@LooksOverAll I will prove you have a self-serving bias, meaning u think because you are 6'7 & don't get digits, height is not a 'serious' halo

I think what you believe to be 5'9 is more like 5'11
this. At 6'7", can't tell heights around 6 foot and below accurately anymore. They might even be legit 6 footers, he's still 7 inches away so he can't tell

Jayson Tatum (Basketball Player) Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Net  Worth, Career, Facts - Starsgab

6'8 Jason Tatum. Drooled over by chicks

Pin by carley duquette on allisons aesthetic ( not. ) | Kelly oubre, Kelly  oubre jr, Stylish mens outfits

6'7 Kelly Oubre

Ok facially Tatum is Chadlite and Oubre is Chad but they are tall and don't look odd

Do you go gym? Can you post your body? Infact can you post an entire picture of yourself and smudge out your face? Or do you believe you will be identified by your stature? I wanna see what your frame and body is saying etc? @LooksOverAll
lol tatum ain't chadlite. He's HTN at absolute best facially

Both lightskin millionaire NBA players. I'm bigger than both of them. Kelly Oubre is 6'7" 190 lbs, which is twig tier. Girls find them attractive because of their complexion and faces. Where's the white NBA players, specifically slavs, getting drooled over? Does Luka Doncic (5/10 sorta slav pheno) or Bogdan Bogdonovic have any girls who genuinely find them physically attractive?
doncic has higher smv than tatum, I can pretty much guarantee this. Tatum isn't that attractive at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
PSL autists will never get that bigger number =/ better.

6'7 is too tall for MANY females, that's what you dont get. The majority of statistics and graphs that get posted here even prove this, still you morons cant fathom it

PSL autists will never get that bigger number =/ better.

6'7 is too tall for MANY females, that's what you dont get. The majority of statistics and graphs that get posted here even prove this, still you morons cant fathom it
I agree. And not frauded 6'7 with lifts or big sneakers but barefoot. It *will* offput a lot of women.

It's not a 'failo' per se, but the higher up you go from that the more offputting it is to a lot of women. There is such a thing as too tall.

If I could genuinely design myself from the ground up physically, I wouldn't want a height like that. The ideal would be around 6'4 to 6'5 - mogs 99,8% of men but still approachable by women. & more likely to look proportional

I agree. And not frauded 6'7 with lifts or big sneakers but barefoot. It *will* offput a lot of women.

It's not a 'failo' per se, but the higher up you go from that the more offputting it is to a lot of women. There is such a thing as too tall.

If I could genuinely design myself from the ground up physically, I wouldn't want a height like that. The ideal would be around 6'4 to 6'5 - mogs 99,8% of men but still approachable by women. & more likely to look proportional
IMO its also 6'5, with a broad frame you have such an imposing presence

lets not forget the difference between female and male gaze also

studies show that the height with broadest appeal is ~ 6'1 however