• LTN

• MTN

• HTN

• Chadlite

Results are only viewable after voting.
Zures

Zures

Bronze
Inb4 any muh "dnrd" or "not a single word". You clicked on this on purpose, so pls reply your bs comment and leave lol
Also I'm not aiming to become a PSL/Looks obsessed dude, I already have a good social circle, go to parties and i'm kinda NT, life is kinda fun but it could be better.
Because I have hit the bottom of depression and BDD due to my looks and some social interactions (ugh...). So I hope I can fix that and live happily

This is gonna be a LONG thread
If you don't like reading it's better for you
to do something better, srs

Stats:
> Brazilian (i dunno my ancestry, ik I descend from italians and frenchs from my mom's side, but I might be that brazilian big mix cuz of my dad and my nose)
> 15 year old (18 bone age)
> 6'0 / 183cm
> 150lbs / 68kg
> 15% BF
> 6.3 incher / 16cm
> 19 inch bideltoid
> Rope tier hips
> Not a KHHV

Goals:
> Be a HTN, in that range it would be easier to hook up with girls and befriend more people (my main goal since I love making new friends and hanging out)
(I know it's 100% impossible for me to be a chad due to some genetic failos y'all know, y'all can see it)

Facts:
> I never mouthbreathed in my life, however I didn't have the proper tongue posture (FUCK) and also never kept my back teeth in touch until nowadays
(HUGE mistake, I think this limited my jaw growth to be inferior to that of my maxilla, probably due to weak masseters and also make gravity pull my maxilla downwards and backwards)

> I was also really sedentary, never played any sports and was kinda skinny fat like 17% bf, I also had an OK diet
(Junk food rarely, I mainly ate rice, beans, steak and veggies, typical brazilian diet medium in carbs and protein and food was overall kinda soft)

> I have a genetic disease called gilbert's syndrome which rapes my coloring, this disease turns my sclera and skin kinda yellow (not as much as in google pics) if:
(1- sleep badly [-6hrs] 2- get way too stressed/angry [high cortisol] or 3- eat junk food [toxins lol]

> My dad has the balding gene but my mother doesn't, my mom has actually one of the best hair genes since my 6'3 grandfather at +70 years old still had a full head of hair and all my uncles from mother side are all NW0 at 40-50years old
(And the gene that influences the most if you are gonna start balding is from the mother sides so I really hope I inherited it, I probably did cuz my hairline is still NW0 but idk only time will tell)

> I was predicted to be 5'7 however I turned out to be 6'0 probably due to my grandfather being 6'3 or that I was a big ass baby when I was born
(also I'm probably 100% done growing in height since 18y old wrist bone age and I haven't grown an inch since 13/14)

Failos:
FOR NOW I'M NOT GONNA DO ANY SURGERIES OTHER THAN
THESE 2 TO NOT LOOK LIKE A JAMES SAPPHIRE 2.0, YEAH SORRY BRO...

> The failos I notice in myself are: (in order of importance, and not limited to)
  1. Weak jawline -------------- (hard mewing / chewing religiously [develops masseter] / losing bf%)
  2. Bad Mandible projection - (hard mewing / thumbpulling)
  3. + Little Downward Tilt --- (hard mewing / thumbpulling)
  4. Bad Philtrum:Chin ratio --- (hard mewing)
  5. Short Ramus -------------- (hard mewing(?) / chewing religiously)
  6. Weird asf nose ------------ (rhinoplasty)
  7. Goofy ears ----------------- (otoplasty)
  8. Assymetrical Eyebrows ---- (eye exercises)
  9. Big hips -------------------- (build delts, lats / framemaxxing routine)
  10. T40 eye color -------------- (way more common in latin america than in the west so not thaaat bad / MSM eyedrops [lightens eye color])
  11. Nasolabial folds ----------- (fix my smile muscle pattern / losing bf% / retinol cream / red light therapy [tightens skin])

(The ones that are crossed is because i'm in doubt if I should do them, and i'm asking for your help)
(Also make sure to close the spoiler after reading it, so you don't create a mess of info on your screen)

[FACE]
  • Improve Collagen: Supplement Vit C, Vit A and Vit E + dermarolling once in a blue moon + Red Light Therapy (700NM)
  • Eye Bags: Apply small ice cubes + use a Vit C cream on it + Sleeping 8h per day
  • Nasolabial Folds/Smile Lines: Use a retinol cream + Red Light Therapy (700NM)
  • Prevent Acne: Take Cold Showers and cleanse my face with it to prevent acne
  • If I Got Acne: If I still get any acne, I apply a gel that my dermatologist prescribed me that removes my pimples, scars and blackheads

• Beta-Carotene to get an orange glow and skin color (Should I really do it? For someone my age to do it, it seems REALLY not NT to change skin color lmao)
  • Instead of Beta-Carotene, buy more carrots and put them in my protein shakes :)lul::lul:) for extra Vitamin A and a little warm orange glow
  • HELP A BROTHER OUT @enchanted_elixir. I honestly don't know anything about coloring (skin color, eye color, jewelry... IK just a little of clothing color)
  • So could y'all help me improve it with some advice or atleast give me some tips y'all find useful
  • Continue my eyebrow exercise routine (makes eyebrows more low set and symmetrical + gives me the ability to do the eyebrow raise thingy)
  • Icehooding
  • Squintmaxx when needed
  • Castor oil on eyebrow + get them done by a barber in my city
  • Castor oil on eyelashes + curl them

• (Not eyebrow/lashes related)
  • Apply MSM Eyedrops onto my eyes to lighten my color (maybe go from dark brown to light brown:lul:)
  • Now seriously, IF YOU HAVE A LEGIT EYE COLOR CHANGING STACK PLEASE DM ME IT, IF IT'S PAID I CAN PAY FOR IT (If I remember correctly @AscendingHero you said in a thread that you have a stack that you are using until you get to A10 eyes, please DM me about it i can pay)
  • Shower with no shampoo and conditioner (Should I shower with them for good hair quality or stop it because of "microplastics" or "estrogen bomb" etc?)
  • Style my hair with a hairdryer and normal brush (Takes like 5min)
  • Take Cold Showers
  • Getting a Low Fade done every 1 month by the same eyebrow barber in my city
I'm hopeful about this one because my lower third is similar to that of @Prettyboy (at 17 years old). Fast forward some years he COMPLETELY transformed his jaw and chin, ik he was in late stages of puberty and genetics, but his lower third routine is really well built so i'll follow it (together with some adjustments of mine)

POSTURE:

• Hard mewing for ideal tongue position
  • Holding proper body posture
  • Correct swallowing technique
  • Always nosebreathing
  • Always sleeping on my back
TECHNIQUES:
  • Chewing Jawsizer every tuesday and thursday for 1hr
  • Hard Chewing sugar-free gum whenever I can (proof that it increases ramus, dude was 20 on the right and had like no ramus, left is after 1 year: proof)
  • Hyoid Bone Exercises to get a tighter jawline
  • Thumbpulling to fix mandible tilt and improve forward growth
  • ^^ (Out of all the crossed maxxes this one is the one i'm considering the most, if anyone has tried it or has good knowledge about THUMBPULLING please @ or DM me, i'll be happy to learn more about it)
  • 3x15 Neck Curls
  • 3x15 Neck Extensions
  • (https://looksmax.org/threads/training-the-suprahyoid-muscle-for-a-better-jawline.541213/#post-9082576)
  • Professional teeth whitening after removing braces (straight and white smile is so damn important)
  • Brush teeth 3x daily
  • Exfoliate them every morning with warm water
  • Use a lip balm when needed

[BODY]
  • I'm doing PPL 5 times a week (legs only once lol)
  • It's working wonders. I started the gym in november of 2021 and made some solid and consistent progress (could be better but i'm getting the hang of it)
I don't have words to express how well made @AverageTevvezFan's thread on framemaxxing is, literally has EVERYTHING you need to know (https://looksmax.org/threads/the-ul...aguide-framecels-gtfih-or-forever-rot.552586/)
I'll follow the following techniques on framemaxxing
TECHNIQUES:
  • Shoulder: Reeves Deadlift, scapula stretches, lat spreads, wide grip EVERYTHING (lat pulldown, chin up, pullup, dead hangs)
  • ^ I think this will work well since the scapula is a really "moveable" bone
  • Ribcage: Breathing Squat + Breathing Pullover (not gonna do this too much tho, with a t-shirt you look big af but without it your ribs are easily seem)
  • Waist: Stomach Vaccums to reduce waist (I don't really know if I should do this, reducing my waist would make me look even more hour glass figured)
  • Misc: Sleep on my back, get good posture (mainly shoulder), don't get my backpack too heavy, hold lat spread for ig pics etc
DRUGS:
Take everything here with a grain of salt, I don't really know if I will or even can do any HGH, T, DHTmaxxing etc (that's why there aren't any dosages) since I still live with my parents and cannot afford it at my current age
  • MK-677, Huperzine-A and CJC-1295 DAC
  • Reduce Carbs in my diet
  • Monitor blood sugar weekly
I have sloped shoulders due to overdeveloped pecs, not straight enough torso due to weak abs and text neck posture (all of those pass unnoticed by my friends)
But my anterior pelvic tilt is kinda noticeable since some friends have talked about me having an upwards ass :)lul::lul::lul:)
  • On saturday, I will still go to the gym but only to do posture fixing exercises
  • Sloped shoulders: Train my back muscles more + do shoulder and scapula stretches (aiming the movements to my back, to counteract the pecs)
  • Weak torso: Train abs
  • Neck posture: Chin Tucks

• Anterior Pelvic Tilt: Train my abs, hamstrings and glutes, stretch my erector spinae and hamstrings aswell
These are the words of AverageTevvezFan on hyperplasia:
  1. Pick two aesthetic muscles (or genetic weak points for you in terms of musculature)
  2. Train both of them every day with five sets of 30 reps. Make sure your rests are short enough that you stay warm and that your muscles get a good pump of blood going to them.
  3. After directly exercising, perform weighted stretches. This is where you stretch out a muscle with weight pulling the other way. An example of this for the lats would be a dead hang. An example for the biceps would be holding a dumbbell at ~5% of your curl range of motion, so it isn’t just hanging there but you aren’t bringing it up either.
  4. Do this for a month.
  5. Once you have finished that month, do not train for the next month.
  6. Repeat with two new muscle groups.
Tbh I don't think i'm gonna do it, literally recover for A WHOLE MONTH after doing it? nah ty... (even more if you are doing more muscles)
Given that at 15y old I have a 18y old bone age and haven't grown an inch since 14y old i'm probably 95% done growing but i'll still try growing my spine since their growth plates close later and my torso:leg ratio is at 0,75.

I'll also follow @FreakkForLife stretching routine to achieve a 1:1 torso/leg ratio (since mine is 0,75:1 rn) and hope I can reach like 6'2
If this is actually real and not cope i'll shoot my balls with an MG-34 cuz this is good shit fr, 2 inches for free with only stretching lol

If NOTHING of that works, I can still guarantee an extra inch by IMPROVING MY POSTURE + STRETCHING OVER TIGHNED MUSCLES

SUPPLEMENTS/DRUGS:
  • MK-677
  • CJC-1295 DAC
  • IGF-1 LR3
HABITS:
  • Protein megadose (2,5g per kg) / (1,15g per pound)
  • 8h of sleep daily
  • HIIT 1/2 times a week
  • Gym 5 times a week
  • Not eating carbs before sleeping
  • Sleeping before 22:00 (highest HGH production)
SUPPLEMENTS:
  • Ashwaghanda (maybe gonna use it for lower cortisol)
  • 4000iu of Vit D3 (literally 10min in the noon sun for me cuz i live near the equator and i have kinda white skin xdd)
  • Magnesium 400mg
  • Zinc 20mg
  • 2g of L-Carnitine (for my ARs)
HABITS:
  • 8h of sleep daily
  • 1,5h of gym 5 times a week
  • 20min of HIIT 1/2 times a week (not interfering with my leg day)
  • NoFap (inb4 cope try having the prolactin levels of a 70y old everyday and 0 motivation lol)
  • MK-677, Huperzine-A and CJC-1295 DAC
  • Vit K2 + Vit D3 + Calcium + Magnesium
  • Set my circadian rythm from 10pm to 6am
  • Sleep in a pitch black room
  • Cold room temperature
  • Abstain from light sources 30min before bed + Get into dim light
  • Do Jelqing for 5min daily after I finish showering (with a soft cream)
  • Many other options for this like DHT gel or hanging weights but i'm not gonna risk damaging my ding ding dong for any of that shit

[NT/SOCIAL]
I'll first learn some poses to take pictures AND before taking a picture visualise my pose in it + follow an IGmaxxing guide
(https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-get-laid-as-a-teenager-instagram-maxxing-guide.249862/)
  • Pictures in beautiful places
  • Pictures in expensive places
  • Pictures with expensive things (not making it too obvious that i want to show the expensive thing lol)
  • Stories highlights of my GYM progress
  • Stories highlights of GL meals I cooked
  • Stories highlights of some martial arts skills and/or calisthenics
DUDE, SERIOUSLY, IPHONE CAMERAS TRANSFORM YOUR FACE FOR THE BETTER WHILE STILL MAKING IT LOOK NATURAL
Look at a picture of:

My side profile taken by a shit S9+
vs
My side profile taken by an Iphone 12 Pro (friend recording)

idk what happened, but i'll surely get an used iphone or an S21 (dunno which one tho)
  • AF1s, North Face Puffer Jacket, Black Jeans (NT clothing in general, i'm designing my own fashion style though)
  • 1 Gold chain, 1 Gold bracelet, 1 Gold ring
  • 1 Silver chain, 1 Silver bracelet, 2 Silver rings
I'm gonna follow @Pantherus amazing thread on the topic of smells which is REALLYYYY underrated for HTN and Chadlites, if enough money is spent and technique learned you can indeed smell like a king and attract women
(https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to...ate-guide-to-fragrance-and-pheromones.421112/)
  • After showering
  • Use perfume on my neck, wrist, and top of the hand (because when you go hug someone or give them a handshake the smell will go directly into them)
  • + Lots of things listed in his thread which i'm not gonna put in here cuz it would be too long, read his thread
  • 2 inch lifts to tower over 95% of the people on clubs and parties
  • Larp as an instagram influencer if someone asks for my IG on clubs or smth like that
  • Be a cool, chill and funny guy in general (jestermaxxing lite)
  • !!!(IF REALLY NECESSARY)!!! Use a little makeup to cover up acne or eyebags
  • Study to enter college and get a well paying job, or start some bussiness online
  • Improve my vocabulary by reading
  • Play chess ocasionally because I like it + It's good for the brain
Could y'all give me some tips/advices on how to study better? Like the best studying technique you guys have found like that "library inside your mind" thingy.
And also recommend me some supplements to better brain function (reduce brain fog, intrusive thoughts, make my mental reasoning/clarity better and faster etc)

[MISC]
https://looksmax.org/threads/magnesium-maxxing-literal-gigathread.343660/ <--- this thread... wow

Final Considerations:
> I need to change my mediocre reality, i'll do everything listed and go as far as I can to achieve a better looking face/body and live a new, happier and better life.
If ALL the things I listed doesn't work, when I graduate from college and get a well paying job i'll just come back here and look for surgery advice
> I will return and post my results 1.5 or 2 years from now, dunno exactly (I'll even set an email reminder so I 100% do not forget)
> I am also kinda hopeful about this journey because I have a normie base, still going through puberty (so everything is really malleable) and lot of users have completely transformed their faces with all the knowledge on this site.
@FreakkForLife The best in the topic of Heightmaxxing, I also want to thank him because his always supportive and humble with everybody, be it a greycel or literal looksmax owner he'll be chill

@enchanted_elixir One of the highest IQ users of this forum AT 17!!!, this dude is a beast mainly in the chemical and hormonal field but in any topic you could think of he will search about it and make a thread with the best advice

@Prettyboy The most humble chad I have ever talked to, it doesn't even feel right to talk to someone like him idk I feel like I don't deserve it. This dude has one of the best threads in this forum, I also admire his supportive and calm behavior, really high IQ

@Lars He's literally Prettyboy 2.0, really humble chad and he refers to himself as the "softmaxxing king" which I totally agree, really chill and suportive dude

Also to everybody that is reading and those that I used your threads in here, I would have put y'all in this list but it would have been waaaay to long so sorry for that

Pics for Rating:
I think my side profile looks similar to that of the looksmaxxer youtuber "Brae" BEFORE his mewing transformation

FACE:
My side profile (mainly chin) may look great on a full side profile view but on a 3/4 view you can see it's not that good BECAUSE IT'S FAT, NOT ACTUAL BONE
(Also I didn't jut my jaw forward in any of these pictures)

THIS IS WHERE MY CHIN ACTUALLY IS :feelswhy: (I pushed the fat upwards) I HOPE I CAN IMPROVE IT (over for fraudedchincels)
BODY:
I have some really shitty clavicle genetics but i'll continue to improve my frame + fix my anterior pelvic tilt (cuz it gives me a rounded belly look)

(GOATs) @ the best people on this site:
@Prettyboy @FreakkForLife @tyronelite @TyroneLite. @enchanted_elixir @Lars @MrGlutton @Erik-Jón @Framletgod @retard @deadlock @ascension! @mogstar @ifyouwannabemylover @eren1 @currylightskin @Pantherus @Lev Peshkov @Amnesia @Ada Mustang @AscendingHero @YouLiveForYourself @newperson @Birdcell @eduardkoopman @zv1212 @StuffedFrog @Growth Plate @TeenAscender @Xangsane @smvmaxxertilllate @Lmao @Daiquiris @Lurkerslep @piratemogger @ropeorcope @Cigarette @Salludon @gamma @loox @Br0sk1 @curlyheadjames @the BULL @8PSLcel @currylightskin @Chadeep @PubertyMaxxer @SubhumanCurrycel @Sal @KING REIDYZ @FailedNormieManlet @Predeterminism @LMSMaxxer @Tyronecell @Salieri @FastBananaCEO @MarkCorrigan @RoBobaFett999 @Thompsonz @D @PingPong @lutte @Leonardo DiCaprio @Chad1212 @casadebanho @MewMaxxing @moggerlitemaxcel @whiteissuperior @cloUder @RabidRosaries @Marco Polo @zv1212 @subhuman to mtn @SendMePicsToRate

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Christiano, lightskinbengali, deepfuckingvalue and 37 others
baseado irmão brasileiro

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: oldcel2002, garoupilled_, Deleted member 14392 and 1 other person
If nothing really works i'll just pay for surgery in my late 20s

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Deleted member 15827
I’ll read later tag me in 4 hrs again ? Lest I forget

• +1
Reactions: Christiano, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Zures
Your 15M? All you need is HGH, and Mewing+Chewing. Make sure to stay healthy, and remember that your health is far more important than school. If you hgh+MewChew starting at 15, especially if you put lots of effort into doing all of it right and are disciplined you will be chad by 20. Edit: dont forget to make sure your sex and other hormones are optimal.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SuperDavidGangbang, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Zures
all your nt'ness went away after you spent time formatting and posting this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psl5.8specimen, Feliezzx, m0ss26 and 13 others
i have never heard of you in my life no idea how im on your best user list

Just suction hold mew, because once you are good enough to relax your tongue, it'll automatically give you a very strong force through the suction; remember that by exerting force you pass energy from one body to another, which means that when mewing the force you apply with your tongue will be passed to another body (maxilla) and this will "move up and forward" (CCWr), which means that it is doing his work.

Socially, just be yourself, there's nothing better than that, don't appear or be something you are not and don't make you happy. :D

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23530, alriodai and Zures
all your nt'ness went away after you spent time formatting and posting this
DUDE YOU ARE 100% RIGHT, I TOOK LIKE 3 WEEKS TO FINISH THIS SHIT
however there are times i spend lurking here like a retard and times I abstain from here for like 2 weeks and my NT skills improve so damn much, so after reading some replies in this thread i'll leave looksmaxx for a long time... since I already absorved all the info I need

For your own well being leave this site after picking up some good tips and come back if needed. This isn’t a place you should be rotting in if you’re serious.

• +1
Reactions: psl5.8specimen and Zures
This isn’t a place you should be rotting in if you’re serious.
i'll read some replies in this thread for like a week and leave this site for a really long time
istg i'm tired of seeing this same site and layout over and over again, my brain is corroding

i'll read some replies in this thread for like a week and leave this site for a really long time
istg i'm tired of seeing this same site and layout over and over again, my brain is corroding
I spent my teen years 16-18 rotting on incel forums. I could have looksmaxxed and NTmaxxed and probably fucked a girl in high school if I did. I’m a college freshman now ad want to change my life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, BeestungLipsTheory and Zures
I spent my teen years 16-18 rotting on incel forums. I could have looksmaxxed and NTmaxxed and probably fucked a girl in high school if I did. I’m a college freshman now ad want to change my life.
damn dude, i feel you...😢
discovering the blackpill and looksmaxxing at a young age is good AND bad at the same time

damn dude, i feel you...😢
discovering the blackpill and looksmaxxing at a young age is good AND bad at the same time
I wish I looksmaxxed cause I knew about it back in august 2020 and even started to work out around that time when I just turned 16. I didn’t keep going with it tho cause I didn’t see any progress.

I’ve been working out consistently for almost a week and I’ve been feeling good. I’ll keep going until I get to <12% body fat and stay there cause that’s pretty much all I need for face unless I decide to get surgery after I graduate and starting making decent money.

I deeply regret not taking hgh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Zures
keep writing essays boyo, not a single word read, loser

How come you didn't 'include my name in your list of awesome users? do you have any idea how offensive that is when you've done hundreds of posts to help people and you don't even get the credit I deserve

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, zyMOGenic, Deleted member 15854 and 2 others
damn i wish i knew about this site when i was 15, i was too busy playing fortnite and watching porn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, lasnt and mmdnohi
damn i wish i knew about this site when i was 15, i was too busy playing fortnite and watching porn
at 11 i was busy playing fortnite and watching fortnite porn🤣

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and twilight
Nice succinct post , here are my observations :-
1.Good that you didn't do sports with gilbert , you would have felt really tired afterwards (how do you feel after a hard workout ?)

2.I believe only whites benefit from B-carotene maxxing , not that important if you're ethnic

3.Mewing is cope , you either have a big jaw genetically or you don't(brae's brother has a huge jaw as well)
you'are only 15 , facial bones develop till 25 , so you still have a lot of time to get a good jawline if you're genetically predisposed to one

4.Chewing hard gum would help(since masseters are muscles after all, and working them out would make them bigger),but don't overdo it or you will get TMJ problems

5.Get an Xray of your femurs and tibia to make sure whether your growth plates have closed or not (wrist bone age doesn't necessarily correlate with leg bone age , they fuse at different times)

6.Your nose looks fine , I don't think you need to fix your nose unless you have a glaring abnormality(severely hooked , deviated , very broad based african type , very bulbous tip)

Also, according to Qoves , men can rock a lot of nose shapes and still be GL , whereas for women it plays a major role in their overall facial attractiveness

7.Before trying MSM drops , make sure if they really work or not(and don't listen to testimonials from teen girls online , they are also the ones who believe in subliminals lmao)

8.If you are planning to use contacts,use colours that are rare but possible in people around you(idk if any brazilian has natural blue eyes or not since I don't live in brazil) . Then people won't be suspicious when they see you,cuz they have already seen other people with that eye color before.Its very easy to catch people wearing contacts(their pupil size remains constant), so be careful with the color you chose to wear (I would suggest sticking to hazel , or light brown , or light green)

9.Hair loss is unpredictable , you can't assume you won't have it just cuz your family members don't.

Overall you're already quite GL for your age,and with your height you would definitely slay in your 20's
Do you already have a gf ?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic
Nice succinct post , here are my observations :-
1.Good that you didn't do sports with gilbert , you would have felt really tired afterwards (how do you feel after a hard workout ?)

2.I believe only whites benefit from B-carotene maxxing , not that important if you're ethnic

3.Mewing is cope , you either have a big jaw genetically or you don't(brae's brother has a huge jaw as well)
you'are only 15 , facial bones develop till 25 , so you still have a lot of time to get a good jawline if you're genetically predisposed to one

4.Chewing hard gum would help(since masseters are muscles after all, and working them out would make them bigger),but don't overdo it or you will get TMJ problems

5.Get an Xray of your femurs and tibia to make sure whether your growth plates have closed or not (wrist bone age doesn't necessarily correlate with leg bone age , they fuse at different times)

6.Your nose looks fine , I don't think you need to fix your nose unless you have a glaring abnormality(severely hooked , deviated , very broad based african type , very bulbous tip)

Also, according to Qoves , men can rock a lot of nose shapes and still be GL , whereas for women it plays a major role in their overall facial attractiveness

7.Before trying MSM drops , make sure if they really work or not(and don't listen to testimonials from teen girls online , they are also the ones who believe in subliminals lmao)

8.If you are planning to use contacts,use colours that are rare but possible in people around you(idk if any brazilian has natural blue eyes or not since I don't live in brazil) . Then people won't be suspicious when they see you,cuz they have already seen other people with that eye color before.Its very easy to catch people wearing contacts(their pupil size remains constant), so be careful with the color you chose to wear (I would suggest sticking to hazel , or light brown , or light green)

9.Hair loss is unpredictable , you can't assume you won't have it just cuz your family members don't.

Overall you're already quite GL for your age,and with your height you would definitely slay in your 20's
Do you already have a gf ?
TYSM for the observations

1- Does gilbert make people tired after intense activies? I dont fell that after working out, only if i workout really hard (and thus my cortisol gets really high) my eyes get really yellow
2- Fine.
3- Yeah mewing is cope cuz it doesnt generare enough force to move your face, mewing only guides your face's grow
However could thumbpulling work? you can generate really strong forces with it
4- I've also heard that chewing can increase the ramus since u are increasing the masseter, the ramus needs to get bigger to accomodate the muscle
5- Oh, didnt know that, i'll see if i can do it
6- Ty
7- There was a women on reddit who was using it but noticed that side effect (lightening of the original color of the eyes)
8- Good advice here, ty dude
9- 😢 let's see how it goes

ty for the compliments(lifefuel)
also, no i dont have a gf but I hooked up with 3 girls in my entire life (all MTB)

1.That's what I learnt at med school , people with gilbert are generally asymptomatic but become jaundiced after infections or intense physical activity

3.Haven't heard of thumbpulling , will check it out

7.This is exactly what I'm talking about , people blindly jump on the bandwagon just cuz it worked for 1 person.Has any member on this forum tried it and gotten results ?

you slept with 3 girls by 15 ? bruh you're already a chad lol

Last edited:
  • +1
pics or dnnrdrdrdrdrftfrd

Homie I've seen dudes that look similar to you do well in hs. Like others have suggested use HGH + AI, mew and chew equally on both sides to optimize your puberty.

Also, work on perfecting your skin + getting the TikTok boy haircut. Focus on being NT, having style, getting a car, going to parties, drugs w/e the cool kids do.

In regards to your body you have average frame. Gymcel hard with creatine and SARMS like rad140, yk11, and clomid. If you experience bad sides stop or replace rad and yk with Ostarine.

Good on you for finding out about lookism early. I should have done these things when I was your age.

• Love it
  • MK-677
  • CJC-1295 DAC
  • IGF-1 LR3
Take aromasin too.

Also,u slashed these words does this mean u will take them or not?

Take aromasin too.

Also,u slashed these words does this mean u will take them or not?
Does aromasin have side effects? I'm thinking of taking it

Mirin effort

• +1
1.That's what I learnt at med school , people with gilbert are generally asymptomatic but become jaundiced after infections or intense physical activity

3.Haven't heard of thumbpulling , will check it out

7.This is exactly what I'm talking about , people blindly jump on the bandwagon just cuz it worked for 1 person.Has any member on this forum tried it and gotten results ?

you slept with 3 girls by 15 ? bruh you're already a chad lol
when i meant i hooked up i didnt actually have sex but only kissed them yk
i used the wrong term, my bad

read it all, i think it wouldn't be hard for you to become chad, you don't have much genetic failos. all can be corrected with minor surgery imo.

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, m0ss26 and Zures
Sounds good bro, wishing you the best of luck on your journey bhai. I also reccomend going for hgh +aromasin if you can afford it as at your age it can be beneficial. You can check out some guides related to it on the forum. Good luck bhai :love::love::love:

• Love it
read it all, i think it wouldn't be hard for you to become chad, you don't have much genetic failos. all can be corrected with minor surgery imo.
ty james, i really appreciate the suggestions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Sounds good bro, wishing you the best of luck on your journey bhai. I also reccomend going for hgh +aromasin if you can afford it as at your age it can be beneficial. You can check out some guides related to it on the forum. Good luck bhai :love::love::love:
ty bhai, we're all gonna make it

• Love it
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
> 6'0 / 183cm
10 cm taller than average man in Brazil. Decent face and body. You need a ryno. get rid of acne and improve your eyes look. You got it. Nice looksmaxxing routine, dont give up. Take supplements for bone growth. Soon you can be a chadlite

• Love it
Jfl at this mewcel
Your 15M? All you need is HGH, and Mewing+Chewing. Make sure to stay healthy, and remember that your health is far more important than school. If you hgh+MewChew starting at 15, especially if you put lots of effort into doing all of it right and are disciplined you will be chad by 20. Edit: dont forget to make sure your sex and other hormones are optimal.

Good plan.

• Love it
You need a ryno. Improve your eyes look. You got it. Take supplements for bone growth. Soon you can be a chadlite
Yeah I indeed need rhyno cuz all my friends have a caucasian (white) nose and i dont
And yeah i also need to improve my eye area

good stuff, it's good that you are taking initiative at 15

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and Zures
amazing man, like this really sums everything up.
didnt read all the comments, im sure they helped u out, here are my 2 cents:
the only surgery u need is for ur ears, and imo it should be a priority cause that holds u back, meanwhile grow ur hair out
other than that stick to ur plan and people wont recognize u in a few months / 1 year.

if ur lower lip would be more forward like the upper lip it would be better, i guess it will get better as u mew and do all the facial massages u mentioned.

and for ur poll up there, imma be honest, rn ur looks is kinda boring, nothing strikes that makes me wanna look at ur pics for more than 2 seconds, but ure not ugly, ure average or slightly above, sure ure a height mogger which is great.

u can be chadlite or maybe even suprise us if ure into hardmaxxing and can be salludon 2 (he was uglier than u before looksmaxxing and he started at older age, so ure VERY ok)

Goodluck

• Love it
the only surgery u need is for ur ears, and imo it should be a priority cause that holds u back
Yeah those weird af ears make me look really dumb 💀💀 specially in pictures
View attachment 1845045
if ur lower lip would be more forward like the upper lip it would be better, i guess it will get better as u mew and do all the facial massages u mentioned.
I'll try growing my maxilla more forward but this time with my teeth in contact so the mandible follows + my chin and lower lip
and for ur poll up there, imma be honest, rn ur looks is kinda boring, nothing strikes that makes me wanna look at ur pics for more than 2 seconds, but ure not ugly, ure average or slightly above, sure ure a height mogger which is great.
Dude that's EXACTLY what I was thinking since i joined looksmax.org
i'm just your average guy yk? that's why i'm so obsessed with eye color changing. If I can get any exotic feature it can highly improve my SMV
u can be chadlite or maybe even suprise us if ure into hardmaxxing and can be salludon 2 (he was uglier than u before looksmaxxing and he started at older age, so ure VERY ok)
let's see how it goes...
tysm dude, i really enjoyed reading your thoughts

• +1
Reactions: newperson
:feelskek:

• +1
Baseado. Boa sorte, irmão.

• Love it
Anyone who is here in their teens is fucked mentally

• JFL