looksmaxing MYTH versus REALITY

john_cope

john_cope

Mistral
  • myth: confidence is more important than looks!
    • looks = confidence.
  • myth: eat a balanced diet to be healthy!
    • there is no such thing as a balanced diet that includes cheeseburgers and potato chips.
  • myth: keto diet is good for you!
    • keto diet a crash diet used only by fat people to reduce their urge to eat. professional athletes eat carbohydrates, fatfucks don't.
  • myth: spend more time in the sun!
    • sunlight is extremely bad for you. it should be avoided as much as possible. advice - wear long sleeve anti-UV clothing, sun hat, sunglasses, sunscreen.
  • myth: height doesn't matter! face > height!
    • short people are more likely to have uglier faces. being taller = better genetics = better face, on average.
  • myth: just careermax!
    • there is no career for your shit genetics. career will just amplify your current lifestyle.
  • myth: just thugmax!
    • thugmaxxing is a synonym for looksmaxing and becoming more sexually dimorphic in general. no thug tattoos will salvage your incel behavior.
  • myth: only x/y/z ethnicity is slayer!
    • Chad looks pretty much the same no matter what race he is. tall, good bone structure, and neurotypical.
  • myth: all women are disloyal! go MGTOW!
    • women are only disloyal to beta males. Chad doesn't go MGTOW.
  • myth: personality does/doesn't matter!
    • this is a complicated topic. beta males personalities are pretty diverse, but Chad is almost always somebody with outgoing social hobbies and a 'sexy' lifestyle.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and MammothActuary
Thank you for this groundbreaking stuff

• +1
Reactions: ascension, CopingCel and Kade
Thank you for this groundbreaking stuff
Elliot rodger

They also use steroids
so do bloated gymcels.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and CopingCel
  • myth: confidence is more important than looks!
    • looks = confidence
Wow what a great thread this is really profound. Myth busted!!!

• +1
Reactions: ascension
shit theard kys

I would say personality only matters insofar as you will do better with girls if you actually try to get some. otherwise personality barely matters. a hot guy can be super nice and sweet, sexual and confident, an abusive alcoholic, a psychotic drug addict, and he will have girls after him. he might not get any specific girl but he will get one.

I would say 'persona' or 'demeanor' are more important than personality... what you say or do doesn't matter a lot it's more about whether you seem low-stress, happy, accepting, confident, and that's in your body language and manner of speaking, you know how if you meet someone who's a bit of a shut-in nerd you can tell in like ten seconds? don't be like that. you can literally be a shut-in nerd who only understands life in anime references, just don't come off as one in your demeanor.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
I disagree with the height thing. I feel like from personal observation the shorter you are the more likely you are to have a good face, the taller you are the more likely you are to have a not so great face, maybe from skull development related to the growth.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3583
About Sun... BULLSHIT.
I disagree with the height thing. I feel like from personal observation the shorter you are the more likely you are to have a good face, the taller you are the more likely you are to have a not so great face, maybe from skull development related to the growth.

He said Bullshit about sun too.

Last edited:
This is true

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I agree almost on everything except the career maxxing thing how the fuck would i be able to afford roids/supplements etc if i am a poorcel ? You need to career maxx af tbh

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
I have to adress some things
  • short people may have or may not have attractive face, just like tall people may or may not have it, but if i have to divide 50/50 and tell who's having more attractive face, it will surely be shorter (than 6') guy. Taller guys tend to have longer narrow face as from what i see everyday.
  • Your career is determined by your college deegre, and ability to learn in general, not looks (If you're not model only), i don't think Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates are chads
  • Every woman is disloyal as it is part of our human genetics (Cold harsh truth), and no; NEVER go MGTOW
  • Well it does, but in a normie manner, just don't be complete retard
  • myth: height doesn't matter! face > height!
    • short people are more likely to have uglier faces. being taller = better genetics = better face, on average.
  • myth: just careermax!
    • there is no career for your shit genetics. career will just amplify your current lifestyle.
  • myth: all women are disloyal! go MGTOW!
    • women are only disloyal to beta males. Chad doesn't go MGTOW.
  • myth: personality does/doesn't matter!
    • this is a complicated topic. beta males personalities are pretty diverse, but Chad is almost always somebody with outgoing social hobbies and a 'sexy' lifestyle.

The best looking dudes facially i know in real life are sub 6 foot over 6'3 and you'll likely start to look weird in some way(for me having wide ipd) so yeah i agree

• +1
The best looking dudes facially i know in real life are sub 6 foot over 6'3 and you'll likely start to look weird in some way(for me having wide ipd) so yeah i agree
Makes sense. My rough theory is you start to get negatives from skull expansion perhaps not properly governed by proper oral development. But I also bet if you made a skull big enough you'd start to get issues in any case - the human body can't just be proportionally scaled indefinitely. I think being taller/larger increases the chance of shit like long midface as well. Idk all just very rough thoughts, I haven't seriously examined this

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
File

About Sun... BULLSHIT.

He said Bullshit about sun too.
I have to adress some things
  • short people may have or may not have attractive face, just like tall people may or may not have it, but if i have to divide 50/50 and tell who's having more attractive face, it will surely be shorter (than 6') guy. Taller guys tend to have longer narrow face as from what i see everyday.
  • Your career is determined by your college deegre, and ability to learn in general, not looks (If you're not model only), i don't think Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates are chads
  • Every woman is disloyal as it is part of our human genetics (Cold harsh truth), and no; NEVER go MGTOW
  • Well it does, but in a normie manner, just don't be complete retard
I agree almost on everything except the career maxxing thing how the fuck would i be able to afford roids/supplements etc if i am a poorcel ? You need to career maxx af tbh
time for me to drop a redpill on you guys
Red pill z0nyO48 600

taller people have more attractive faces

you are coping so hard
no, taller people do not have longer faces in the PSL sense of the word (i.e. a longer filtrum to chin ratio).
there are so many reasons you are wrong, too many to list.
the only important thing is to remember you are wrong.
also JFL @ coping retard who thinks sunlight is good. no, its not, you are aging like milk, kys

Makes sense. My rough theory is you start to get negatives from skull expansion perhaps not properly governed by proper oral development. But I also bet if you made a skull big enough you'd start to get issues in any case - the human body can't just be proportionally scaled indefinitely. I think being taller/larger increases the chance of shit like long midface as well. Idk all just very rough thoughts, I haven't seriously examined this
I agree past a certain size the skull will start to get fucked up for me weirdly it was wide ipd(72mm) not the infamous long mid face in fact i have a compact mid face but yeah that's the hand i was dealt

• +1
JFL you dont even realize the importance of skullmogging.
Taller men skullmog short men to oblivion.

I agree past a certain size the skull will start to get fucked up for me weirdly it was wide ipd(72mm) not the infamous long mid face in fact i have a compact mid face but yeah that's the hand i was dealt
Yeah I would never suggest an outright causative link. I've seen very tall people with good faces. I just think chances are higher something is messed up the taller you get. I have a pretty big skull weirdly enough, because I think my hands/feet/penis are undersized for my height (small hands, size 12, 6 inch at 6'3) and I don't have many face issues aside from a slightly long midface, but I don't think anyone would ever describe my midface as compact.
JFL you dont even realize the importance of skullmogging.
Taller men skullmog short men to oblivion.
Skullmogging is hella important obviously but that's not really what I'm talking about.

View attachment 149154

time for me to drop a redpill on you guys
View attachment 149156
taller people have more attractive faces

you are coping so hard
no, taller people do not have longer faces in the PSL sense of the word (i.e. a longer filtrum to chin ratio).
there are so many reasons you are wrong, too many to list.
the only important thing is to remember you are wrong.
also JFL @ coping retard who thinks sunlight is good. no, its not, you are aging like milk, kys
Time for me to drop a truth to you

Taking drugs is bad, you crackhead