@LooksOverAll I will prove you have a self-serving bias, meaning u think because you are 6'7 & don't get digits, height is not a 'serious' halo

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
@
LooksOverAll
@LooksOverAll

I will prove you have a self-serving bias, meaning you think because you are 6'7 and don't get digits it's not a 'serious' halo

There are literal studies out there showing that the number 1# common theme in relationships/marriages that last long is the height differential between both partners. Studies found that when the difference was 5 inches or more that the relationship/marriage tended to last a lot longer.

This can only tie in quite obviously to the fact women in relationships with taller men are more subconsciously willing to submit and listen to them because they tower over them in stature and command their respect, which doesn't require raising voice, arguments or even violence.

This is intrinsically in-bedded in a female FROM 1,000s OF YEARS OF EVOLUTION. It is absolutely nothing to do with 'social construction'. They feel safe and secure and CONSTANTLY reminded they are the female in the relationship.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, noodlelover, Biiyo03 and 17 others
He must be really fucking ugly to be incel at 6'7

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel, looksforlife, DivineBeing and 6 others
"Evisceration of LooksOverAll" thread #69.

Them submitting to a physically bigger man doesn't mean that they are physically attracted to them.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DivineBeing, noodlelover, Lihito and 4 others
So let's continue

You responded and I responded... do you have anything to say?

View attachment 1439756
Yes, dating apps is where every girl meets men. Girls don't actually start dating until they're like 22+ years old. I think zoomer girls will go even older than that since they have been fed more propaganda than any other generation.

Your point is that normies can get girls for an LTR irl, which I agree with. Problem is that isn't a way of meeting girls anymore. Everyone meets through Instagram, Snapchat, and Tinder where all that matters is an attractive face and a body that looks good in pictures (which is easiest to have both at the ideal 5'9" male height).

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sens, fogdart, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
still can't tell if he's trolling or not

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sens, fogdart, gamma and 8 others
Yes, dating apps is where every girl meets men. Girls don't actually start dating until they're like 22+ years old. I think zoomer girls will go even older than that since they have been fed more propaganda than any other generation.

Your point is that normies can get girls for an LTR irl, which I agree with. Problem is that isn't a way of meeting girls anymore. Everyone meets through Instagram, Snapchat, and Tinder where all that matters is an attractive face and a body that looks good in pictures (which is easiest to have both at the ideal 5'9" male height).

So it just means you have to get a 5'9 friend of yours and have him stand by you while you are at a bar drinking or doing something. Get any one that is a friend or family member that isn't above 5'11 to stand next to you in a photo so that it showcases your height.

If you had a work-place you could meet women there. There are yoga classes, zoomba classes, boxercise classes... all at gyms, where chicks are. You could easily be stretching next to a girl in yoga or be paired with a girl in zoomba. She will look up to you in awe and if you start conversation would entertain it, granted you are acceptably average looking.

One question though? Do you have facial averageness now you have had the 2 invasive surgeries done or no? Do you look average but odd? Or average but passing as NT? What's the deal here?

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
So let's continue

You responded and I responded... do you have anything to say?

View attachment 1439756
There's also no point of her choosing between a tall normie and an average height normie. She can have Chad easily with mobile apps and promiscuity being normalized. Taking a normie and propelling his face a few inches higher in the air than average doesn't change the fact that he's a normie. Once they get a taste of Chad, looking at a normie is disgusting and below her.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Yerico7, fogdart and 3 others
still can't tell if he's trolling or not

Nah he isn't. I can sense it now clearly. He said he had 2 plastic surgeries which shows me he wasn't a normie before, might look odd due to the surgeries and might have bad neurotransmitters due to low self-esteem from being ugly before he went under the knife

Nah he isn't. I can sense it now clearly. He said he had 2 plastic surgeries which shows me he wasn't a normie before, might look odd due to the surgeries and might have bad neurotransmitters due to low self-esteem from being ugly before he went under the knife
I believe he is who he says he is but he might still be overselling this height shit to get reactions out of people

So it just means you have to get a 5'9 friend of yours and have him stand by you while you are at a bar drinking or doing something. Get any one that is a friend or family member that isn't above 5'11 to stand next to you in a photo so that it showcases your height.

If you had a work-place you could meet women there. There are yoga classes, zoomba classes, boxercise classes... all at gyms, where chicks are. You could easily be stretching next to a girl in yoga or be paired with a girl in zoomba. She will look up to you in awe and if you start conversation would entertain it, granted you are acceptably average looking.

One question though? Do you have facial averageness now you have had the 2 invasive surgeries done or no? Do you look average but odd? Or average but passing as NT? What's the deal here?
First of all, I don't drink, alcohol kills testicular leydig cells. I already tried Tinder and got 0 matches, even with NT pictures showing my height.

I go to college, all of the girls are completely neutral towards me, not in disgust like they were before surgery. They aren't flirty at all like they are with 5'9"-6' htn/Chad(lite)s.

Yes, pretty average face now with no real glaring failos. My pheno absolutely fucks me over though (Slav-Dravidian).

• +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: noodlelover, fogdart, gamma and 2 others
I have a friend who's 6'11. He's ugly, has acne as an adult, receding hairline. He still fucks hot girls, purely because he is 6'11. He is ethnic and if he was short he would literally have nothing going for him

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover, RoundHouse, Prettyboy and 4 others
I have a friend who's 6'11. He's ugly, has acne as an adult, receding hairline. He still fucks hot girls, purely because he is 6'11. He is ethnic and if he was short he would literally have nothing going for him
Is he over 25 and fucking girls who are over 25 as well? If yes, that's your answer. I guarantee he wasn't getting shit when he was in high school and college.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, noodlelover, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
There's also no point of her choosing between a tall normie and an average height normie. She can have Chad easily with mobile apps and promiscuity being normalized. Taking a normie and propelling his face a few inches higher in the air than average doesn't change the fact that he's a normie. Once they get a taste of Chad, looking at a normie is disgusting and below her.

No she can't. Chads barely exist and the ones that do have a terrific amount of fucking options you twat. So only wanna smash and move onto the next.

This is unfounded rubbish.

High tier normie 6'3 with wide shoulder frame and lean aesthetic is sexy to a lady. They meet the looks threshold for one night stands and/or relationships and there are more than many high tier normies that have height on their side around.

100% there are Beckys that only want Chad after getting a pump and dump taste, but they are very few and they obsessed with their own looks because they want to be good looking. The only reason you think so many of these exist is they are making TikTok profiles and posting stupid videos which indicate Chad only.

It's called availability bias.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover, Sens, Xangsane and 1 other person
At some point you’re too tall for all women except tall women.

Bigger =\= better in my opinion. I’ve read studies showing 6’2 as the peak in America with 6’6 having the same dating pool as 5’10.

he’s fucking 6’7 lmao

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, noodlelover, mulattomaxxer and 6 others
I believe he is who he says he is but he might still be overselling this height shit to get reactions out of people

Nah he is authentic. Nobody makes a mockery of themselves like this even on an anonymous ID.

He has been a poster here since 2020 June and amassed over 11,000 posts

It's all real. My intuition knows

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 7725
At some point you’re too tall for all women except tall women.

Bigger =\= better in my opinion. I’ve read studies showing 6’2 as the peak in America with 6’6 having the same dating pool as 5’10.

he’s fucking 6’7 lmao

So you are now saying that his height is actually a failo because he is 2 inches over 6'5?

Or that his height is actually a failo because he is 2 inches over 6'5 so now face begins to matter a little more, as he will have absurd proportions?

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Is he over 25 and fucking girls who are over 25 as well? If yes, that's your answer. I guarantee he wasn't getting shit when he was in high school and college.
LOL @ dudes on here always reaching for an "answer" to things that contradict their confirmation bias

He's 27. He fucks girls who average around 20. He was fucking in high school, we are friends from high school

Idk man, maybe you're a manlet at 6'7 and it's really 6'11+ or over

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: RoundHouse, Prettyboy, Deleted member 4430 and 3 others
No she can't. Chads barely exist and the ones that do have a terrific amount of fucking options you twat. So only wanna smash and move onto the next.

This is unfounded rubbish.

High tier normie 6'3 with wide shoulder frame and lean aesthetic is sexy to a lady. They meet the looks threshold for one night stands and/or relationships and there are more than many high tier normies that have height on their side around.

100% there are Beckys that only want Chad after getting a pump and dump taste, but they are very few and they obsessed with their own looks because they want to be good looking. The only reason you think so many of these exist is they are making TikTok profiles and posting stupid videos which indicate Chad only.

It's called availability bias.
I've walked around campus for the sole intention of seeing couples and didn't see that at all. All the 6'5"+ guys were walking alone and the 5'9" tiktok-maxxed guys with good faces were the ones with girls.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, .👽. and Deleted member 5786
I've walked around campus for the sole intention of seeing couples and didn't see that at all. All the 6'5"+ guys were walking alone and the 5'9" tiktok-maxxed guys with good faces were the ones with girls.
I think what you believe to be 5'9 is more like 5'11

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and 5'8manlet
Jayson Tatum (Basketball Player) Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Net  Worth, Career, Facts - Starsgab

6'8 Jason Tatum. Drooled over by chicks

Pin by carley duquette on allisons aesthetic ( not. ) | Kelly oubre, Kelly  oubre jr, Stylish mens outfits

6'7 Kelly Oubre

Ok facially Tatum is Chadlite and Oubre is Chad but they are tall and don't look odd

Do you go gym? Can you post your body? Infact can you post an entire picture of yourself and smudge out your face? Or do you believe you will be identified by your stature? I wanna see what your frame and body is saying etc? @LooksOverAll

just what I said
Overselling my own height or the importance of height? Not really overselling it, just going against what people say about face not mattering when you're tall or 3/10 6'5" == 9/10 5'9" guy. Height does not matter outside of serious LTRs, not just flings or FWBs, which do not happen at all amongst zoomers. I suspect they won't happen until girls turn 30+ years old either.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Overselling my own height or the importance of height? Not really overselling it, just going against what people say about face not mattering when you're tall or 3/10 6'5" == 9/10 5'9" guy. Height does not matter outside of serious LTRs, not just flings or FWBs, which do not happen at all amongst zoomers. I suspect they won't happen until girls turn 30+ years old either.
overselling the "height doesn't matter" thing because you noticed it gets people riled up

So you are now saying that his height is actually a failo because he is 2 inches over 6'5?

Or that his height is actually a failo because he is 2 inches over 6'5 so now face begins to matter a little more, as he will have absurd proportions?

Is being 5’10 a failo?

According to studies no it is not, it’s very close to the neutral height of 5’11.5/6’ where nearly 100% of women are willing to date you in America. Something like 85% of women will date a 5’10 man (iirc). The study said 6’6 (iirc) had the same dating pool as a 5’10 man meaning it isn’t a halo. 6’1-6’3 was a halo in this study. I’m not saying it’s a failo, I’m saying it’s not really a hailo in the sense that his dating pool is the same as a 5’10 man. Consider the average height of a woman in America and the large height difference between 6’7.

I think he doesn’t get laid because of reasons unrelated to his height. You wouldn’t discuss a 5’10 mans height when questioning why he doesn’t get laid.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Xangsane and MakinItHappenReturn
Jayson Tatum (Basketball Player) Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Net  Worth, Career, Facts - Starsgab

6'8 Jason Tatum. Drooled over by chicks

Pin by carley duquette on allisons aesthetic ( not. ) | Kelly oubre, Kelly  oubre jr, Stylish mens outfits

6'7 Kelly Oubre

Ok facially Tatum is Chadlite and Oubre is Chad but they are tall and don't look odd

Do you go gym? Can you post your body? Infact can you post an entire picture of yourself and smudge out your face? Or do you believe you will be identified by your stature? I wanna see what your frame and body is saying etc? @LooksOverAll
Both lightskin millionaire NBA players. I'm bigger than both of them. Kelly Oubre is 6'7" 190 lbs, which is twig tier. Girls find them attractive because of their complexion and faces. Where's the white NBA players, specifically slavs, getting drooled over? Does Luka Doncic (5/10 sorta slav pheno) or Bogdan Bogdonovic have any girls who genuinely find them physically attractive?

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 5786
First of all, I don't drink, alcohol kills testicular leydig cells. I already tried Tinder and got 0 matches, even with NT pictures showing my height.

I go to college, all of the girls are completely neutral towards me, not in disgust like they were before surgery. They aren't flirty at all like they are with 5'9"-6' htn/Chad(lite)s.

Yes, pretty average face now with no real glaring failos. My pheno absolutely fucks me over though (Slav-Dravidian).

Drink soft spirits in bottles then. No one's asking you to drink vodka, whisky or beer.

Lol so your pheno fucks you but you're average? I don't get it. Ok are you average universally speaking or only isolated to your country? And why are you limiting yourself to tinder, what about Bumble?

• Love it
Reactions: rydofx
Drink soft spirits in bottles then. No one's asking you to drink vodka, whisky or beer.

Lol so your pheno fucks you but you're average? I don't get it. Ok are you average universally speaking or only isolated to your country? And why are you limiting yourself to tinder, what about Bumble?
I've tried Tinder, Bumble, Hinge, etc. None have worked out for me. Got 0 matches across all 3 apps, even with NT pictures.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, mulattomaxxer, fogdart and 5 others
I've tried Tinder, Bumble, Hinge, etc. None have worked out for me. Got 0 matches across all 3 apps, even with NT pictures.
have you ever went to a bar

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and rydofx
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, rydofx and Deleted member 5786
overselling the "height doesn't matter" thing because you noticed it gets people riled up
I'm not. I think the issue is that nobody here knows any guys who are 6'5"+, so they just make shit up. I've been friends with like 30+ guys who are very tall and only 1 of them got tons of girls, and he had a prettyboy Chadlite face (white guys). The tall black guys would literally fuck tons of girls just because they were tall, even with average faces.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and fogdart
Is being 5’10 a failo?

According to studies no it is not, it’s very close to the neutral height of 5’11.5/6’ where nearly 100% of women are willing to date you in America. Something like 85% of women will date a 5’10 man (iirc). The study said 6’6 (iirc) had the same dating pool as a 5’10 man meaning it isn’t a halo. 6’1-6’3 was a halo in this study. I’m not saying it’s a failo, I’m saying it’s not really a hailo in the sense that his dating pool is the same as a 5’10 man. Consider the average height of a woman in America and the large height difference between 6’7.

I think he doesn’t get laid because of reasons unrelated to his height. You wouldn’t discuss a 5’10 mans height when questioning why he doesn’t get laid.

But I think the point you are missing is even though 6'6 might have the same dating pool market as 5'10, making it neither a failo or a halo, there are SOME girls, a niche set of girls, who DO prefer it.

So while it might not be a universal halo to the majority of girls like 6'1-6'5 can be, it is a halo to a niche group. Now considering this and keeping it in mind, how can he have approached 100+ birds in supermarkets, gyms and art-galleries etc and been rejected everytime? Unless he was ugly?

I agree it's unrelated to his height. Would he stand a better chance at 6'5? Absolutely, but that doesn't change the fact there are a niche set of petite girls out there, particularly Asian who would suck the fuck out of his dick and be all up and bouncing on him rolling around on his chest.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover, ifyouwannabemylover and Deleted member 9666
But I think the point you are missing is even though 6'6 might have the same dating pool market as 5'10, making it neither a failo or a halo, there are SOME girls, a niche set of girls, who DO prefer it.

So while it might not be a universal halo to the majority of girls like 6'1-6'5 can be, it is a halo to a niche group. Now considering this and keeping it in mind, how can he have approached 100+ birds in supermarkets, gyms and art-galleries etc and been rejected everytime? Unless he was ugly?

I agree it's unrelated to his height. Would he stand a better chance at 6'5? Absolutely, but that doesn't change the fact there are a niche set of petite girls out there, particularly Asian who would suck the fuck out of his dick and be all up and bouncing on him rolling around on his chest.

agreed

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn

Is this a larp? He can't be ugly.

6'11 also means he would be such an outlier that he'd have media companies and television looking at him for roles, where the tall nigga says nothing and just looks tall in the movie/show lmao

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy

And you say to me you are normie looking

What quality of camera do you use? Digital high spec lens? Or some selfie camera shit on a smartphone?

@LooksOverAll in candids

• JFL
Reactions: Sens and MakinItHappenReturn
And you say to me you are normie looking

What quality of camera do you use? Digital high spec lens? Or some selfie camera shit on a smartphone?

-edited out-

6’8

Curious, do you think this guy on the rowing team slays? What do you think his dating life is like?

I knew him back when he went to UBC, he graduated recently.

Last edited:
LOL @ dudes on here always reaching for an "answer" to things that contradict their confirmation bias

He's 27. He fucks girls who average around 20. He was fucking in high school, we are friends from high school

Idk man, maybe you're a manlet at 6'7 and it's really 6'11+ or over

Post his picture and if you want smudge his face

Is this a larp? He can't be ugly.

6'11 also means he would be such an outlier that he'd have media companies and television looking at him for roles, where the tall nigga says nothing and just looks tall in the movie/show lmao
I don't know what to tell you dude

He's 6'11, his face is ugly

6'11, while very tall, isn't such an outlier than you'd be famous for your height. Have you ever been to college? Every university has one or two guys are 7' on the basketball team

6’8

Curious, do you think this guy on the rowing team slays? What do you think his dating life is like?

I knew him back when he went to UBC, he graduated recently.

I don't think he slays, but I think he can easily get into a LTR showing his competence, intelligence with NT interests on a date with a girl that wants a family and is average looking

• Love it
Reactions: rydofx and Deleted member 9666
I don't know what to tell you dude

He's 6'11, his face is ugly

6'11, while very tall, isn't such an outlier than you'd be famous for your height. Have you ever been to college? Every university has one or two guys are 7' on the basketball team

I have been to college, but in the UK and the tallest dude was 6'7. Basketball isn't big in the UK

I wanna see his face or his stature/physique. You are saying he was below a 4/10 and slayed at 6'11? Was he an extrovert?

I don't think he slays, but I think he can easily get into a LTR showing his competence, intelligence with NT interests on a date with a girl that wants a family and is average looking

holy fuck you’re spot on lmao

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Julius and MakinItHappenReturn
I have been to college, but in the UK and the tallest dude was 6'7. Basketball isn't big in the UK

I wanna see his face or his stature/physique. You are saying he was below a 4/10 and slayed at 6'11? Was he an extrovert?
I'm not going to post him or anyone I know irl, ever. Buncha weirdos on this forum, one guy connects some dots and boom doxxed. Nothing personal

6'11, yes. Face like 3.5 psl. Know for a fact he slays, he posts his hoes in the boys group chat. Yeah he's extroverted and confident

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, noodlelover, MakinItHappenReturn and 1 other person
have you ever went to a bar

Tbf he doesn't have a social circle and he doesn't have interests outside of pill ideologies, movies and tv shows and shit - so it'd be fruitless going to the bar as he'd have no conversation. I'm basing this on him saying he hasn't done anything but gone to college and gym for 4 straight years.

I'm not going to post him or anyone I know irl, ever. Buncha weirdos on this forum, one guy connects some dots and boom doxxed. Nothing personal

6'11, yes. Face like 3.5 psl. Know for a fact he slays, he posts his hoes in the boys group chat. Yeah he's extroverted and confident

Ok so he is a 4/10 which is considered a low tier normie and slightly below average

That isn't ugly and the fact you confirmed he was an extrovert, confident and NT means I understand it now

@LooksOverAll hasn't done anything but study and lift heavy objects outside of his house for 4 years so we now see the problem

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 15698 and rydofx
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn