LOOKSMAXXER’S STUDY REVEALS shocking differences between what women, normie men, and PSL users find attractive in men

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Background: PSL Research Study

Earlier this week, I posted the following thread to get people to participate in my male aesthetics survey:

Here's the survey, which is now closed:

RESULTS

The survey accumulated 92 responses.

Giant

Analysis of Attractiveness Ratings

This section compares womens', normie males' and PSL males' answers. A normie male is defined as a man who is (1) not registered on a looksmaxxing site and (2) has not spent time on one. If a male respondent isn't classified as a normie, he's considered a PSL user.

Question 1: Which face is the most attractive? (6 options)

Question 1 Width

Results:

1 Widemax

The normie guys' answers as a whole are almost identical to the females'. The PSL users are coping hard with their wide FWHR and wide skull ideals.

Question 2: Which man is the most attractive to women? (3 options)

Question 2 Nyle DiMarco 13

Results:

2 Nyle DiMarco Masc Morphs

The distribution of what the normie guys thought women found attractive is similar to what woman actually find attractive. On the other hand, PSL users are coping yet again, thinking women find a masculinized version of Nyle DiMarco to be the most attractive.

Question 3: Which side profile is the most attractive? (8 options)

Question 3 Profiles 18

Results:

3 Simon Nessman Profile

This time, normies and PSL users find different kinds of side profiles attractive, and women prefer profiles in between the males' preferences. Normie men seem to think flat, recessed, and feminine morphs of Simon Nessman's profile are fairly attractive. PSL users tend to prefer more forward-grown side profiles.

Question 4: Which man has the most attractive EYES? (4 options)

Question 4 Hunterness of Eyes 14

Results:

4 PreyHunter Eyes

When it comes to eye area, normie guys have it completely messed up. I was surprised to see that they thought the prey eyes were the most attractive. Although PSL users are similar to females in that they prefer hunter eyes, PSLers prefer the extremely hunter eyes to the moderately hunter eyes that women like the most.

Question 5: Which Ryan Gosling is the most attractive? (2 options)

Compact

Results:

5 Gosling

Normie guys found the original Ryan Gosling the most attractive, and so did most women. About 40% of women preferred the compact midface morph, but only a few normie guys did. A little blackpill knowledge can get your taste in male aesthetics to be closer to womens'—but PSL users have gone too far and thought the compact morph was more attractive than women really found it to be.

Question 6: Which man is the most attractive? (2 options)

C51096a784ccb9dfa4ccb21934436d85

Results:

6 Broski

All 3 groups were very close on this question. It may be because Ryan Gosling has a long midface and this guy doesn't, and also might be because Ryan Gosling is a celebrity who women already find sexy.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Acromegaly_Chad, Ark and 122 others
we're just bddmaxxed, its over

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ark, kms420, poopoohead and 51 others

Earlier this week, I posted the following thread to get people to participate in my male aesthetics survey:

RESULTS

This section compares womens', normie males' and PSL males' answers. A normie male is defined as a man who is (1) not registered on a looksmaxxing site and (2) has not spent time on one. If a male respondent isn't classified as a normie, he's considered a PSL user.

View attachment 1040743

Results:

View attachment 1040744

View attachment 1040749

Results:

View attachment 1040750

View attachment 1040752

Results:

View attachment 1040753

View attachment 1040755

Results:

View attachment 1040758

View attachment 1040760

Results:

View attachment 1040761

View attachment 1040765

Results:

View attachment 1040766
Iirc I got every single one exactly the same as the female. Thank god I am not distorted

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: niqfan625, forevermirin, Sigmapsycho and 16 others
close the forum

the only correct pill is the collegepill

ivy league or death

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47272, BigBoy, mm_6 and 31 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, MiroslavBulldosex, thecel and 6 others
Normies do well on masculinity. But wtf are normies thinking when they rate eyes?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, Deleted member 24293, TheDragon and 30 others
Finally a good thread, makes sense ngl

• +1
Reactions: Hombremacho, plukee, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
Normies do well on masculinity. But wtf are normies thinking when they rate eyes?

Maybe they think,

bigger eyes = more attractive

But the 3rd guy has the biggest eyes because of his long PFL

idk bro

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, schizo echochamber, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, schizo echochamber, BigBoy and 9 others
Mods sticky

@Sergeant @knajjd @Lorsss @Alexanderr @her @Kingkellz @Gargantuan

Can you redo the eye area one but with darkbrown eyes. I dont think dark brown eyes can get away w that eye shape

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, thecel, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others
Nice

• +1
Reactions: thecel
ALL you need is a FACELMS video..

• +1
Reactions: Sny, thecel, Richard_Hungwell and 4 others
In conclusion: Femoid & Normie cannot rate for shit & know nothing about what makes a male face attractive

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: asymmetric fag, Feliezzx, rteme and 35 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rteme, Ark, Deleted member 22886 and 7 others
That’s bad, femoid can’t rate for shit

Good point bro. Just because PSL ratings are different from women’s ratings doesn’t mean ours are inaccurate. Women sometimes don’t know what they’re really attracted to.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Feliezzx, Deleted member 33775, Ark and 29 others
Never understood why PSL only gets to 8 though.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Richard_Hungwell and thecel
They are probably projecting what they find attractive in women onto the men.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24781, Richard_Hungwell, thecel and 9 others

RESULTS

View attachment 1040743

Results:

View attachment 1040744

The normie guys' answers as a whole are almost identical to the females'. The PSL users are coping hard with their wide FWHR and wide skull ideals.

View attachment 1040749

Results:

View attachment 1040750

The distribution of what the normie guys thought women found attractive is similar to what woman actually find attractive. On the other hand, PSL users are coping yet again, thinking women find a masculinized version of Nyle DiMarco to be the most attractive.

View attachment 1040752

Results:

View attachment 1040753

This time, normies and PSL users find different kinds of side profiles attractive, and women prefer profiles in between the males' preferences. Normie men seem to think flat, recessed, and feminine morphs of Simon Nessman's profile are fairly attractive. PSL users tend to prefer more forward-grown side profiles.

View attachment 1040755

Results:

View attachment 1040758

When it comes to eye area, normie guys have it completely messed up. I was surprised to see that they thought the prey eyes were the most attractive. Although PSL users are similar to females in that they prefer hunter eyes, PSLers prefer the extremely hunter eyes to the moderately hunter eyes that women like the most.

View attachment 1040760

Results:

View attachment 1040761

Normie guys found the original Ryan Gosling the most attractive, and so did most women. About 40% of women preferred the compact midface morph, but only a few normie guys did. A little blackpill knowledge can get your taste in male aesthetics to be closer to womens'—but PSL users have gone too far and thought the compact morph was more attractive than women really found it to be.

View attachment 1040765

Results:

View attachment 1040766

All 3 groups were very close on this question. It may be because Ryan Gosling has a long midface and this guy doesn't, and also might be because Ryan Gosling is a celebrity who women already find sexy.

Wtf bro, looksmaxing section is so filled with the shit threads and questions that i haven't even seen your thread, i've missed it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Be_ConfidentBro, sandcelmuttcel and 2 others
I think a lot of it is that they are obvious morphs so women will find them odd to look at.

• +1
Reactions: karbo, Danish_Retard, Richard_Hungwell and 18 others
this was dumb dude you used retarded ass pics

still +1 for high effort though

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and one job away
copefuel, these results are pretty surprising ngl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, thecel, one job away and 2 others
they are coping Barrett mogs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DomOrDeath, Deleted member 21796, thecel and 2 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hombremacho, Richard_Hungwell, one job away and 2 others
muh compact face and fwhr=cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ark, Richard_Hungwell, Be_ConfidentBro and 6 others
4-2-5-4 left and right is true ideal to me

• Love it
“Femoids cannot determine what they find attractive” huh?
This is partly true when they see a body builder at ig they will find it disguisting but when face to face speaking they will get wet

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ark, TsarTsar444, Sigmapsycho and 11 others
great research and super interesting results

• +1
Reactions: one job away and thecel
This is partly true when they see a body builder at ig they will find it disguisting but when face to face speaking they will get wet
Nah I think PSL puts too much emphasis on ovulating womens standards honestly

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, sandcelmuttcel and thecel
Most are due to the fact that women prefer more natural faces, the morphs are very strange

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, CANI, GigaAscender and 1 other person
Good thread. Yeah, PSL users criminally underrate averageness when it comes to perceiving and rating people. The DiMarco morphs are ridiculous, nobody (besides Fabien Pelous) looks THIS over-the-top masculine and ogre IRL, not surprising that women are turned off by that.
CD6FB948 4C53 466D A6BC 56AD1E27AEC9

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and thecel
Very good effort thanks ! :)

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 6695 and thecel
Having many Average features is what make you good looking. Strong features can ruin your harmony same with failos..

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Rainman988 and thecel

RESULTS

View attachment 1040743

Results:

View attachment 1040744

View attachment 1040749

Results:

View attachment 1040750

View attachment 1040752

Results:

View attachment 1040753

View attachment 1040755

Results:

View attachment 1040758

View attachment 1040760

Results:

View attachment 1040761

View attachment 1040765

Results:

View attachment 1040766

Jfl at asking normie guys whos opinions are based off of normie foids who dont exactly know what the fuck they want. They are so virtuesignal pilled that they will even lie on a test

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, thecel, Deleted member 5746 and 1 other person
"Surveys" always have a little problem. You will never know for sure, until you send the guys in question actually out into the street and look at who gets approached by women the most.

• +1
Reactions: Venommm_, Deleted member 21796, Deleted member 17920 and 8 others
virtue signalling gender

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and Julian
Useless thread because women lie in surveys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 3virtues, Gaia262, CANI and 3 others
when presented with so many choices of 2 sides spectrum, people are more inclined to pick the average

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: garoupilled_, Richard_Hungwell, thecel and 2 others

RESULTS

View attachment 1040743

Results:

View attachment 1040744

View attachment 1040749

Results:

View attachment 1040750

View attachment 1040752

Results:

View attachment 1040753

View attachment 1040755

Results:

View attachment 1040758

View attachment 1040760

Results:

View attachment 1040761

View attachment 1040765

Results:

View attachment 1040766

Bro you are legit a st who will save this forum you should make vedios like qoves tbqh 3 things that you brought up i wasnt even aware of before was.

The back head to front head ratio.

The cheek line shape.

And the projection of the temple.

• Woah
Useless thread because women lie in surveys
Women lie all the time though,

I had this girl telling straight to my face that she wasn't lying, guess what?

She was lying, about not lying to me.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, mewcoper and UltimateMan
so we should all looksmin? fuck this gay earth, some girls want a feminine prettyboys fag and some want a masculine chad. We can never get both

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, AsGoodAsItGets and thecel
what was the sample size for normies, girls, and PSL autists, respectively?

• +1
Reactions: LusterToLow, Richard_Hungwell and thecel