Motivation LooksMaxxing isn't just about getting bitches. It goes much further

adotsdot

adotsdot

Looks = Everything
It’s about job opportunities, life opportunities, first impressions, pretty privilege, no conversation barriers, easier achievements, helping hands offered everywhere, self satisfaction, respect, admiration, flaws romanticisation, norm violation pass and less years in prison.
some cheap respect from the external world
kinda backwards innit

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Zephir
kinda backwards innit

When you weigh it up it's not a good trade off.

It's completely the immediate easy unearned respect you get with it. It's your frame without even needing to pay attention to your surroundings.

It's good, but when you weigh it alongside the drawbacks, it's not worth it and then seems much more like cheap respect

If I was 5'5-5'6 I would see it differently, but at 173 in morning and 172.5 at night I just can't be assed

StrangerDanger

StrangerDanger

Turanid Supremacist
Water Douse GIF

softlysoftly

softlysoftly

Master
fucking retard, LMFAO, I don't even know who @softlysoftly is
that's like another one of his infamous tactics: 'just label anyone who disagrees with you as an alt theory', @
MakinItHappenReturn
@MakinItHappenReturn cannot fathom that there is more than one person who dislikes or disagrees with him
fucking retard

softlysoftly

softlysoftly

Master
@MrRubiks @CosmicMaxxer @Rift can all confirm they are like doing fine after LL procedure you coping indian dog

A

Aypo129

Silver
@MrRubiks @CosmicMaxxer @Rift can all confirm they are like doing fine after LL procedure you coping indian dog
The people on this thread are coping
LL is nowhere near dangerous as these people make it

TeenAscender

TeenAscender

Average Zoomer is 6'7
I got 8 cm femurs done with Paley. I can walk, run, and lift just like I was before. All the fear mongering is cope
wow a real LLer on this forum

what was ur height before and after?

softlysoftly

softlysoftly

Master
The people on this thread are coping
LL is nowhere near dangerous as these people make it
I got 8 cm femurs done with Paley. I can walk, run, and lift just like I was before. All the fear mongering is cope
@Papi @MakinItHappenReturn @randomvanish quit fearmongering you guys didn't even like attempt to do LL but the guys who did all got good results if they do pt and rehab you guys are just scared pussies with crab in a bucket mentality

randomvanish

randomvanish

Cultured, attractive and talented rational male
@Papi @MakinItHappenReturn @randomvanish quit fearmongering you guys didn't even like attempt to do LL but the guys who did all got good results if they do pt and rehab you guys are just scared pussies with crab in a bucket mentality
i'm not against at all

krisal

krisal

Gold
So should you not touch tibias?

LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
larp.

House Lannister

House Lannister

NT pill made me suicidal
Mfer gets banned every 2 days

LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
Your whole persona of being 6’7 is a larp faggot JFL at you. Anyone who knows me and my server can confirm I actually got it
keep larping. send a pic of you near a door holding a sign.

latincell95

latincell95

Zephir
Honestly mate. I looked into it DEEPLY and FUCKING DEEPLY and because I consider myself a wise person, I just can't do it.

When you can't find one mother fucker that can show himself doing intense physical activity after the procedure, you know it isn't a route worth going down. Think about it; it is 2022 and in over the last 15 years of LL being prevalent in cosmetic surgery, we haven't one time seen any evidence of a patient after many years of recovery and rehabilitation come out and post a YouTube video on how he is doing.

I play tennis, 5 aside football (Soccer for you), rock climb, workout AAAAND love to sprint. I can't be sacrificing that feel-good loving freedom that I get from these physical activities, all for the matter of 2.5-3.5 inches and some cheap respect from the external world.
Textwall of cope.

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Zephir
Post a video of you running and sprinting.

uglymug2

uglymug2

Leanmaxxer
My life is shit I believe looksmaxxing will improve it

dlairals

dlairals

Self-improvement is life
You're so right, Tyler Durden .org version

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Zephir
Why would I ever post myself on this forum? You have lost your mind jfl
There are few such videos. The ones I have seen very few is the sprinting normal looking