looksmaxxing advice from twitter ded srs legit iqmogged to oblivion by them

Troglodyte

Troglodyte

i take u out 4 dinner
imagine making fun of the forum while lurking for looksmaxxing knowledge just fucking lol, too bad these subhumans can't access The Best of The Best without giving their ip to the fed mods dedly srs

these people are miserable that they pick on the next person to make fun of just for internet points while we fap to jb threads on .me, how I pitty these subhumans on twitter

these tranny iq niggers think eating healthy is gonna improve your PSL. The wall is gonna hit them hard while the aesthetics crew will age gracefully from dedicated blackpill looksmaxxing knowledge that these normies will never understand

jsut a reminder, if you think your life is more miserable than normies, then remember that they're not not putting in as much effort as you and they're going to hit the wall

Mike Tyson GIFs | Tenor

@filippas.edonas @Blackpillsuicide @needsolution

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Marquis, SubhumanCurrycel and 8 others
imagine making fun of the forum while lurking for looksmaxxing knowledge just fucking lol, too bad these subhumans can't access The Best of The Best without giving their ip to the fed mods dedly srs

these people are miserable that they pick on the next person to make fun of just for internet points while we fap to jb threads on .me, how I pitty these subhumans on twitter

these tranny iq niggers think eating healthy is gonna improve your PSL. The wall is gonna hit them hard while the aesthetics crew will age gracefully from dedicated blackpill looksmaxxing knowledge that these normies will never understand

jsut a reminder, if you think your life is more miserable than normies, then remember that they're not not putting in as much effort as you and they're going to hit the wall

Mike Tyson GIFs | Tenor

View attachment 778589

View attachment 778598

View attachment 778603

Everything
Fucking
Matters

neurotypicals think we are weird (granted we can be) but dear god their ignorance is bliss mentality is sad but there’s a reason why Autismos kill themselves so much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, HowAmIAlive123, Alexanderr and 4 others
Everything
Fucking
Matters

neurotypicals think we are weird (granted we can be) but dear god their ignorance is bliss mentality is sad but there’s a reason why Autismos kill themselves so much
autismos are analytical and unemotional and sperging is a sign of a bad environment like modern society indeed son.

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, PYT and Deleted member 8765

Mike Tyson GIFs | Tenor

View attachment 778589

View attachment 778598

View attachment 778603

why are you spreading this site around

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 5891, SadnessWYJ and 5 others
bhai this site is already spread around, how do you think underaged zoomers who are easily trolled join this site? dedly srs

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 5891 and 4 others
The neurotypical invasion has begun lock this site down before it becomes the new 4chan colony.

HURRY THE FUCK UP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
bhai this site is already spread around, how do you think underaged zoomers who are easily trolled join this site? dedly srs
they find the redpill then this?

ion know

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 6403, RoundHouse and 2 others
they find the redpill then this?

ion know
we carry the heavy blackpill and lookstheory knowledge on our shoulders and these neurotypical normalfags steal it it from us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and PYT
Make forum private

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person

these normalfags make fun of us while they're on their knees begging for more looksmax knowledge like a little bitch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 8765, Clark69 and 3 others

Mike Tyson GIFs | Tenor

View attachment 778589

View attachment 778598

View attachment 778603

Lmao I was in that thread talking about heightmaxxing but I called one guy a nigger and my twitter acc got suspended

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 10569, SadnessWYJ and 4 others
Lmao I was in that thread talking about heightmaxxing but I called one guy a nigger and my twitter acc got suspended
should've called them more than that son, should've told them to play in traffic

should've called them more than that son, should've told them to play in traffic
nah I know the niggas from that side of twitter they’re mostly cool tbh I was suprised af when looksmax was mentioned
they’re copers really, make fun of us for actually doing shit while onky being able to lift at most as their looksmax
most hilariois shit was when one guy told me looks aren’t even top 10 most important things for women and that money and personality are more important

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 8765 and Troglodyte
nah I know the niggas from that side of twitter they’re mostly cool tbh I was suprised af when looksmax was mentioned
they’re copers really, make fun of us for actually doing shit while onky being able to lift at most as their looksmax
most hilariois shit was when one guy told me looks aren’t even top 10 most important things for women and that money and personality are more important
they're blissfully ignorant that any looksmaxxing advice they take will go horribly wrong thats why they do only basic shit like like only lifting and eating healthy, they're not gonna inject stacks and peptides. idk why they enjoy being mogged tbh. and if you dare call them out on their ignorance, they will create a strawman in their head (yikes incel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) that they argue with that you don't have to argue with them all and just laugh at the dumbest shit they say

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 6892
My friends are smoking and eating like shit everyday, bye bye collagen, bye bye angularity. Let them cope and suffer later on.

I hate liberals so much

@mods please private this forum tbh, tired of these cucks coming in here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 5891 and SadnessWYJ

Mike Tyson GIFs | Tenor

View attachment 778589

View attachment 778598

View attachment 778603

you can actually access the best of best without having an account here

t. knower

Meh found the trick

@mods please private this forum tbh, tired of these cucks coming in here
@Sergeant how much shekels do you need
I would be even willing to donate 2$ if you made it private

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and SadnessWYJ
@Sergeant how much shekels do you need
I would be even willing to donate 2$ if you made it private
This site makes 149,alot of money comes form form ads viewed by non users, fuck

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5891

these normalfags make fun of us while they're on their knees begging for more looksmax knowledge like a little bitch

please tell them about bonesmashing with a hammer

• JFL
Reactions: Troglodyte
please tell them about bonesmashing with a hammer
they're not PSL users, bonesmashing is too high iq for them to understand dedsrs

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69