Looksmaxxing is addictive

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
More addicting than being with a girl I legit postponing meeting with a girl because why bother when I am still in the process?

Anyways I thought the highest I can looksmax would be at low htn but if I max out of physique I think the end results of all looksmax combined would put me at high HTN smv.

Gonna take 4 months I believe so.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: drimprovement, Deleted member 41371, justropemaxbro and 10 others
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario @wsada[/USER↑
@notcel

imo ur not capped unless ur hard features cap you. Don't believe what the rotters here say. If you can reach htn you can very well reach chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement, BowlCutMogger, Infinite and 1 other person
Yes man looks maxing is very addictive I totally agree

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: shalomnigga, BowlCutMogger and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
imo ur not capped unless ur hard features cap you. Don't believe what the rotters here say. If you can reach htn you can very well reach chadlite.
I feel like only one hard max is needed would put me at Changlite tier.

But that assumed that if the jaw angle implants went well. Alternativelychewing maxing to lengthen the ramus but I doubt I have the motivation to achieve that.

But that assumed that if the jaw angle implants went well. Alternativelychewing maxing to lengthen the ramus but I doubt I have the motivation to achieve that.
heres another thng. You can achieve exactly what jaw implants do if u chew and grow ur masseter large enough and tense it all the time without clenching. This gives the same angularity as jaw implants. Im testing it for like 5-6 months no long term effects yet and it boosts my psl by like 0.5-1

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47531, Tai Lung, Napoleon1800 and 1 other person
heres another thng. You can achieve exactly what jaw implants do if u chew and grow ur masseter large enough and tense it all the time without clenching. This gives the same angularity as jaw implants. Im testing it for like 5-6 months no long term effects yet and it boosts my psl by like 0.5-1
What do you chew? Mastic? Falim gum? Or just tough meat?

Only thing you're capped by is Pheno. Soft features/hard features are easily modifiable. Pheno caps your PSL points however.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and i14bytes
What do you chew? Mastic? Falim gum? Or just tough meat?
chew whatever the fuck u want. I do carrots personally. Before someone says muh carrots greycel its just cuz its a hard food that grows my masseter quick

IMG 1616

👀holy shit not only chwing and growing masseter muscles lenghthen the ramus height it also push the maxilla forward @andy9432 @Jungcuck

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement and LooksOrDeath
Only thing you're capped by is Pheno. Soft features/hard features are easily modifiable. Pheno caps your PSL points however.

I am almost fair skin, pink lips dark lashes dark brows

btw to add to the chewing aspect. I've analyzed about 20 "PSL" gods' chewing patterns. The ONLY chewing pattern is biting with your incisors and chewing with your front teeth whilst keeping your posterior tongue engaged. Chew with mouth closed so your chin develops as well. This is how Your maxilla grows and your masseter is toned.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: shabby890, LooksOrDeath and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
13000 posts and u havent chewed yet?
I have tried it before

It ascended me hard, but the gained was temporary. i stopped bc I got scared of tmj issue

I have tried it before

It ascended me hard, but the gained was temporary. i stopped bc I got scared of tmj issue
so u care about tmj over looks. tmj is painful i have it, just ignore it

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
btw to add to the chewing aspect. I've analyzed about 20 "PSL" gods' chewing patterns. The ONLY biting with your incisors and chewing with your front teeth whilst keeping your posterior tongue engaged. Chew with mouth closed so your chin develops as well. This is how Your maxilla grows and your masseter is toned.
But we evovled to chew with our molar teeth tho

Is that you in the avi?

But we evovled to chew with our molar teeth tho

look how barrett chews. 0 engagement of back teeth, just the posterior tongue is engaged.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
btw to add to the chewing aspect. I've analyzed about 20 "PSL" gods' chewing patterns. The ONLY chewing pattern is biting with your incisors and chewing with your front teeth whilst keeping your posterior tongue engaged. Chew with mouth closed so your chin develops as well. This is how Your maxilla grows and your masseter is toned.

look how barrett chews. 0 engagement of back teeth, just the posterior tongue is engaged.

Nice observations, I'll keep these in mind

Nice observations, I'll keep these in mind
I have started to chew like this. Its been legit a day and my masseters are more toned. I think there's some talk about this on wholebodybreathing as well. But they dont mention the activation of the posterior tongue, they just talk about chewing patterns - masseter vs temporalis activation.

Back teeth chewing = temporalis growth
Front teeth chewing = masseter growth.

Posterior tongue activation + incisor chewing = Masseter growth + palatal expansion/growth.

Obviously this all depends on your age. I'm still in puberty so my bones are highly malleable. I also supplement with Mk677, Vitamin k2 d3, Boron, calcium/zinc/magnesium, MSM, and am recovering from a sarm cycle (Ostarine).

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
@andy
I have started to chew like this. Its been legit a day and my masseters are more toned. I think there's some talk about this on wholebodybreathing as well. But they dont mention the activation of the posterior tongue, they just talk about chewing patterns - masseter vs temporalis activation.

Back teeth chewing = temporalis growth
Front teeth chewing = masseter growth.

Posterior tongue activation + incisor chewing = Masseter growth + palatal expansion/growth.

Obviously this all depends on your age. I'm still in puberty so my bones are highly malleable. I also supplement with Mk677, Vitamin k2 d3, Boron, calcium/zinc/magnesium, MSM, and am recovering from a sarm cycle (Ostarine).

You might be right

Temporalis muscles growth looks ugly af

@andy

You might be right

Temporalis muscles growth looks ugly af
This is also why harder food diets lead to "bigger" jaws. The harder the food the more front tooth activation required to tear the food.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and LooksOrDeath

Easternsunrising yerrow power aznidenity

also chew falim. it may take a while but falim is the best gum for masseter growth. I doubled my masseter size in less than 2-3 days (may help that im supplementing/puberty. w/e) but proper chewing with hard foods grows your masseters very well.

• Woah
also chew falim. it may take a while but falim is the best gum for masseter growth. I doubled my masseter size in less than 2-3 days (may help that im supplementing/puberty. w/e) but proper chewing with hard foods grows your masseters very well.
How long do you chew falim gum in a day?

What about mastic gum?

How long do you chew falim gum in a day?

What about mastic gum?
i try to chew food as hard as i can in the way i mentioned. Falim i've been chewing 30 min a day in the same pattern. the masster pump is absolutely insane. And no there's no "bloat". Bloat only occurs when your masseters are improperly aligned /you chew in a way that engages the upper part of the masseter. Look at how brad pitt chews

His superficial masseter is engaged and he chews with his front teeth (meaning the posterior part of the tongue HAS to be on the palate).

I am assuming he didn't have proper oral posture hence his maxilla isn't that great. But chewing itself ascended him.

An example of someone who had good oral posture+chewed hard foods is barrett. He has great masseters + insane maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Niggas say this and what they mean is mewing and chewing like a fkn ape all day thinking it’s doing any difference

How u gonna tense it without clenching also won't tense masseters pull ur maxilla back?

How u gonna tense it without clenching also won't tense masseters pull ur maxilla back?
i dont know mine can tense up. and number two no clue if it does over for me. ill just get bimax or whatever

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Looksmaxing is cope if your maxilla is recessed, you’re short, and you’re anything other than white or black. Surgery is cope.

@Meraki what looksmaxes u did

• +1
instantly blocked.

@Meraki what looksmaxes u did
Tret
lattise
minox
eyebrows pencil
liposomal vit c
concealer
foundation
sunscreen
facial flex lips widening
gymmax
drink 1 gallon of water a day

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tai Lung
More addicting than being with a girl I legit postponing meeting with a girl because why bother when I am still in the process?

Anyways I thought the highest I can looksmax would be at low htn but if I max out of physique I think the end results of all looksmax combined would put me at high HTN smv.

Gonna take 4 months I believe so.
No matter how many people tell me to leave i wont im reaching cl facially and 25 inch bidelt

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement
miring, you an asian right? motivation for me. :whatfeels:

i try to chew food as hard as i can in the way i mentioned. Falim i've been chewing 30 min a day in the same pattern. the masster pump is absolutely insane. And no there's no "bloat". Bloat only occurs when your masseters are improperly aligned /you chew in a way that engages the upper part of the masseter. Look at how brad pitt chews

His superficial masseter is engaged and he chews with his front teeth (meaning the posterior part of the tongue HAS to be on the palate).

I am assuming he didn't have proper oral posture hence his maxilla isn't that great. But chewing itself ascended him.

An example of someone who had good oral posture+chewed hard foods is barrett. He has great masseters + insane maxilla.

What if your jaw and masseters are asymmetrical? Would that cause bloat? How would u fix that?