Looksmaxing is COPE - Pussy is overrated 👩

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
⭐
You people have a wrong hedonic system of value, you want to have as much sex as possible but women will never settle down for anything less than a chad.

1) The correct system of value.
2) Reality check of what is normal and "Enough".
3) Stop blaming yourself.
4) Regarding surgeries & Why you should narcy max instead.
5) I am volcel and i am happy about it.

6) Women are brainwashed by their biology. In a functioning society they shouldn't be like that.

YOU DON'T REALIZE HOW POWERFUL YOU CAN BECOME

source-gif.699302

image-asset-gif.699305

familiarunfinishedbrownbear-size_restricted-gif.699307

5358b226054b001b182fee0f-gif.699308

Introduction
This thread will adress why chasing hedonism is wrong. It will counter the learned helplessness, as well as improving your self worth, furthermore, possesing the spirituality characteristics for which everyone is trying to make you question it or take you down for it.

1) If a foid values looks over things such as morality, ethics, critical thinking, then she is retarded, like straight up.. you must acknowledge that in order to give up completely on looksmaxing.

And for fuck sake, i'm not encouraging you to root and NEET - you must beat the battle called life, but acknowledge that women are fucking brainwashed whores, as soon as the foid values looks over morality, ethics or critical thinking... Then she is retarded to me automatically, and i'm putting myself above her, 1000 levels above her like i'm the god above her that she must worship and she should kiss my feet. Therefore i'm not putting myself down to her level

Whats holding you back is in your head

2) After PSL 5.5 looksmaxing is pretty pointless. you already have the looks requirement facially for most girls, just work on your body, your personality, your wealth, your education and you can EASILY get a good looking girlfriend that loves you and you can breed with.

The higher your PSL is after that just makes it easier to fuck sluts and fucking them will just make you feel even more empty, go ask @Amnesia or other slayers

Putting all the effort and money into looksmaxing and yet you will never be satisfied with yourself

3) You guys underestimate yourself because of some unrealistic standards created by shitty retarded foids, who wants a David Gandy 10 PSL morph

"Muh 6ft2 is short" like shut the fuck up... I would beat the shit out of you and use your intestines as a jump rope

The fucking nerve and entitlement to say that 6'2 is small, l bet you're narcicistic to say that you deserve taller JFL go back to sucking dick you degenerate roastie.

4) Ok hypothetically if you surgerymaxxed, you wouldn't achieve initial happiness because the foids have what... - SHITTY SYSTEM OF VALUE and their unit of measurement is LOOKS so that's why it's flawed as fuck. ⚠️ You will never be happy if you don't realize this

Like i told you, they should value morality, logic, critical thinking, intelligence in men, not how he looks like. I deserve a million women because of the way i think, you might deserve million women too... But guess what, guess what young man - NO WOMAN is worth my semen, they are all degenerates and they can eat my dick, i deserve the best women as possible... Likewise, you guys should act narcissistic to the point where you're the God. Moreover, look at the ER, the best example for my explanation:

5) Thus, we are volcels because we don't want to contribute to this degenerate piece of shit called society. My biggest joy would just be chilling back at the 'seat' and watching the world collapsing like the glaciers of lake Michigan.

EylXiX VIAMKOnb

In the age of simps, retalition attidude morons and whores who ride the cock carousel... What the fucking chance do we have, like stop needing women, stop needing sex.. You are mentally weak faggot if you do otherwise, i don't care who you are, my point stands steady like a firm cliff.

6) Furthermore, if 'whamanz' are somewhat smart to use their brain, they will initially realize that choosing the morally good and decent men will be more worth it than choosing a better looking man. No discussion about it.

But they are wired to their biology, so that's why they are stupid, I don't want to go through philosophical analasys, the point is - Women live in a civilized society, therefore, they should behave in a such manner.

Morals, if you want to live in a society, yes they are very valuable.

If you want to leave humanity behind, they will only get in your way

PUSSY IS MEANINGLESS

Muh i NEED sex... muaaa muaaa 👶🍼

☝️

This = You, if you chase sex as a sub chad

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Boxingfan, GetShrekt, alriodai and 80 others
⭐
You people have a wrong hedonic system of value, you want to have as much sex as possible but women will never settle down for anything less than a chad.

6) Women are brainwashed by their biology. In a functioning society they shouldn't be like that.

source-gif.699302

image-asset-gif.699305

Introduction
This thread will adress why chasing hedonism is wrong. It will counter the learned helplessness, as well as improving your self worth, furthermore, possesing the spirituality characteristics for which everyone is trying to make you question it or take you down for it.

1) If a foid values looks over things such as morality, ethics, critical thinking, then she is retarded, like straight up.. you must acknowledge that in order to give up completely on looksmaxing.

And for fuck sake, i'm not encouraging you to root and NEET - you must beat the battle called life, but acknowledge that women are fucking brainwashed whores, as soon as the foid values looks over morality, ethics or critical thinking... Then she is retarded to me automatically, and i'm putting myself above her, 1000 levels above her like i'm the god above her that she must worship and she should kiss my feet. Therefore i'm not putting myself down to her level

View attachment 1151785

2) After PSL 5.5 looksmaxing is pretty pointless. you already have the looks requirement facially for most girls, just work on your body, your personality, your wealth, your education and you can EASILY get a good looking girlfriend that loves you and you can breed with.

The higher your PSL is after that just makes it easier to fuck sluts and fucking them will just make you feel even more empty, go ask @Amnesia or other slayers

Putting all the effort and money into looksmaxing and yet you will never be satisfied with yourself

3) You guys underestimate yourself because of some unrealistic standards created by shitty retarded foids, who wants a David Gandy 10 PSL morph

"Muh 6ft2 is short" like shut the fuck up... I would beat the shit out of you and use your intestines as a jump rope

The fucking nerve and entitlement to say that 6'2 is small, l bet you're narcicistic to say that you deserve taller JFL go back to sucking dick you degenerate roastie.

4) Ok hypothetically if you surgerymaxxed, you wouldn't achieve initial happiness because the foids have what... - SHITTY SYSTEM OF VALUE and their unit of measurement is LOOKS so that's why it's flawed as fuck. ⚠️ You will never be happy if you don't realize this

Like i told you, they should value morality, logic, critical thinking, intelligence in men, not how he looks like. I deserve a million women because of the way i think, you might deserve million women too... But guess what, guess what young man - NO WOMAN is worth my semen, they are all degenerates and they can eat my dick, i deserve the best women as possible... Likewise, you guys should act narcissistic to the point where you're the God. Moreover, look at the ER, the best example for my explanation:

5) Thus, we are volcels because we don't want to contribute to this degenerate piece of shit called society. My biggest joy would just be chilling back at the 'seat' and watching the world collapsing like the glaciers of lake Michigan.

View attachment 1151818

In the age of simps, retalition attidude morons and whores who ride the cock carousel... What the fucking chance do we have, like stop needing women, stop needing sex.. You are mentally weak faggot if you do otherwise, i don't care who you are, my point stands steady like a firm cliff.

6) Furthermore, if 'whamanz' are somewhat smart to use their brain, they will initially realize that choosing the morally good and decent men will be more worth it than choosing a better looking man. No discussion about it.

But they are wired to their biology, so that's why they are stupid, i don't want to go through philosophical analasys, the point is - Women live in a civilized society, therefore, they should behave in a such manner.

PUSSY IS MEANINGLESS

View attachment 1151763

☝️

Tf I looksmax to the highest level I can so I can get a ltr with a stacy, low IQ thread.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, litaz, NormieKilla and 12 others
Good thread bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19432, thecel and Chintuck22
@Proex thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful, mogstar, ItsOver.com and 4 others
so I can get a ltr with a stacy..
low IQ thread.

I forgot i am making this thread to a bunch of 15 year olds 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Little Jimmy, how about taking a glass of milk and going to the sleep before 10 o' clock. Mommy would certainly not feel good if you don't listen to me.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 16384, Unmoggablegingercel and 27 others
You're just trying to trick us to remove competition.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Awan, stevielake, litaz and 37 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Acnno, mulattomaxxer and 2 others
Looksmaxing for the right reasons is never cope

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 17174, NormieKilla and 10 others
Looksmaxing for the right reasons is never cope
True.

Can you please read the thread and give me some observation of yours. I'm interested in what you have to say (y)

• +1
Reactions: sensei
True.

Can you please read the thread and give me some observation of yours. I'm interested in what you have to say (y)
Sure but later. 1% battery charge and I need to sleep

Tbf, some guys like me actually want to looksmax to get the pure dopamine of mogging tbh, but yeah your thread is pre good, Thoughts?? @Chintuck22

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: litaz, noodlelover, Deleted member 14875 and 5 others
Tbf, some guys like me actually want to looksmax to get the pure dopamine of mogging tbh, but yeah your thread is pre good, Thoughts?? @Chintuck22
I support your decision.

I am also looks maxing as in taking care about myself, grooming my hair, training MMA and stuff...

If it's for the women though, then you should quit. No point in investing your time sweat and tears if you're doing everything in attempt to fuck women.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 14875, ShowerMaxxing and 13 others
Idk man sometimes the drive is too strong. Something I struggle with

⭐

source-gif.699302

image-asset-gif.699305

Introduction

View attachment 1151785

View attachment 1151818

But they are wired to their biology, so that's why they are stupid, I don't want to go through philosophical analasys, the point is - Women live in a civilized society, therefore, they should behave in a such manner.

PUSSY IS MEANINGLESS

View attachment 1151763

☝️

Looks so out of fucking place in there.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, ItsOver.com, mulattomaxxer and 5 others
tenor.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SAR, GetShrekt, noodlelover and 19 others
⭐

source-gif.699302

image-asset-gif.699305

Introduction

View attachment 1151785

View attachment 1151818

PUSSY IS MEANINGLESS

View attachment 1151763

☝️

Looksmax to mog. Or get mogged.
Women are a nice side effect:y'all::Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: litaz, noodlelover, Deleted member 14875 and 3 others
did you just unironically use a fucking joker post :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
@JM10 @turkproducer

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Amexmaxx, ShowerMaxxing, DomOrDeath and 7 others
just mog urself 1 month ago :)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, ShowerMaxxing, ItsOver.com and 5 others
tbh i dont even looksmax anymore for girls or something looksmaxxing became a hobby

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, SAR, Deleted member 14875 and 14 others
Having a wife and kids and good money is everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ShowerMaxxing, nastynas and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 16384, Xangsane and 11 others
already accepted im perma khhv, if i looksmax it'd only be to resemble a human somewhat

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Xangsane, Over and 7 others
Mogging >>>>> Slaying

Pussy is overrated.

• +1
Reactions: Unmoggablegingercel, Just4Beast, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 8856 and 6 others
No point in mogging(litterly u get nothing) unless u r a insecure beta
That's what you think because you probably get mogged often. Dopamine rushes overall are pretty pleasureable.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Unmoggablegingercel, noodlelover and 1 other person
That's what you think because you probably get mogged often. Dopamine rushes overall are pretty pleasureable.
Cocky beta behavior ngl.. I feel bad ngl.. Like i said unless u r a beta

• +1
Reactions: litaz, SAR, Deleted member 8856 and 2 others
Cocky beta behavior ngl.. I feel bad ngl.. Like i said unless u r a beta
Idc what you think, I really enjoy it tbh. It is definitely way more enjoyable than sex & stuff because the action happens spontaneously and very often in our daily life.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, Averagecel, lutte and 2 others
Biggest enemy of man
I have to agree on that it mentally kills the person slowly Think about it as like cigarettes etc.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
⭐

source-gif.699302

image-asset-gif.699305

Introduction

View attachment 1151785

View attachment 1151818

PUSSY IS MEANINGLESS

View attachment 1151763

☝️

It’s a Illusion that causes suffering for nothing tbh I didn’t even take psychedelics but realized it because I been spiritualmaxxing
If you experience complete ego death I think this will be the most peaceful blissfull and happiest state of your life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, TrestIsBest, Averagecel and 3 others
I love you

• Love it
Reactions: pizza and Chintuck22
⭐

source-gif.699302

image-asset-gif.699305

Introduction

View attachment 1151785

View attachment 1151818

PUSSY IS MEANINGLESS

View attachment 1151763

☝️

i legit refuse all ioi i got in university just because i think blackpill and looksmaxing 16 hours a day, i wish i didnt discover all of this so i can live the life that supposed to be

• +1
Reactions: litaz, chawaje, BigBoy and 2 others
i legit refuse all ioi i got in university just because i think blackpill and looksmaxing 16 hours a day, i wish i didnt discover all of this so i can live the life that supposed to be
What did those iois look like

What did those iois look like
Random stare, random girls gaze at me, like casual, in public transportation, in cafeteria, while walking, i think that i look creep thats why they looking cause ilegit mentally fuck up cause of black pill and looksmax stuff, but i point out that they legit giving me iois when im mentally ok, then im mentally fuck up again cause i realize i fuck up everything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, lutte, SolarWind and 2 others
what do you expect? there's no hope for this soyciety.

Random stare, random girls gaze at me, like casual, in public transportation, in cafeteria, while walking, i think that i look creep thats why they looking cause ilegit mentally fuck up cause of black pill and looksmax stuff, but i point out that they legit giving me iois when im mentally ok, then im mentally fuck up again cause i realize i fuck up everything
Foids do That too but I assume they are mentally Ill or if they approach I think they are mentally ill

• JFL
Reactions: weallburninhell
⭐

source-gif.699302

image-asset-gif.699305

Introduction

View attachment 1151785

View attachment 1151818

PUSSY IS MEANINGLESS

View attachment 1151763

☝️

bump

• Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22
You're not volcel if you never had sex or you're unable to get laid.

You're just an incel who has given up. It's OVER.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Unmoggablegingercel, reborn, TrestIsBest and 7 others
Women are brainwashed by their biology.
You can't be brainwashed by your biology jfl. Brainwashing implies someone else is doing the "washing". This is as dumb as saying I am not free because I have to follow what ever I command myself to.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, TrestIsBest, Cain and 1 other person
If a foid values looks over things such as morality, ethics, critical thinking, then she is retarded, like straight up..
What you desire as an end has no relation to intellectual ability. What you desire as an end just determines what you apply your intellectual ability to. Your ends are biologically given and not controllable, they are necessitated a priori for control to even exist, for to control is to do what you desire.

• +1
Reactions: Cain
Likewise, you guys should act narcissistic to the point where you're the God
Good way to never improve, by ignoring your flaws to think you are a complete god. Delusion is never good.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Amexmaxx, Averagecel and 2 others
In the age of simps, retalition attidude morons and whores who ride the cock carousel... What the fucking chance do we have, like stop needing women, stop needing sex.
Nobody "needs" women, necessity only holds in analytic relationships and it is really just used as a metaphor for extreme desiring. Men desire women. Good luck stopping desiring women. At best you will just lie to yourself that you don't like them.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Amexmaxx, Averagecel and 4 others
PUSSY IS MEANINGLESS
Pussy is very meaningful actually, in that it feels nice to put my dick in. It is religious cope that all desire other than sucking off god is meaningless.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 15698, noodlelover and 4 others