LooksMaxxing isn't just about getting bitches. It goes much further

It’s about job opportunities, life opportunities, first impressions, pretty privilege, no conversation barriers, easier achievements, helping hands offered everywhere, self satisfaction, respect, admiration, flaws romanticisation, norm violation pass and less years in prison.
some cheap respect from the external world
kinda backwards innit

kinda backwards innit

When you weigh it up it's not a good trade off.

It's completely the immediate easy unearned respect you get with it. It's your frame without even needing to pay attention to your surroundings.

It's good, but when you weigh it alongside the drawbacks, it's not worth it and then seems much more like cheap respect

If I was 5'5-5'6 I would see it differently, but at 173 in morning and 172.5 at night I just can't be assed

• Love it
Reactions: adotsdot
Water Douse GIF

fucking retard, LMFAO, I don't even know who @softlysoftly is
that's like another one of his infamous tactics: 'just label anyone who disagrees with you as an alt theory', @
MakinItHappenReturn
@MakinItHappenReturn cannot fathom that there is more than one person who dislikes or disagrees with him
fucking retard

@MrRubiks @CosmicMaxxer @Rift can all confirm they are like doing fine after LL procedure you coping indian dog

• Love it
Reactions: MrRubiks
@MrRubiks @CosmicMaxxer @Rift can all confirm they are like doing fine after LL procedure you coping indian dog
The people on this thread are coping
LL is nowhere near dangerous as these people make it

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
I got 8 cm femurs done with Paley. I can walk, run, and lift just like I was before. All the fear mongering is cope

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh, Deleted member 22126, Prince88 and 3 others
I got 8 cm femurs done with Paley. I can walk, run, and lift just like I was before. All the fear mongering is cope
wow a real LLer on this forum

what was ur height before and after?

The people on this thread are coping
LL is nowhere near dangerous as these people make it
@Papi @MakinItHappenReturn @randomvanish quit fearmongering you guys didn't even like attempt to do LL but the guys who did all got good results if they do pt and rehab you guys are just scared pussies with crab in a bucket mentality

@Papi @MakinItHappenReturn @randomvanish quit fearmongering you guys didn't even like attempt to do LL but the guys who did all got good results if they do pt and rehab you guys are just scared pussies with crab in a bucket mentality
i'm not against at all

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
So should you not touch tibias?

larp.

Mfer gets banned every 2 days

Your whole persona of being 6’7 is a larp faggot JFL at you. Anyone who knows me and my server can confirm I actually got it
keep larping. send a pic of you near a door holding a sign.

Honestly mate. I looked into it DEEPLY and FUCKING DEEPLY and because I consider myself a wise person, I just can't do it.

When you can't find one mother fucker that can show himself doing intense physical activity after the procedure, you know it isn't a route worth going down. Think about it; it is 2022 and in over the last 15 years of LL being prevalent in cosmetic surgery, we haven't one time seen any evidence of a patient after many years of recovery and rehabilitation come out and post a YouTube video on how he is doing.

I play tennis, 5 aside football (Soccer for you), rock climb, workout AAAAND love to sprint. I can't be sacrificing that feel-good loving freedom that I get from these physical activities, all for the matter of 2.5-3.5 inches and some cheap respect from the external world.
Textwall of cope.

Post a video of you running and sprinting.

My life is shit I believe looksmaxxing will improve it

You're so right, Tyler Durden .org version

Why would I ever post myself on this forum? You have lost your mind jfl
There are few such videos. The ones I have seen very few is the sprinting normal looking

It’s about job opportunities, life opportunities, first impressions, pretty privilege, no conversation barriers, easier achievements, helping hands offered everywhere, self satisfaction, respect, admiration, flaws romanticisation, norm violation pass and less years in prison.

If you are doing this just for bitches, the truth is, you probably aren't. You are doing it for a better life. So keep going.
Can vouch. My father is a Chaddam (In his hometown - Curryland) and he knows so many people dude… like for example, I struggled to find goat milk in my country but when I asked him he told me he knows like 3 people he can get it from. Good stuff