Looksmaxxing ruined my social interactions

Jojobarret

Jojobarret

Bowled Meeksmaxxer
Now whenever I´m outside in subways or anywhere I see people´s facial flaws and stare at handsome men like a gay autist to analyse their face and figure out what makes them so striking.

When I meet someone new I immediately see what surgeries they got and I´m about to say something like " woaw nice temporal face lift man" I think I´ve become a terrible person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Aladin, randomop and 2 others
wow bro kys

• +1
Reactions: Aladin

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, bloomercel, kanderior and 1 other person
"I think I´ve become a terrible person"

Yeah, judging a book by it's cover is dumb

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss and scrunchables
that’s just you

Looksmaxxing in itself is one big fairytale, these incels promise you an abundance of hot women ready to suck your dick at any given time when u reach a certain looks point

all this shit couldn’t be more than a facade and a fake reality if you dont do it for yourself then it will consume you

all this shit couldn’t be more than a facade and a fake reality if you dont do it for yourself then it will consume you
Do you mean r-a-p-e?

Looksmaxxing in itself is one big fairytale, these incels promise you an abundance of hot women ready to suck your dick at any given time when u reach a certain looks point

Yeah you get to this point of abundance only if you were already gl before