Looksmaxing is cope. Most of white/mulatto guys here are chad in SEA (GEOMaxxers GTFIH!)

D

Deleted member 28219

Iron
JFL at paying for surgeries and risk ur live.🤣🤣 Most white guys here can SEAmaxx and be a chad in SEA. @HeightPilledum @Ai Impact ....even privileged mulattos like @AlexBrown84 can slay in SEA @Beastimmung @russiancel ...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Deleted member 22918, 5.5psl and 1 other person
Tbh bruh being lightskin gets you hella bitches, especially when u get the black genes for bodybuilding

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Blackgymmax and try2beme
especially when u get the black genes for bodybuilding

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Debetro
Yeah.

I would rather go to Asia to be pathetic enough to cut my face open for the whiff os some arrogant white bitches pussy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Deleted member 22918 and Deleted member 28219
Theres a reason why asian women are an easy copout

They are subhuman dogs. Better off getting surgery and finding an attractive white girl/latina that doesnt look like a pan faced dog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
Looksmaxing is not only for getting pussies.

Looksmaxxing is not for bitches

That’s height did u not fucking hear me say body building ur selective hearing autist
its strength aka muscle u 0 iq monkeybrain autist

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
🏳️ no more coming back im 80% white tho I just got the genes and the hair so smd

🏳️ no more coming back im 80% white tho I just got the genes and the hair so smd
my condolences ur part black. that means ur weaker and have shitter muscle genetics than us superior full whites

• +1
JBW not real

my condolences ur part black. that means ur weaker and have shitter muscle genetics than us superior full whites
No I would kill u in a street fight I’m 100% discipline, and straight athlete I slam and knock niggas out for sport it’s more than genes I would murder u in a street fight I can show you my mma matches to back the claim 😂

Not really. I can overhead press your max bench with 0 effort. Please stick to basement dwelling, subhuman

U don’t understand that discipline will kill genetics that’s a white mans trait

No I would kill u in a street fight I’m 100% discipline, and straight athlete I slam and knock niggas out for sport it’s more than genes I would murder u in a street fight I can show you my mma matches to back the claim 😂
must be hard to be brown. can't relate

• +1
just accept ur genetically and disciplinery inferior
I would crush u ur saying this to a person that would fuck you up that’s the thing 😂

Not really. I can overhead press your max bench with 0 effort. Please stick to basement dwelling, subhuman
ironically im in top 1% lifts . chances are i lift more than u with less work. cos you are genetically inferior cos ur black

whatever u say black boi

I would crush u ur saying this to a person that would fuck you up that’s the thing 😂
ur black bro. im probably like 6 inches taller than u and bigger stronger bones and im top 1% lifts and did muay thai & bjj wrestling for like 3 years

Theres a reason why asian women are an easy copout

They are subhuman dogs. Better off getting surgery and finding an attractive white girl/latina that doesnt look like a pan faced dog
Fucking SEA monkeys is the equivalent of fucking animals, even black women mog imo

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
ironically im in top 1% lifts . chances are i lift more than u with less work. cos you are genetically inferior cos ur black
Literally all my lifts are top 0.01-0.001% you retard. I literally ohp 225 for 15+ reps. Luckily for you I'm ohp specializing. Else I'd be up on a 5plate bench @ 202lbs.
Top 1% lifts. Top 1% is like 320 bench and a 400lbs deadlift LOL