throw 85kg guys.

Shit takes time, train for like 3 years and you could probably fuck 95kg guy up

• Hmm...
Reactions: Hipcel
If you use this site regularly you're probably at a low point in your life and don't have much of a social life

What you should remember when browsing this site is that most users, and people in general are clueless. They'll say what comes to their mind, whatever might get the most upvotes, whatever will help them fit in, not necessarily what's true.

For people who take things at face value, they'll seriously believe the (possibly fake) anecdotes and sometimes ridiculous opinions everyone shares about the blackpill, relationships, life, etc. which only get dispelled when you actually go out and experience things.

Of course looks matter, but that really isn't some hidden truth. Literally 99% of "normies" openly talk about things that people on this site believe to be a well-kept secret.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RealNinja, Deleted member 8842, Deleted member 13787 and 9 others
Leanmaxx and get custom facial implants like salludon

6'2 Chad could beat up a 5'8 UFC fighter.

Chad has natural fighting genetics + cavemen hunter instincts

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GorLee, rand anon, Zylk and 3 others
3 months is nothing lol. I've been training judo for 2 years now maybe? BJJ for a year, and it was only like 1.5 years into judo and 8 months into BJJ was I able to submit and throw 85kg guys.

Shit takes time, train for like 3 years and you could probably fuck 95kg guy up
I've done TKD in the past. My example was generic. You'd have to train a lot and have good apptitude to be able to fuck up stronger guys.

The other alternative is become stronger yourself💉 which is what a LOT martial artists do. And they lift.

The worst part is that if that 6'2 good framed tallfag trains too, plus having superior reach.

• JFL

XD

6'2 Chad could beat up a 5'8 UFC fighter.

Chad has natural fighting genetics + cavemen hunter instincts
Nope. But he could be most 5'8 guys doing MMA lol.

Assuming he's a dimorphic chad and not a prettyboy

I've done TKD in the past. My example was generic. You'd have to train a lot and have good apptitude to be able to fuck up stronger guys.

The other alternative is become stronger yourself💉 which is what a LOT martial artists do. And they lift.

The worst part is that if that 6'2 good framed tallfag trains too, plus having superior reach.
TKD is shit man, I'll be honest but TKD is fucking useless. Do some shit like boxing, wrestling, MT, BJJ or judo and you'll fuck people up fast.

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
im 5ft9 86 kg did sambo as a kid for years id kill 99.9% of dudes here easily

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover, Zylk, Gargantuan and 3 others
TKD is shit man, I'll be honest but TKD is fucking useless. Do some shit like boxing, wrestling, MT, BJJ or judo and you'll fuck people up fast.
Yeah I know I was a stupid little kid like 6 years old. I know what's what now.

Have done a bit of Judo and MT with friends tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Zylk, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
Nope. But he could be most 5'8 guys doing MMA lol
Put any football/ basketball player in a UFC ring and they can fuck most of them up. (apart from heavyweights)

Yeah I know I was a stupid kid like 6 years old. I know what's what now.

Have done a bit of Judo and MT with friends tbh.
come moscow train sambo you will fuck up big dudes

Put any football/ basketball player in a UFC ring and they can fuck most of them up. (apart from heavyweights)
the fuck? greg hardy is a clown tier in ufc

lebron would bitch out and cry from a punch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and FailedNormieManlet
I go out even though I’m ugly. I know there’s “no point” in leaving the house if your face isn’t pre-selected by women, but sometimes I go to a random summer festival or what not. Daygame if I feel like it

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL, rand anon, Hipcel and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: the BULL, currylightskin and Deleted member 17791