Looksmaxing is expensive as shit

Phad

Phad

JATT
Came to my cosmetic dentist for my appointment and she said based off my sleep study I would need orthodontic work to drop my lower third lower. I’m prob gonna end up wearing a device for my lower jaw.

But anyways for all this she charged 195$. But it was def worth it, you guys know about the face anatomy but not why everything works the way it does. I def would encourage anybody who has questions about maxilla or mandible or even your gonial angle to ask your dentist. they studied that shit but don’t talk about it cuz they are the laziest breeed of doctors.

https://streamable.com/2ll3z

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and FatmanO
Most pwople dont looksmax but getting to abv avg really makes a diffrence

I agree dont take advice from irl doctors they insurance through the roof just chill out and follow basic mewing Im pretty sure but idk I just started this stuff too

Most pwople dont looksmax but getting to abv avg really makes a diffrence
Agreed. Also some don’t have the money to maintain or spend money towards such things

Came to my cosmetic dentist for my appointment and she said based off my sleep study I would need orthodontic work to drop my lower third lower. I’m prob gonna end up wearing a device for my lower jaw.

But anyways for all this she charged 195$. But it was def worth it, you guys know about the face anatomy but not why everything works the way it does. I def would encourage anybody who has questions about maxilla or mandible or even your gonial angle to ask your dentist. they studied that shit but don’t talk about it cuz they are the laziest breeed of doctors.

the only expensive thing in looksmaxing is plastic surgery: fit clothes don't have to be expensive, an healthy diet is cheap (pasta, rice, eggs, chicken, carrots), carotene is just 10 euros for 60 pills, tretinoin costs less than 20 euros, a gym membership is affordable (poorcels can buy dumbells, a barbell and weight plate), otosticks just cost 4 euro for a week. hygene is free, defining your beard is free, a Pompadour hairstyle costs as any other haircut.

what is expensive in looksmaxing?
gym supplements - they are a total waste of money
steroids - unless you wanna use steroid to reach your natural limits, becoming too muscular will make you extremely unattractive.
jaw surgery and dentistry - before wondering to have a cosmetoic surgery on your lower third or getting new braces for your crooked teeth, you should start mewing hard and improving your posture.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

Yep . I am going to be spending Over $50,000 this year on looks max for surgeries etc

why are you getting your lower third extended?

Btw she might be selling you unnecessary procedures so always consult multiple people and take their advice with skepticism as this is how they make all their money.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
I hate dentists and orthodocs. They ruined my life. Fucking cunts

195 is nothing kid.

not if you utilise natural methods such as nofap and mewing.

Skincare is expensive and so is bodybuilding. Bulking while broke is tough but not impossible

• +1
Reactions: androidcel