Looksmax users really need to go outside

12 years of hard studying and student debt to get bullied by 6ft zoomers and paid 25k per year in a sunless country where no girl will date you :lul:

seriously couldnt think of a worse life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164, Looks234, GetShrekt and 2 others
why though? Just be a nice person, your mother likes you. If you were smart you'd be nice and just use her resources
She won't let me use her resources, I already asked for money for the surgeries she said she won't give them. I literally don't want anything else from her, I never asked money before in my whole life. If you ever talked with you can ask her yourself if I was ever the type of child who would always ask her for money while growing up. My brother and sister did, I never.

This is something I'm asking for because 1.) I don't have the money myself obviously 2.) I'm literally telling her to fix HER mistake 3.) This is potentially life changing for me.

What kind of mother who supposedly loves her son doesn't want to do something for him that could potentially change his life for the better? I'll tell what kind, the kind that refuses to accept that this is her fault. That one that refuses to accept that my looks are reason why I've been treated the way I've been for my entire life, because if she did then that means that all the suffering that I've gone through is indirectly HER fault cause obviously she's the one that gave me her looks.

She is an ugly whore, and I'm her ugly son whom she condemned to a lifetime of suffering because of her genes. FULL. STOP.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and FailedNormieManlet
Just lol at you spending the prime years of your life saving up to get your legs broken.
what the fuck else am i meant to do?

MMA and gymmaxx is COPE and will not get you pussy

12 years of hard studying and student debt to get bullied by 6ft zoomers and paid 25k per year in a sunless country where no girl will date you :lul:

seriously couldnt think of a worse life
1. I can always change careers
2. I start at 25k, it rises to 37k+ if i stick around
3. Just lol at you thinking students are going to do shit
4. I hate this island and intend on teaching abroad for a year or two anyways
5. Only white women dislike me tbh

She won't let me use her resources, I already asked for money for the surgeries she said she won't give them. I literally don't want anything else from her, I never asked money before in my whole life. If you ever talked with you can ask her yourself if I was ever the type of child who would always ask her for money while growing up. My brother and sister did, I never.

This is something I'm asking for because 1.) I don't have the money myself obviously 2.) I'm literally telling her to fix HER mistake 3.) This is potentially life changing for me.

What kind of mother who supposedly loves her son doesn't want to do something for him that could potentially change his life for the better? I'll tell what kind, the kind that refuses to accept that this is her fault. That one that refuses to accept that my looks are reason why I've been treated the way I've been for my entire life, because if she did then that means that all the suffering that I've gone through is indirectly HER fault cause obviously she's the one that gave me her looks.

She is an ugly whore, and I'm her ugly son whom she condemned to a lifetime of suffering because of her genes. FULL. STOP.
brutal for your non-nt brain. May your god cure you
what the fuck else am i meant to do?

MMA and gymmaxx is COPE and will not get you pussy
build wealth careermaxx, buy a house? £10k which is about the cost of LL is enough money that you can save up for half a deposit of a house. Just laughing at how you're throwing your money away on stupid shit

1. I can always change careers
2. I start at 25k, it rises to 37k+ if i stick around
3. Just lol at you thinking students are going to do shit
4. I hate this island and intend on teaching abroad for a year or two anyways
5. Only white women dislike me tbh
build wealth careermaxx, buy a house? £10k which is about the cost of LL is enough money that you can save up for half a deposit of a house. Just laughing at how you're throwing your money away on stupid shit
ok anyways this wasnt a mogging battle which it turned out to be.

my original comment was i dont think MMA and gymmaxxing and careermaxxing will work and i even said i would like to SEE IT WORK ON YOU you prick

but i just dont think girls dont give a shit if a guy has a house or not if he's our height

there is no compensation for being short other than becoming not short

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
ok anyways this wasnt a mogging battle which it turned out to be.

my original comment was i dont think MMA and gymmaxxing and careermaxxing will work and i even said i would like to SEE IT WORK ON YOU you prick

but i just dont think girls dont give a shit if a guy has a house or not if he's our height

there is no compensation for being short other than becoming not short
Girls care for finances dude. This is what I meant in my post. Niggas need to grow up and realise it's not 100% looks. Women care about status and wealth.

Girls care for finances dude. This is what I meant in my post. Niggas need to grow up and realise it's not 100% looks. Women care about status and wealth.
maybe in third world countries

but why would ur wealth matter in a first world country where girls all have good jobs and make their own money

all they care about now is genetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and FailedNormieManlet
maybe in third world countries

but why would ur wealth matter in a first world country where girls all have good jobs and make their own money

all they care about now is genetics
again cope. Go outside nigga

Bro I have Been outside all day and still no slays ? Is it my emotes?

• JFL
again cope. Go outside nigga
yeah bro u can get a gf as a 5'5 curry in a 5'11 white country if u make 35k per year and have a house

happy now?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, RecessedChinCel and FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
yeah bro u can get a gf as a 5'5 curry in a 5'11 white country if u make 35k per year and have a house

View attachment 1762303

happy now?
The cope begins, yeah bro being 2 inches taller and homeless mogs. Hope you enjoy eating beans from a tin spending all your money on rent nigga

The cope begins, yeah bro being 2 inches taller and homeless mogs. Hope you enjoy eating beans from a tin spending all your money on rent nigga
i will be 3 inches taller. 3 inch shorter country. so essentially 6 inch increase.

u need some lessons from me tbh

and why would i be homeless? I literally make more money than you rn and in a higher paying career

• JFL
i will be 3 inches taller. 3 inch shorter country. so essentially 6 inch increase.

and why would i be homeless? I literally make more money than you rn and in a higher paying career
Because rent prices are crazy? You make money now, but within 5 years I will be making more jfl. Just lol if you have not taken the financepill

seriously question tho, do you really think u can get a decent gf in UK if u have a house+mmamaxxed+gymmaxxed+stable career as a 5'5 curry in a white 5'11 country?

not taking the piss

• +1
Because rent prices are crazy? You make money now, but within 5 years I will be making more jfl. Just lol if you have not taken the financepill
in 5 years i will be 5 years on in my career and making even more than an avg teacher

anyways why u always trying to mog battle me have some weird superiority complex about things u dont even know about me

• JFL
seriously question tho, do you really think u can get a decent gf in UK if u have a house+mmamaxxed+gymmaxxed+stable career as a 5'5 curry in a white 5'11 country?

not taking the piss
Yes seriously, £35k a year is top 30% of wages here, I'm not a weirdo and to most women who are open to shorter guys a decent catch. If we forget my height for a second, why would a woman not date me? The issue as you've said is my height, but I've met women who don't mind manlets. I've literally seen curries my height uglier than me with gfs at uni jfl

in 5 years i will be 5 years on in my career and making even more than an avg teacher

anyways why u always trying to mog battle me have some weird superiority complex about things u dont even know about me
it's you who starts it nigga. Just lol you aren't making more than £35k a year at the very top of your career. I know teachers making £47k a year in their late 20s

Yes seriously, £35k a year is top 30% of wages here, I'm not a weirdo and to most women who are open to shorter guys a decent catch. If we forget my height for a second, why would a woman not date me? The issue as you've said is my height, but I've met women who don't mind manlets. I've literally seen curries my height uglier than me with gfs at uni jfl
the 2 main reasons why a woman wouldnt date you is cos of race and height.

ok curry woman overlook the curryness

but height

all girls care about height bro

its literally the most important thing

what girl wants to bring home a 5'5 guy to meet their family and friends?

what girl wants to be seen in public with a 5'5 guy?

why would they date a 5'5 guy when so many 5'10 white guys want them? literally makes no logical sense. please give me a reason

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345 and FailedNormieManlet
it's you who starts it nigga. Just lol you aren't making more than £35k a year at the very top of your career. I know teachers making £47k a year in their late 20s
i literally said i dont think it will work but i want to see it work on you. then u started attacking me about 2 things which u assmued about me which werent even true

• JFL
the 2 main reasons why a woman wouldnt date you is cos of race and height.

ok curry woman overlook the curryness

but height

all girls care about height bro

its literally the most important thing

what girl wants to bring home a 5'5 guy to meet their family and friends?

what girl wants to be seen in public with a 5'5 guy?

why would they date a 5'5 guy when so many 5'10 white guys want them? literally makes no logical sense. please give me a reason
You're asking for a logical reason for women - who are inherently illogical. I will probably have to social circlemaxx and date from work, women are emotional creatures and there are women who overlook height jfl. You are too height and racepilled from this site.
i literally said i dont think it will work but i want to see it work on you. then u started attacking me about 2 things which u assmued about me which werent even true
Okay mb then, I do think it will work tbh. But it's a long shot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829

Bro dont get height surgery.

Teachers can make like 60+ with experience

My mum is teacher

Tbh I’m spending all my salary on bimax

• Love it
You're asking for a logical reason for women - who are inherently illogical.
they are logical in selecting for genetics otherwise 95% of women wouldnt reject turbomanlets before they say a word.

there are women who overlook height jfl.
maybe landwhales or ugly as fuck girls i guess

You are too height and racepilled from this site.
why? its statistics and plays out in real life every time. even on love island

the niggas who are typing this shit have never stepped into a boxing gym or martial art gym. Probably TKD or kung fu as a kid and got his ass kicked and now thinks chad only wins
@Erik-Jón is not a fan of this theory
Screenshot 20220702 133816 Samsung Internet

Screenshot 20220702 133828 Samsung Internet

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Tbh @FailedNormieManlet i would get orbital rim implants if I were you - only cost like 5k, other than hat your face is quite solid - screw LL surgery

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Hipcel
Teachers can make like 60+ with experience

My mum is teacher

Tbh I’m spending all my salary on bimax
your mum must be v experienced
they are logical in selecting for genetics otherwise 95% of women wouldnt reject turbomanlets before they say a word.

maybe landwhales or ugly as fuck girls i guess

why? its statistics and plays out in real life every time. even on love island
I do think yes the stats are real, but there is still that 5% of women there and so I have hope
Tbh @FailedNormieManlet i would get orbital rim implants if I were you - only cost like 5k, other than hat your face is quite solid - screw LL surgery
Would I ascend to MTN with them?

I do think yes the stats are real, but there is still that 5% of women there and so I have hope
yeah them 5% are fat or ugly as fuck women. and even fat/ugly as fuck women have 99+ on tinder so why would they date us over 5'10 white kid whos begging to fuck them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and FailedNormieManlet
yeah them 5% are fat or ugly as fuck women. and even fat/ugly as fuck women have 99+ on tinder so why would they date us over 5'10 white kid whos begging to fuck them
I think this only applies for whites tbh. Curry girls, most are curry only. So with that in mind, I stack well against the avg curry. If I was solely chasing whites, you'd be spot on

• Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
okay hopefully thats true
It's fairly true. There was a female user on this site earlier - she is now banned. But we speak everyday on other platforms, she is curry too and claims only 1 in 5 curry women are chasing white guys - still too much imo. She is an fds/pinkpill type but she states many are curry only

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and rand anon
:soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill:

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt
I swear there are people on this site who are so balls deep into blackpill that they have lost sanity - the worst part? Niggas on this site only fuel their delusional worldviews. There are niggas on this site who realy think 6'2 untrained chad will beat the shit out of some 5'8 UFC fighter jfl, because "muh bones" - what a load of fucking cope. Niggas on this site will then cope and say "yeah but if chad trained hard enough, he would win" just lol at the delusion. If training was so easy, why isn't everyone doing it? Chad would have to put years of work in to even come close to 5'8 UFC fighter jfl.

Then we have other retarded copes like "muh gym doesn't work" "no gym for your face", even though most of the biggest slayers are fucking gym-maxxed. Show me 1 skinnyfat slayer and I'll show you 5 gym-maxxed ones.

Niggas on this site are clearly young as fuck like still in school age where things like looks only matters because everyone has the same status and wealth, when you leave your school bubble you'll see how much shit like status and wealth truly fucking mogs. Just lol at normie looking guys here thinking if they get xyz surgeries they'll ascend and be able to fuck their oneitis or that girl of their dreams will never leave them - newsflash moron hoes will still leave you if you aren't NT.

The only people who can get away with being autistic are literal chads - and even then that's for ONS/FWB tier shit. If you go outside you will see most people aren't chads, yet in relationships. People here will cope and say "muh beta bux", but truthfully they are only beta bux because they aren't aware of their situation - or if they are they just refuse to acknowledge it.

The avg looksmax user thinks looks are truly everything and blames all their issues on looks and thinks good looking people are able to do anything. Over for you if you cannot see the delusion of this site.
Honestly based post

It's fairly true. There was a female user on this site earlier - she is now banned. But we speak everyday on other platforms, she is curry too and claims only 1 in 5 curry women are chasing white guys - still too much imo. She is an fds/pinkpill type but she states many are curry only
copium :blackpill::blackpill:

@Thompsonz my nigga this site is deluded I agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
@Thompsonz my nigga this site is deluded I agree
ye i read this thread
niggas need to touch grass for real, insane autists. the same extreme as normies from reddit, absolute garbage

need to run from this site away ngl

• +1
Agreed OP. Based and go-outside-pilled

Fundamental difference of your mindset with the lookists is that you ignore the difference between tolerating sex for the sake of a relationship and having sex for the sake of enjoyment.
Relationship is not the same as sexual attraction. She might date and marry a guy, but if she's not gonna bark for him and lick his ass, it's pretty much over.

you are delusional but not as bad. JBW is real, but race doesn't prevent you from getting an LTR. You are good looking
you from Murica'? I myself know a few sub 5'10 Indians who have high highschool status because they are Hyyppeer NT

You're asking for a logical reason for women - who are inherently illogical. I will probably have to social circlemaxx and date from work, women are emotional creatures and there are women who overlook height jfl. You are too height and racepilled from this site.

Okay mb then, I do think it will work tbh. But it's a long shot.
Imagine coping this fucking hard LMFAOOOOO.

You are a curry manlet. If you had any fucking logical reasoning you’d be getting LL like @Predeterminism and moving to a shorter country to improve your chances of getting an attractive foid.

Imagine thinking any non-landwhale woman will choose a manlet curry over ANY 5’10 white guy. Bluepilled coping at its finest.

NO WOMAN GIVES A FLYING FUCK IF YOU ARE A TEACHER. UNLESS YOU ARE AN INFLUENCER/ATHLETE/CELEB YOUR JOB MEANS FUCK ALL.

You ARE LITERALLY TRYING TO BECOME A BETABUXX. That is your goal in life. To betabuxx. But more power to you subhuman

C13CBFAC 410B 4F70 BE63 C05F4533F8A8

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt

You are a curry manlet. If you had any fucking logical reasoning you’d be getting LL like @Predeterminism and moving to a shorter country to improve your chances of getting an attractive foid.

Imagine thinking any non-landwhale woman will choose a manlet curry over ANY 5’10 white guy. Bluepilled coping at its finest.

NO WOMAN GIVES A FLYING FUCK IF YOU ARE A TEACHER. UNLESS YOU ARE AN INFLUENCER/ATHLETE/CELEB YOUR JOB MEANS FUCK ALL.

You ARE LITERALLY TRYING TO BECOME A BETABUXX. That is your goal in life. To betabuxx. But more power to you subhuman

View attachment 1765630
jesus christ thank you.

this is my thought process. because i dont want him to waste his time/get hurt

but i think his plan MAY work. he will try and we will see.

and i hope it does work out for him

• +1

View attachment 1765630
Cope, go outside. Being 5’8 isn’t going to save me. Just don’t chase white women innit

Cope, go outside. Being 5’8 isn’t going to save me. Just don’t chase white women innit
You are heightmogged by like 50% of women, are in a country who’s average height is 5’11, where the majority of the population is white, and you are a curry.

You are literally betting that you find a unicorn. This not a matter of opinion. You are LITERALLY looking for a needle in a haystack. You have every odd stacked against you yet you think you’ll ascend being a teacher lmfao.

If you aren’t going to get any surgeries at least move to a shorter country.

Last edited:
  • JFL
You are heightmogged by like 50% of women, are in a country who’s average height is 5’11, where the majority of the population is white, and you are a curry.

You are literally betting that you find a unicorn. This not a matter of opinion. You are LITERALLY looking for a needle in a haystack. You have every odd stacked against you yet you think you’ll ascend being a teacher lmfao.

If you aren’t going to get any surgeries at least move to a shorter country.
I'm not dating whites though lol, literally going to be dating within my race which essentially means I'm slightly below avg height for men. And before you cope with "muh white men" ask @Predeterminism a lot of south asian women, only date within their race. You might have had a point if I was trying to date whites only jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829