LooksMaxxing isn't just about getting bitches. It goes much further

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
It’s about job opportunities, life opportunities, first impressions, pretty privilege, no conversation barriers, easier achievements, helping hands offered everywhere, self satisfaction, respect, admiration, flaws romanticisation, norm violation pass and less years in prison.

If you are doing this just for bitches, the truth is, you probably aren't. You are doing it for a better life. So keep going.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: BecomingHuman, Deleted member 49130, Primalsplit and 59 others
then why you just don't get LL? it will be the most beneficial procedure if you want to dominate other people, getting raise, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
It's all about the Halo Effect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, alphamaxxxx, KING REIDYZ and 6 others
then why you just don't get LL? it will be the most beneficial procedure if you want to dominate other people, getting raise, etc.

Honestly mate. I looked into it DEEPLY and FUCKING DEEPLY and because I consider myself a wise person, I just can't do it.

When you can't find one mother fucker that can show himself doing intense physical activity after the procedure, you know it isn't a route worth going down. Think about it; it is 2022 and in over the last 15 years of LL being prevalent in cosmetic surgery, we haven't one time seen any evidence of a patient after many years of recovery and rehabilitation come out and post a YouTube video on how he is doing.

I play tennis, 5 aside football (Soccer for you), rock climb, workout AAAAND love to sprint. I can't be sacrificing that feel-good loving freedom that I get from these physical activities, all for the matter of 2.5-3.5 inches and some cheap respect from the external world.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BecomingHuman, Catawampus, latincell95 and 18 others
Honestly mate. I looked into it DEEPLY and FUCKING DEEPLY and because I consider myself a wise person, I just can't do it.

When you can't find one mother fucker that can show himself doing intense physical activity after the procedure, you know it isn't a route worth going down. Think about it; it is 2022 and in over the last 15 years of LL being prevalent in cosmetic surgery, we haven't one time seen any evidence of a patient after many years of recovery and rehabilitation come out and post a YouTube video on how he is doing.

I play tennis, 5 aside football (Soccer for you), rock climb, workout AAAAND love to sprint. I can't be sacrificing that feel-good loving freedom that I get from these physical activities, all for the matter of 2.5-3.5 inches and some cheap respect from the external world.
lmfao weren't you preaching that LL was safe before

become a woman when your looksmax fails for a second go

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and cutecel

Limb lengthening?

it's utter horseshit and people should get hit with baseball bat for pushing others to do it.

Your body basically grows in it's own synchro - your legs especially are growing in synchro to keep your body posture and weight, etc.

Lengthening legs can end up with ending in wheelchair after several years of jacking off to your +1~3cm height.

• +1
Reactions: cutecel, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 3672 and 3 others
Better looks = Better life

I hope the jews figure out how to reopen growth plates. LL is just too risky with not enough reward.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, cutecel, Deleted member 3672 and 2 others
The Vinnie Hacker effect ;)

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
It’s about job opportunities, life opportunities, first impressions, pretty privilege, no conversation barriers, easier achievements, helping hands offered everywhere, self satisfaction, respect, admiration, flaws romanticisation, norm violation pass and less years in prison.

If you are doing this just for bitches, the truth is, you probably aren't. You are doing it for a better life. So keep going.
Exactly at this point even if ur a mentalcel and can't get a girlfriend from not being NT looksmax brings so much more benefits slaying isn't even something u need to consider

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130
When you can't find one mother fucker that can show himself doing intense physical activity after the procedure, you know it isn't a route worth going down.
you always get it like so wrong how are you so fucking stupid?

I get asked all the time from people about my ability to squat, run, jump and do agility drills...and for good reason. I mean who would want to sacrifice their athleticism if they don't have to. It's true that I wasn't able to sprint all out, do agility and jump up until about 1 yr later but after that I fully rehabbed and regained my full athletic ability even surpassing my previous best prior to leg lengthening surgery. It's true that it takes tons of due diligence on the part of the patient to rehab, rebuild and mental fortitude to resurge to higher levels, but it can be done.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, sub5inchcel and zharupodrugu
you always get it like so wrong how are you so fucking stupid?

One guy out of a BILLION that has dedicated his life to stretching, rehab and much other rigorous rehab work

• Hmm...
Reactions: softlysoftly
One guy out of a BILLION
there aren't even a billion ll patients lol
dedicated his life to stretching, rehab and much other rigorous rehab work
he said it took him like a year
since when is 1 year = dedicating your life
its just 1 or 2 years of your life max then you will maintain it because you will be doing your normal activities again

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and BrownBoy
It's still over for truecels :feelswhy:

Better looks = Better life

I hope the jews figure out how to reopen growth plates. LL is just too risky with not enough reward.
Autist its impossible it will never happen

there aren't even a billion ll patients lol

he said it took him like a year
since when is 1 year = dedicating your life
its just 1 or 2 years of your life max then you will maintain it because you will be doing your normal activities again

Anecdotal evidence still man. I can't risk it.

What are you on about there are plenty of before and afters of LL in turkey save tbqh also seems useless you have a wife so why give a fuck dead serious i certainly wouldnt.

• +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper and softlysoftly
What are you on about there are plenty of before and afters of LL in turkey save tbqh also seems useless you have a wife so why give a fuck dead serious i certainly wouldnt.

That's a contributing factor as to why I am not caring but like I said in the OP looksmaxxing isn't just for bitches

Generally speaking if you benefit from being good looking in general life, you will benefit from it with women

Show me those success stories btw @reptiles

Just out of sheer interest...

That's a contributing factor as to why I am not caring but like I said in the OP looksmaxxing isn't just for bitches

Generally speaking if you benefit from being good looking in general life, you will benefit from it with women

Its very hard to be good looking when most of the males are very good looking or borderline good looking the gen z tbqh.

Ngl ngl

Screenshot 20220920 182437

I saw 2 whites today that looked like this not even capping

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Its very hard to be good looking when most of the males are very good looking or borderline good looking the gen z tbqh.

Ngl ngl

View attachment 1876517

He is a niche taste though so I am not even sure what you are talking about lol

He is a niche taste though so I am not even sure what you are talking about lol

Hes not a niche if you look like this you will slay easily a lot of whites look like this as well thats what i was saying.

cope I am just doing it so I can avoid jail time from JBmaxxing

no one on this site will and has gotten LL jfl, just mental masturbation. You’re either born tall or not.

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart and Deleted member 22230
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrownBoy and Looks234
And how tall are they now?
Both went from around 5'7/5'8 to 6'1-6'2
@CosmicMaxxer had double LL and some other guy with a rubiks cube avi did LL recently.

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Both went from around 5'7/5'8 to 6'1-6'2
@CosmicMaxxer had double LL and some other guy with a rubiks cube avi did LL recently.
Did all that (Both probably can’t even run properly) just to get mogged by a natural 6’3 guy

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
Did all that (Both probably can’t even run properly) just to get mogged by a natural 6’3 guy
Yeah don't really see the point of LL unless you are 5'5 and under.

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Looks234

Ngl ngl

View attachment 1876517

Look at his tiny chin. You think this is peak SMV?

42mm+ chin minimum for the female gaze, regardless of all other ratios.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
no one on this site will and has gotten LL jfl, just mental masturbation. You’re either born tall or not.

Well be realistic you have to pay for housing then gas and electricity bills then your stuck with paying for food if you have a partner and are getting surgery so she wont leave you more funds are wasted there.

Dont even get me started on this shit tbqh.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
I only looksmax to get girls. It does absolutely nothing outside of that. You are simply autistic and/or a loser.

One guy out of a BILLION that has dedicated his life to stretching, rehab and much other rigorous rehab work
So what? Average normie who tears their ACL/Achilles never plays sports again. Meanwhile NFL/NBA players who actually have ambition and work ethic are back to normal after 6-12 months.

this. Autists here wouldnt got u

• +1
Limb lengthening?

it's utter horseshit and people should get hit with baseball bat for pushing others to do it.

Your body basically grows in it's own synchro - your legs especially are growing in synchro to keep your body posture and weight, etc.

Lengthening legs can end up with ending in wheelchair after several years of jacking off to your +1~3cm height.
LL can make your arms look shorted which is noticed. And I doubt you can do any sports after surgery

LL can make your arms look shorted which is noticed. And I doubt you can do any sports after surgery
View attachment 1877304
Yeah,

It will cause shitton of problems.

Your joints in knees will start acting, your hips will do so as well, and will do the spine.

The LL came practically from Asia, as the Pop stars girls were using that method to have their legs longer and more attractive,
but if you check the entire process then it's a complete overhaul.

They basically have it done at early age, they take on specific stuff for recovery, and they have it done couple of times while being bedridden for like 2-3 years at least.

And the cost is not some funny $100k, but it goes around 5 times if not more.

This is not correcting your jaw, fingers or arms, by breaking it to bits and modeling it so it does not look abnormal - like a chin pushed back inside and having crappy teeth and bite.

This kind of LL surgery will put people in wheelchairs - and funny, when that happens there will be no one to take responsibility.

As an analogy - it's not mentioned so often, it's mostly just ignored, but there are women who cannot walk on heels, because those rape their spine af.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and MakinItHappenReturn

Have u tried lifts or larping shoes? You're 173cm right?

Have u tried lifts or larping shoes? You're 173cm right?

I am 5'8 173 in morning and 172.5 in evening. I occasionally wear 1 inch lifts yeah

So what? Average normie who tears their ACL/Achilles never plays sports again. Meanwhile NFL/NBA players who actually have ambition and work ethic are back to normal after 6-12 months.

Lol this is the dumbest way of having a perspective I have ever seen

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Yeah the more I looksmaxx the less I’m obsessed with female attention tbh. On my looksmaxxing journey I’ve come to realize that the top tier males are superior in all facets (money, family, connections etc) and looks is just one factor, maybe not even the most important one.

• +1
They basically have it done at early age, they take on specific stuff for recovery, and they have it done couple of times while being bedridden for like 2-3 years at least.

This is precisely what they did with cyborg4life and it's what many people including @softlysoftly are missing

The amount of recovery that goes into it is absurd and the level of rehab that is needed before and after is VAST

Then and only then do you have a slim chance of functioning like cyborg4life.... yet we have 2 dudes in this thread alone that claim many have done it and are functioning really well lol.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...

Ravi coping hard as always

• +1
This is precisely what they did with cyborg4life and it's what many people including @softlysoftly are missing

The amount of recovery that goes into it is absurd and the level of rehab that is needed before and after is VAST

Then and only then do you have a slim chance of functioning like cyborg4life.... yet we have 2 dudes in this thread alone that claim many have done it and are functioning really well lol.

Because the process to show the issues isn't instant, but takes years.

It's the same as with flat foot - the footwear bottom damages not evenly but it shreds on the side all the time, and after time you see the difference between footwear of normal person and the one with flat foot.

As another example would be on how you're training with dumbbells - you can seriously damage your rotatory in your shoulder by shredding the tendon in shoulder.

But it takes time when you do it with wrong technique - pains show around year after, and most likely in next year the tendon can snap.

So, it's nice at beginning, but who knows how it will end 10 years after.

If someone wants it - be my guest I suppose.

For me, those 2-3cm more are not worthy just to please some shitty femoids xD

• +1
I read that after replying to your sub room temperature IQ

You posted on your alt account SoftlySoftly before reading what I didn't need to explain to a faggot bitter insignificant no-mark like you

You posted on your alt account SoftlySoftly before reading what I didn't need to explain to a faggot bitter insignificant no-mark like you
fucking retard, LMFAO, I don't even know who @softlysoftly is

• +1
Because the process to show the issues isn't instant, but takes years.

It's the same as with flat foot - the footwear bottom damages not evenly but it shreds on the side all the time, and after time you see the difference between footwear of normal person and the one with flat foot.

As another example would be on how you're training with dumbbells - you can seriously damage your rotatory in your shoulder by shredding the tendon in shoulder.

But it takes time when you do it with wrong technique - pains show around year after, and most likely in next year the tendon can snap.

So, it's nice at beginning, but who knows how it will end 10 years after.

If someone wants it - be my guest I suppose.

For me, those 2-3cm more are not worthy just to please some shitty femoids xD

Well like I said in the OP my reason wouldn't be for chicks. I am happily with someone atm but even if I were not, it wouldn't be

It's completely the immediate easy unearned respect you get with it. It's your frame without even needing to pay attention to your surroundings.

I'll work with 5'8 for life it's fine. Genetics are genetics when it comes to height

• +1
Reactions: Papi