LOOKSMAXXING WORKS, My old oneitis from six years ago is now in love with me (jfl)

what u said about autism is only true for oldheads lol i know plenty of autistic chadlites and girls think that shit is cute but still want to fuck
Yeah but they’re too autistic and retarded to realise and notice it so it’s hard for them to ascend. That’s my whole point

Yeah but they’re too autistic and retarded to realise and notice it so it’s hard for them to ascend. That’s my whole point
IMO its not so much autism as it is FEAR

Looking back in retrospect, I realised my friends were right about the way she was acting. She was literally holding my hand while I was talking to these rich oldcels about business and AI and I didn’t notice. I met her mother for the first time she literally called me gorgeous three times and told me how happy her daughter was that I turned up to this party.

It’s not over yet brocels, take this as motivation or cope. Up to you.
How lol

what u said about autism is only true for oldheads lol i know plenty of autistic chadlites and girls think that shit is cute but still want to fuck
knowing "plenty" of autists is already rare, let alone knowing lots of autistic guys with chadlite looks
obvious LARP

you are not a high value man
watch Hamza to become high value
Lmfao corny ass mf. You don’t have any context about my career, investments and ventures lol. I said she outearns me at this current moment.

Lmfao corny ass mf. You don’t have any context about my career, investments and ventures lol. I said she outearns me at this current moment.
Low T

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Sheit son I truly hope my looksmaxxing journey yields similar results

• +1
I have exotic/ambiguous appeal due to my pheno so if I’m in an environment full of white people then I tend to get unprovoked attention/comments (a couple people asked me for pictures with them lmfao). I’m like a strong 5’9 or weak 5’10 barefoot but I wear boots or airforces with 0.8inch lifts in them.

Facewise I skinmaxxed, got leaner, eat carbs in the evening only (reduce bloat), supplement potassium and use Volufiline under eyes and above eyes to reduced UEE. I have also been on and off chewing falim for the last 3-4 years for masséter and hopefully bone gains (I supplement calcium, k2, d3, zinc and magnesium). I’m thinking of using topical vit k2 on the face as people on ray peat forum have reported insane face gains from that.

Style-wise I’m very optimised for my pheno and werewolf archetype. I wear all black or dark colours usually and leave top buttons undone and roll up sleeves to show my tattoos and chest muscles and forearm vascularity. I feel like a lot of my appeal comes from maxing out my archetype and niche through style, mannerisms and facial expressions. I don’t smile a lot, but I do smirk and I’m often quite slow and relaxed with my movement and body language. I also speak quite slowly and have a decent voice and speaking technique with my vocal fry and modulation. Facially, I am not very special at all.
Did vitamin K2 make there bones in the face grow?

• +1
Did vitamin K2 make there bones in the face grow?
I don’t know tbh cause I didn’t take measurements. My face is a lot more defined but I’ve also chewed gum, water + potassiummaxxed and gotten leaner. Idk if k2 had an effect but I am going to try topical k2 drops on my face as people on Ray Peat have reported fast and noticeable results.

• +1
Reactions: nofap
I don’t know tbh cause I didn’t take measurements. My face is a lot more defined but I’ve also chewed gum, water + potassiummaxxed and gotten leaner. Idk if k2 had an effect but I am going to try topical k2 drops on my face as people on Ray Peat have reported fast and noticeable results.
Same will do it.
Where on your face you’re gonna apply?

• +1
Supra and jnfraorbitals, chin and jawline
Am gonna apply on chin jawline cheekbones, my browridge is already ogre tier. You’re not afraid of losing facial harmony if it might work. Since bigger isn’t always better

• +1
Am gonna apply on chin jawline cheekbones, my browridge is already ogre tier. You’re not afraid of losing facial harmony if it might work. Since bigger isn’t always better
Any changes that happen will be slow and gradual anyways so I’d be able to stop before harmony is negatively affected. I could really do with more forward projection of my infras and zygos as well as a larger chin. The latter would improve my harmony if anything as it would make my nose look smaller. I’m also thinking of putting a drop on my nutsack as a use has reported symptoms of increased T from it and mk-4 has been linked to increased testosterone.

The propaganda machinery of feminism is extremely effective in brainwashing men that women are not as superficial as men
i didn't understand clearly what you meant. z can you elaborate a bit?

i didn't understand clearly what you meant. z can you elaborate a bit?
Basically

Feminists have always portrayed men as the superficial gender who only care about looks and women are the angelic gender who care about inner personality

but in reality, chadfishing has shown that women are even more superficial than men

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Same

• +1
She was literally holding my hand while I was talking to these rich oldcels about business and AI and I didn’t notice.

This story can't possibly be true if you weren't able to realize that a woman was holding your hand.

The real blackpill is that no matter how good you look, you will always be an incel on the inside. Years of being a subhuman will stunt your social skills development and ability to recognise IOIs. To truly ascend, you need to social skills and NTmaxx as well, which can be even harder than physically looksmaxxing for some mfs.
I needed to read this, lifefuel for me. I'm improving my looks but my self worth is still shit on the inside on top of being socially awkward. Imagine how my mood would change if my highschool oneitis gave me a chance.