LOOKSMAXXING WORKS, My old oneitis from six years ago is now in love with me (jfl)

JizzFarmer

JizzFarmer

Werewolfmaxxed
Met this girl when I was 15 but never made a move due to autism, no confidence, no IOIs and being a subhuman. However we were friends over the years and hung out occasionally.

Fast forward to a week ago (we’re both 21 now), we hadn’t seen each other in a few months but went to the same party/function one night. According to my friend she was all over me following me everywhere and trying to get me to make a move. However due to my autism and shitty social skills/awareness I was too busy networking with older rich people at the party to notice or give a shit.

Looking back in retrospect, I realised my friends were right about the way she was acting. She was literally holding my hand while I was talking to these rich oldcels about business and AI and I didn’t notice. I met her mother for the first time she literally called me gorgeous three times and told me how happy her daughter was that I turned up to this party.

The real blackpill is that no matter how good you look, you will always be an incel on the inside. Years of being a subhuman will stunt your social skills development and ability to recognise IOIs. To truly ascend, you need to social skills and NTmaxx as well, which can be even harder than physically looksmaxxing for some mfs.

Anyways, I am going on a weekend trip with her early next year. I’m still debating whether I should ascend and relationshipmaxx with her or just pump and dump.

It’s not over yet brocels, take this as motivation or cope. Up to you.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik01, anthony111553, latincell95 and 30 others
Inb4 dnrd + tales from the basement

delusions

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, fuxkdakikez and 10 others
I have multiple girls like that who were only friends with me back in high school days but after I looksmaxxed they started being attracted to me. I lately met a girl from high school who was crush of most guys back then, if someone asked which girl is hottest on our year most guys would say her; and she started flirting with me saying we could meet some time lol while back then she basically ignored me
Honestly I can't get over it and it makes me even more bitter and frustrated lmao realising the only problem was in looks, nothing more nothing less

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge, humanoidsub7, falcon1 and 13 others
I have multiple girls like that who were only friends with me back in high school days but after I looksmaxxed they started being attracted to me. I lately met a girl from high school who was crush of most guys back then, if someone asked which girl is hottest on our year most guys would say her; and she started flirting with me saying we could meet some time lol while back then she basically ignored me
Honestly I can't get over it and it makes me even more bitter and frustrated lmao realising the only problem was in looks, nothing more nothing less
At least they respected and were friends with you. Many girls in school just didn’t like me at all

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, bloomercel and 1 other person
I feel like sitting on top of a cliff, staring into the night sky and meditating upon how all encompassing the blackpill is.

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge, humanoidsub7, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 5 others
At least they respected and were friends with you. Many girls in school just didn’t like me at all
Same I just got glares of disgust from foids in all contexts.

my fault for being a retarded bluepilled cuck though.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and JizzFarmer
NT IS LAW

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, ZaC, hopecel and 2 others
Met this girl when I was 15 but never made a move due to autism, no confidence, no IOIs and being a subhuman. However we were friends over the years and hung out occasionally.

Fast forward to a week ago (we’re both 21 now), we hadn’t seen each other in a few months but went to the same party/function one night. According to my friend she was all over me following me everywhere and trying to get me to make a move. However due to my autism and shitty social skills/awareness I was too busy networking with older rich people at the party to notice or give a shit.

Looking back in retrospect, I realised my friends were right about the way she was acting. She was literally holding my hand while I was talking to these rich oldcels about business and AI and I didn’t notice. I met her mother for the first time she literally called me gorgeous three times and told me how happy her daughter was that I turned up to this party.

The real blackpill is that no matter how good you look, you will always be an incel on the inside. Years of being a subhuman will stunt your social skills development and ability to recognise IOIs. To truly ascend, you need to social skills and NTmaxx as well, which can be even harder than physically looksmaxxing for some mfs.

Anyways, I am going on a weekend trip with her early next year. I’m still debating whether I should ascend and relationshipmaxx with her or just pump and dump.

i agree with the post for the most part but there's no way you are legit autistic or a non NT type
if you are like that you are never getting pussy

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Maalik
i agree with the post for the most part but there's no way you are legit autistic or a non NT type
if you are like that you are never getting pussy
Not autism spectrum autistic but more like bad social skills due to being a subhuman for years sort of autistic

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and Kristin
Having some girl crawl back to you is the greatest feeling

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Over for anyone who thinks this is gonna happen to them in the future

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, ZaC, Kamui and 1 other person
Was she Muslim? You sent me your pics on my last account you looked like some potato head curry Afghan

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik, lowiqNormie, Zonar and 1 other person
High IQ

Nt max is inject t and stimulants. If ur not NT after that then it's over.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7

I really dgaf about my old oneitises tbh

I'd never be with them rn ngl

• +1
The propaganda machinery of feminism is extremely effective in brainwashing men that women are not as superficial as men

• +1
Reactions: czwarty and JizzFarmer
I really dgaf about my old oneitises tbh

I'd never be with them rn ngl
Fair enough but it’s not the point of thjs post

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
The propaganda machinery of feminism is extremely effective in brainwashing men that women are not as superficial as men
Research suggests that they’re just as superficial if not slightly more

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Gusokumushi and Kamui
Fair enough but it’s not the point of thjs post
My point is that you shouldn't give them a chance even if they wanted you now

Act uninterested like a real sigma male

• +1
My point is that you shouldn't give them a chance even if they wanted you now

Act uninterested like a real sigma male
Well I gave her that impression unintentionally (lol). Was too autistic to notice her interest and was busy professional network and entrepreneurmaxxing jfl

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
True, good for your ego and shows you can make it
Only downside is that she’s probably been ran through in the 6 years she’s rejected you. Brootal to think about

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and JizzFarmer
Only downside is that she’s probably been ran through in the 6 years she’s rejected you. Brootal to think about
I neevr made a move with her. She’s definitely not as ran through as other women our age tho. She definitely has at least one bkdy due to a long term relationship. Not much you can do about that in this day and age.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin

dnrd + tales from the basement

Doesn’t matter if he’s just trying to fuck her, not date her

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Kristin
NT IS LAW
Doesn't have anything to do with NT.

This guy has legit autism or something, or severe mental trauma. brain damage.

He claims to not notice a girl holding his hand and following him around all night?! Aka he is both blind, doesn't have feeling in his hands anymore, perhaps also deaf. And other brain problems.

Tales from the basement, but nothing to do with NT.

@JizzFarmer you are coping hard if you think you somehow 'didnt notice' her iois. Or are you legit blind and nervous system damage to the point you don't notice someone holding your hand?

Cope.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and JizzFarmer
Doesn’t matter if he’s just trying to fuck her, not date her
True, but I’m iffy abt about pumping and dumping a friend

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
Ewwwwwww nigga you’re Jewish? Grossssss 🤮
Lmao it was autocorrect on my phone. I Saïd “iffy” and jt autocorrected tk Jewish lmao

I need a socialmaxxing guide or nt guide so hard i know all looksmax theory already but im autist so its useless

• +1
@JizzFarmer you are coping hard if you think you somehow 'didnt notice' her iois. Or are you legit blind and nervous system damage to the point you don't notice someone holding your hand?

Cope.
Yes, I have severe retardation and brain damage from years of being a subhuman nerd. Self-confidence so low that find an alternate explanation for things that could be interpreted as IOI. For example I’m on vacation now in SEA and many people have called me handsome. I tell myself it’s because I have strong facial hair and ethnically ambiguous which js uncommon in SEA.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Research suggests that they’re just as superficial if not slightly more
Always known that since I was mocked in school by girls for being fat. But mothers will often tell their sons that girls look for a good guys kek

If anything, these girls will grow into women who are smarter at hiding their contempt for average men. There’s a reason why Reddit banned the chadfishing sub because it went against the women are wonderful narrative

• JFL
Yes, I have severe retardation and brain damage from years of being a subhuman nerd. Self-confidence so low that find an alternate explanation for things that could be interpreted as IOI. For example I’m on vacation now in SEA and many people have called me handsome. I tell myself it’s because I have strong facial hair and ethnically ambiguous which js uncommon in SEA.
You have destroyed self-esteem, just like me. Abused Dog Syndrome. I have the exact same issue as you.

But has nothing to do with NT or social skills.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and JizzFarmer
You have destroyed self-esteem, just like me. Abused Dog Syndrome. I have the exact same issue as you.

But has nothing to do with NT or social skills.
Well I think it negatively impacts your social skills due to increased inhibition. You either don’t register IOIs as IOIs by coming to an alternate conclusion/explanation when interpreting them or you simply don’t notice them at all.

Lmao it was autocorrect on my phone. I Saïd “iffy” and jt autocorrected tk Jewish lmao
To late, get in the oven now.

Do you have before and after pics? From a scale from 0-10 hat were you at 15 and qhat are you today. Also, how much did your masculinity increase from that time frame (cutecell-hypermasculinecell Chad is the perfect 50/50 blend).

Is she still trying to reach out to you?

• +1
To late, get in the oven now.

Do you have before and after pics? From a scale from 0-10 hat were you at 15 and qhat are you today. Also, how much did your masculinity increase from that time frame (cutecell-hypermasculinecell Chad is the perfect 50/50 blend).

Is she still trying to reach out to you?
I’m going on a weekend trip with her next year Jan. I do have pics from when I was 18 and still subhuman. My facial masculinity has increased like 10 fold from age 18 to now. In terms of aesthetic I’m very much werewolfmaxxed (tan, muscles, heavy stubble/beard and longish semi-messy hair with a low trust face). My face is probably 70/30 masculine bias over pretty boy but overall it’s a bit more balanced by my hairstyle.

Facially I’d say I was 2.5-3psl when I was 18 and now I’m 4.5-5 if I’m being generous. I have a wide frame and decent muscle mass in my upper body tho so my sex appeal is a bit higher than my psl. I still want to have a leaner face through buccal fat removal or lipolysis injections and want a more defined nose tip. I could also do with more forward projection of my zygos and infraorbitals but overall I’d say I’m above average and my autism can sometimes work in my favour cause some people say I come across as elusive/unique when I’m really just retarded and socially awkward. I guess it’s halo effect at work jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: King Solomon
I’m going on a weekend trip with her next year Jan. I do have pics from when I was 18 and still subhuman. My facial masculinity has increased like 10 fold from age 18 to now. In terms of aesthetic I’m very much werewolfmaxxed (tan, muscles, heavy stubble/beard and longish semi-messy hair with a low trust face). My face is probably 70/30 masculine bias over pretty boy but overall it’s a bit more balanced by my hairstyle.

Facially I’d say I was 2.5-3psl when I was 18 and now I’m 4.5-5 if I’m being generous. I have a wide frame and decent muscle mass in my upper body tho so my sex appeal is a bit higher than my psl. I still want to have a leaner face through buccal fat removal or lipolysis injections and want a more defined nose tip. I could also do with more forward projection of my zygos and infraorbitals but overall I’d say I’m above average and my autism can sometimes work in my favour cause some people say I come across as elusive/unique when I’m really just retarded and socially awkward. I guess it’s halo effect at work jfl
Is the PSL scale out of 8? Does this mean you're essentially a 6/10? Normally to get a girl to hold your hand and receive compliments like gorgeous you would have to be at least a 7 at minimum. So I'm guessing you're tall or at least over 6 foot tall. What methods did you use to improve your face?

• +1
Is the PSL scale out of 8? Does this mean you're essentially a 6/10? Normally to get a girl to hold your hand and receive compliments like gorgeous you would have to be at least a 7 at minimum. So I'm guessing you're tall or at least over 6 foot tall. What methods did you use to improve your face?
I have exotic/ambiguous appeal due to my pheno so if I’m in an environment full of white people then I tend to get unprovoked attention/comments (a couple people asked me for pictures with them lmfao). I’m like a strong 5’9 or weak 5’10 barefoot but I wear boots or airforces with 0.8inch lifts in them.

Facewise I skinmaxxed, got leaner, eat carbs in the evening only (reduce bloat), supplement potassium and use Volufiline under eyes and above eyes to reduced UEE. I have also been on and off chewing falim for the last 3-4 years for masséter and hopefully bone gains (I supplement calcium, k2, d3, zinc and magnesium). I’m thinking of using topical vit k2 on the face as people on ray peat forum have reported insane face gains from that.

Style-wise I’m very optimised for my pheno and werewolf archetype. I wear all black or dark colours usually and leave top buttons undone and roll up sleeves to show my tattoos and chest muscles and forearm vascularity. I feel like a lot of my appeal comes from maxing out my archetype and niche through style, mannerisms and facial expressions. I don’t smile a lot, but I do smirk and I’m often quite slow and relaxed with my movement and body language. I also speak quite slowly and have a decent voice and speaking technique with my vocal fry and modulation. Facially, I am not very special at all.

• Hmm...
Reactions: King Solomon
How tf is this high iq this is borderline bluepill jfl
How is this blue pill? I’m saying that even when you get the looks, you need some semblance of neurotypicality to ascend.

she hit the wall now shes coming for the betabuxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553 and JizzFarmer
How is this blue pill? I’m saying that even when you get the looks, you need some semblance of neurotypicality to ascend.
what u said about autism is only true for oldheads lol i know plenty of autistic chadlites and girls think that shit is cute but still want to fuck

what u said about autism is only true for oldheads lol i know plenty of autistic chadlites and girls think that shit is cute but still want to fuck
Lifefuel bhai