Looksmaxxing Plan [LONG] [15M] [HIGH EFFORT]

What is my looks rating?

• LTN

• MTN

• HTN

• Chadlite

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was predicted to be 5'7
It's hard to predict height accurately, that assumes the doctor knows your diet, your protein intake, exercising, genetics, HGH levels, aromatase activity, etc.

• Love it
Reactions: Zures
(also I'm probably 100% done growing in height since 18y old wrist bone age and I haven't grown an inch since 13/14)
Try heightmaxxing and see what happens, check my guide.

• Love it
Beta-Carotene to get an orange glow and skin color (Should I really do it? For someone my age to do it, it seems REALLY not NT to change skin color lmao)
I have thought about that dilemma very hard.

For Darkening, someone may use: I was interested in nootropics so I took L-Tyrosine and that is one of the effects hehe
For Lightening, someone may use: I have a B12 deficiency, hyperpigmentation, cirrhosis, etc. and need to take antioxidants or that I'm on an anti-aging regimen.

• Love it
  • HELP A BROTHER OUT @ /data/avatars/s/19/19008.jpg?1659234162 @enchanted_elixir. I honestly don't know anything about coloring (skin color, eye color, jewelry... IK just a little of clothing color)
  • So could y'all help me improve it with some advice or atleast give me some tips y'all find useful

• Love it
  • Castor oil on eyebrow + get them done by a barber in my city
  • Castor oil on eyelashes + curl them

• (Not eyebrow/lashes related)
  • Apply MSM Eyedrops onto my eyes to lighten my color (maybe go from dark brown to light brown:lul:)
  • Now seriously, IF YOU HAVE A LEGIT EYE COLOR CHANGING STACK PLEASE DM ME IT, IF IT'S PAID I CAN PAY FOR IT (If I remember correctly @ /data/avatars/s/12/12872.jpg?1661383824 @AscendingHero you said in a thread that you have a stack that you are using until you get to A10 eyes, please DM me about it i can pay)
He refuted his stack.
Anyways, use lattise for eyelashes
Use minoxidil, dermaroller, and bioitn for eyelashes
Use a darkening pen

Sadly, anything outside of contacts and surgery is a game of chance. You can actually get lighter eyes from MSM don't get me wrong, but don't count on it as a 100% certain thing

@bogii seems to have mixed results on MSM. He's stated that he'd need more time and probably isn't worth it (I am assuming due to price?) But he did say he got some subtle results, and "I think I might be delusional but I am seeing some green"

Don't take it as proof, take it as a hint of salt, a few hints maybe.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zures and bogii
Shower with no shampoo and conditioner (Should I shower with them for good hair quality or stop it because of "microplastics" or "estrogen bomb" etc?)
The curlier. the less often to use them
Type 1: About every other day
Type 2: 3x per week
Type 3: 1x per week
Type 4: 2-3x a month

At the end of the day, you don't NEED shampoo.
I only use shampoo when my hair is getting greasy or dirty.

• Love it
  • Thumbpulling to fix mandible tilt and improve forward growth
  • ^^ (Out of all the crossed maxxes this one is the one i'm considering the most, if anyone has tried it or has good knowledge about
ALF Device on the lower teeth I believe can fix that.

• Love it
I'm gonna follow @ P @Pantherus amazing thread on the topic of smells which is REALLYYYY underrated for HTN and Chadlites, if enough money is spent and technique learned you can indeed smell like a king and attract women
(https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to...ate-guide-to-fragrance-and-pheromones.421112/)
  • After showering
  • Use perfume on my neck, wrist, and top of the hand (because when you go hug someone or give them a handshake the smell will go directly into them)
  • + Lots of things listed in his thread which i'm not gonna put in here cuz it would be too long, read his thread
You may want to stack some essential oils for more complex smells.
I might if I have the money, purchase Dolce & Gabbana The One, and then apply some hot chocolate and mint essential oils and then pheromones!

Check my fashion & fragrance guide in BOTB for that one

• Love it
Mental masturbation gone extreme :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Deleted member 15827 and Zures
"AF1s, North Face Puffer Jacket"

lol all that work and then you're gonna dress like a retard.

• +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic
Biggest failo is your mental illness and debilitating autism that led you to this site at 15

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic, lasnt and Zures
Biggest failo is your mental illness and debilitating autism that led you to this site at 15
nah mf my life is fine, i'm just here to improve what i already have

"AF1s, North Face Puffer Jacket"

lol all that work and then you're gonna dress like a retard.
i'm not gonna tryhard in fashion, just put some ideas in there

I really need to improve my lower jaw forward growth

You already mog me as a teen, brutal.

I ran your stats thru this excel calc I made to assess SMV and these were the results:

Calc2

The score may slightly vary based on how people perceive your face, but you look at least average to me.

Your weak point is your FFMI, are you sure you weigh 150 lbs? You look to weigh more in those pics. Either way, you should weigh at least 83 kg for your height which is around 183 lbs. You have a good potential to looksmax past HTN if you gymcel as you already possess a decent height for Western standards (It's better in Brazil since they're shorter over there). Your penis is below ideal levels so do some PE exercises if you can. You don't have to get surgery if you simply looksmax since your face isn't bad. Maybe get otoplasty for those Elven ears of yours.

You already mog me as a teen, brutal.

I ran your stats thru this excel calc I made to assess SMV and these were the results:

View attachment 1863954

The score may slightly vary based on how people perceive your face, but you look at least average to me.

Your weak point is your FFMI, are you sure you weigh 150 lbs? You look to weigh more in those pics. Either way, you should weigh at least 83 kg for your height which is around 183 lbs.
TY very much for that analysis

well, just re-measured my weight and now i'm 154 lbs (70kg) at 15% bf
I think I can definitely reach that weight (183 lbs) in 1,5 or 2 years since I will not stop gymcelling lol
You have a good potential to looksmax past HTN if you gymcel as you already possess a decent height for Western standards (It's better in Brazil since they're shorter over there).
i'll grow even more if I fix my posture so with an framemaxxed aesthetic body and 6'1 height I really hope i can body/size halo
Your penis is below ideal levels so do some PE exercises if you can.
Yeah ik that, a 7 incher is my goal.
Penises in teens grow until 17 so i'll see where i'll stop and after that do jelqing (it's proven but takes a lot of time)
You don't have to get surgery if you simply looksmax since your face isn't bad. Maybe get otoplasty for those Elven ears of yours.
Otoplasty is almost guaranted i'll get it, maybe rhinoplasty in a few more years when I make my own money cuz I hate my jewish ballsack nose lmao

Overall ty for that analysis

Fuck u

• Woah
Your 15M? All you need is HGH, and Mewing+Chewing. Make sure to stay healthy, and remember that your health is far more important than school. If you hgh+MewChew starting at 15, especially if you put lots of effort into doing all of it right and are disciplined you will be chad by 20. Edit: dont forget to make sure your sex and other hormones are optimal.
What does hgh mean?

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
Just suction hold mew, because once you are good enough to relax your tongue, it'll automatically give you a very strong force through the suction; remember that by exerting force you pass energy from one body to another, which means that when mewing the force you apply with your tongue will be passed to another body (maxilla) and this will "move up and forward" (CCWr), which means that it is doing his work.

Socially, just be yourself, there's nothing better than that, don't appear or be something you are not and don't make you happy. :D
lol you give him this good advice but when I ask for a basic softmaxx guide you respond in the most nasty way "Look for it yourself, we arent ur dogs"

• +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic and ascension!
lol you give him this good advice but when I ask for a basic softmaxx guide you respond in the most nasty way "Look for it yourself, we arent ur dogs"
Lol friend, sorry if I made you feel that way, but sometimes I just get "sarcastic" so I make these comments, you can PM me and describe what you need, I'll help you.

read it all, i think it wouldn't be hard for you to become chad, you don't have much genetic failos. all can be corrected with minor surgery imo.
you should be the last nigga giving surgery advice, thats how you messed urself up

• JFL
Lol friend, sorry if I made you feel that way, but sometimes I just get "sarcastic" so I make these comments, you can PM me and describe what you need, I'll help you.
ok thank you:)

you should be the last nigga giving surgery advice, thats how you messed urself up
shut the fuck up you're barely a bluecel and you're talking down to a 3 year site veteran? shut your bitch ass up i mog you to the grave im way higher psl guess what? i have 10x the bone mass in my face that you have and 3x the forward growth in my maxilla and mandible than you and you believe u have the right to talk down to me? in fact you shouldn't even be getting the time of day from me. know you're place newfag. you're here with the big dogs, wanna play with the big dawg you get the bite cuz i ain't all bark mother fucker!

• JFL
shut the fuck up you're barely a bluecel and you're talking down to a 3 year site veteran? shut your bitch ass up i mog you to the grave im way higher psl guess what? i have 10x the bone mass in my face that you have and 3x the forward growth in my maxilla and mandible than you and you believe u have the right to talk down to me? in fact you shouldn't even be getting the time of day from me. know you're place newfag. you're here with the big dogs, wanna play with the big dawg you get the bite cuz i ain't all bark mother fucker!
ah shit youre right. Go mog the world james!

ah shit youre right. Go mog the world james!
what i thought nigga dont even think about challenging me until u have 2k posts

what i thought nigga dont even think about challenging me until u have 2k posts
clean insult bro. If im ever losing an argument im gonna call you. you can solo the whole naruto verse. most powerful person in the world

clean insult bro. If im ever losing an argument im gonna call you. you can solo the whole naruto verse. most powerful person in the world
fuck yueah

seriously how did you afford all those surgeries? and whatre you gonna do now? real talk.
no surgeries and im gonna do something im gonna change my looks next year and tiktok maxx combined with my current face and roids i will fucking become the ultimate predator and make niggas shiver when they see me so ican finally go bnac kto school and exprience teen love so im not bullyable

i look more like brae than you
VideoCapture 20220915 185346

• JFL
Your 15M? All you need is HGH, and Mewing+Chewing. Make sure to stay healthy, and remember that your health is far more important than school. If you hgh+MewChew starting at 15, especially if you put lots of effort into doing all of it right and are disciplined you will be chad by 20. Edit: dont forget to make sure your sex and other hormones are optimal.
Chad at 20? Jesus, you made me motivated asf

• Hmm...
read the title as LEFORT somehow :lul:

• JFL
he right though :lul:

he right though :lul:
how is he right when he doesnt even know how to fucking analyze ratios? when u can answer that you can talk down to me oldhead

• JFL
Mirin’ dedication

Update? Como vai a jornada, Zures?

Update? Como vai a jornada, Zures?
poucas mudanças estruturais na face (osso) mas estou vendo meu sorriso melhorar mais ainda pelo tratamento de braces e expansão de palato q estou fazendo com meu dentista
por enquanto o plano está sendo traçado e seguido no começo

• +1
Reactions: latino_