@LooksOverAll I will prove you have a self-serving bias, meaning u think because you are 6'7 & don't get digits, height is not a 'serious' halo

What's your plan to change it? Seems like with COVID mandates it's not going to change anytime soon. Also I'm around the same age as you so the timeframe to make friends is passing by.
I disagree. It's always possible to make friends, even as you get older, you just need to go to the right places and make an effort to join events or offline social groups that allow you to meet people.

If you go to university, then join some clubs.
If you don't go to university, you can find something similar by looking up things organized by your city.

In my case, I had a lot of time to mess around with that stuff but I never bothered to try to go out to make friends, simply because I was lazy and I didn't care, now I just don't enjoy any of my introvert hobbies anymore, so the thing I care most about is real life experiences.

You need to let go of the doomer mindset and embrace the bloomer mindset instead.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Post pictures you posted there or fucking cope. You’re either ugly af, autistic af, mentalcel, or a fucking troll. That’s just not fucking possible.
This was my tinder and my bio was "6'7"":

(selfie of me was first pic)
2606925 tinder5 1
2606927 tinder6 1
2606924 tinder4 1
2606922 tinder3 1
2606919 tinder2 1

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 4946, mulattomaxxer and 5 others
Post pictures you posted there or fucking cope. You’re either ugly af, autistic af, mentalcel, or a fucking troll. That’s just not fucking possible.

Tbf height does jackshit on daring apps unless you pose with an average height guy and he doesn't have any friends.

However if he was really a normie in the face he would match with 4/10 low tier normie girls on bumble. Or 3.5 borderline ugly. Or definitely 3/10 ugly.

He isn't a mid range normie. Impossible. He's low tier, hence he gets no matches as low tier Beckys set the bar to mid tier normie and that's bare minimum also. They gotta have smv halos like their lifestyle and having fun or doing something cool in pics

I take that back it is very apparent he has height in photos lmao

How the fuck is he not getting any matches????

He even has good hair

How were you getting rejected lol

• Ugh..
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
is this what you consider nt pics

They are good pics

His body and frame look attractive to women and he is showing he is sporty with that bucks shirt and the mini barbell being held aloft. Women wanna be shoulder pressed by tall guys, so it was a very savvy thing to do

Don't be a cunt and criticise him for the sake of it you fake human being. Be real. Fucking zoomers. Npc cunts.

His fashion is also good.

Honestly. Unless his fsce is below a 4 i am flabbergasted he has no matches anywhere

• Hmm...
Reactions: .👽.
Yes, dating apps is where every girl meets men. Girls don't actually start dating until they're like 22+ years old. I think zoomer girls will go even older than that since they have been fed more propaganda than any other generation.
this is so true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
They are good pics

His body and frame look attractive to women and he is showing he is sporty with that bucks shirt and the mini barbell being held aloft. Women wanna be shoulder pressed by tall guys, so it was a very savvy thing to do

Don't be a cunt and criticise him for the sake of it you fake human being. Be real. Fucking zoomers. Npc cunts.

His fashion is also good.

Honestly. Unless his fsce is below a 4 i am flabbergasted he has no matches anywhere
Nigga looks like a basement dweller jfl if you think girls can’t tell that and think they’re nt pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and .👽.
JoinedDec 4, 2021Posts1,229

its true. its impossible to leave this place

• JFL
Reactions: Sens
They are good pics
2640660_2606919_tinder2_1.png

2640662_2606924_tinder4_1.png

2640661_2606922_tinder3_1.png

like even with this shit quality you can see the guy in the pics is easily at least normie (while being 6'7) but the pics are complete autism

but even then there's no way he's getting 0 matches across 3 apps, gotta be cap

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sens, Deleted member 4430 and BrownBoy
Just take a shirtless mirror pic and it's better than all of these pics combined

• +1
Reactions: BrownBoy
  • JFL

like even with this shit quality you can see the guy in the pics is easily at least normie (while being 6'7) but the pics are complete autism

He probably just swiped right on stacies

Last edited:
Ok self proclaimed chadlite, whatever makes you feel good about yourself

This is such a dumb comment when I first read it, but then when I thought about it it made sense

My charisma + my old pic I posted

It's understandable you find me to be Chad lite

Thank you for that. Lmfao fucking low emotional IQ zoomers

• JFL
This is such a dumb comment when I first read it, but then when I thought about it it made sense

My charisma + my old pic I posted

It's understandable you find me to be Chad lite

Thank you for that. Lmfao fucking low emotional IQ zoomers
You are ltn to normie at best. You called yourself a chadlite. I don’t think you’re one. jfl at you, you dumb fuck.

Last edited:
You ltn to normie at best. You called yourself a chadlite I don’t think you’re one jfl at you dumb fuck.

Where you from homie? Detroit?

• JFL
He could adamdrivermaxx

They show personality

You Zoomers believe being as bland, generic and boring as possible is nt

You are wrong. It's just that this is what you do to not appear weird and now your brains have it wrong.

Authentic personality like that is good and will be lapped up by chicks. My feeling is his face is bad

• Hmm...
Reactions: Julius
They show personality

You are wrong. It's just that this is what you do to not appear weird and now your brains have it wrong.

Authentic personality like that is good and will be lapped up by chicks. My feeling is his face is bad
but not this way. this looks like someone recorded a video of him from across the room to troll him and then took random snapshots on the video.

but he's trolling anyway because even subhumans don't get 0 matches across 3 apps lol.

• +1
Reactions: Julius
I've tried Tinder, Bumble, Hinge, etc. None have worked out for me. Got 0 matches across all 3 apps, even with NT pictures.
I don’t know whether you’ve mentioned it already. What country are you from?

My dad is from sicilily so basically Indian.

I can tan easily though. Only good thing about being part Italian/Indian.
Sicily has nothing to do with India, at worst there's some north african/moor ancestry but that's all

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Sicily has nothing to do with India, at worst there's some north african/moor ancestry but that's all
These are the first few results when I google "sicilian man"

Sicily
Sicily3
Sicily2

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Yes, looks like the first guy when tanned.

He studies computer science but I've been at work the whole day and returned to Him STILL posting away. It's a Monday shouldn't he have been in lectures?

Fucking larp

What autism. Never undereatimate the powers of potential autism on here. Probably some nerd that works in tandem with another nerd to fake this big friendly giant character.

I know it's gonna be hard given your height but :feelswhy: yourself dipshit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, gamma, fogdart and 1 other person
there’s no way this imbecile is 6 7 and struggling. wasn’t there a 6 5 protestor with thousands of women thirsting over him on the interenet. ur like top 0.01%.

He studies computer science but I've been at work the whole day and returned to Him STILL posting away. It's a Monday shouldn't he have been in lectures?

Fucking larp

What autism. Never undereatimate the powers of potential autism on here. Probably some nerd that works in tandem with another nerd to fake this big friendly giant character.

I know it's gonna be hard given your height but :feelswhy: yourself dipshit
It's winter break bro.
there’s no way this imbecile is 6 7 and struggling. wasn’t there a 6 5 protestor with thousands of women thirsting over him on the interenet. ur like top 0.01%.
He was wearing a mask which makes girls think he's Chad underneath. If he was a birdcel no one would give a fuck about him.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Is being 5’10 a failo?

According to studies no it is not, it’s very close to the neutral height of 5’11.5/6’ where nearly 100% of women are willing to date you in America. Something like 85% of women will date a 5’10 man (iirc). The study said 6’6 (iirc) had the same dating pool as a 5’10 man meaning it isn’t a halo. 6’1-6’3 was a halo in this study. I’m not saying it’s a failo, I’m saying it’s not really a hailo in the sense that his dating pool is the same as a 5’10 man. Consider the average height of a woman in America and the large height difference between 6’7.

I think he doesn’t get laid because of reasons unrelated to his height. You wouldn’t discuss a 5’10 mans height when questioning why he doesn’t get laid.

No, being 5'10 isn't a failo, as long as you fraud to 6' - 6'1 that is​

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
It's winter break bro.

He was wearing a mask which makes girls think he's Chad underneath. If he was a birdcel no one would give a fuck about him.
so what was your thought process behind those tinder pics

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Julius
LMAO what the fuck are those pics, just take a shirtless mirror selfie and a pic that showcases your height and it's gonna be better than whatever the fuck these pics are.

@MakinItHappenReturn are you trolling? Or do you seriously think these are NT pics?
Wym? They're NT pics showing my hobbies.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15302, noodlelover and Julius
Wym? They're NT pics showing my hobbies.
NT Pics, are outside, traveling pics outside, and with hot girls.
NT Pics are not a bunch of pics of you by yourself in your room. Girls will think you're a creepy loner from that. I did those kind of pics when I was your age.

Also girls don't care about your hobbies unless you seem like you have status from that. If you could find a bar or something with a stage and get some pics of you playing guitar on that, with some girls looking at you, that would work. Social skills and/or money and trying a bunch of bar owners might be able to get that to work out.

Girls do not want to see you at the gym, or lifting weights, they want to believe you look like that naturally.

Also a toilet should never be in any of the pictures, and the resolution of the images needs to be high.

I don't have NT Pics yet, I'm still looks maxing so I'm not going through the effort of getting them atm. Also, you don't have to have friends you can just hire people to pretend to be your friends for a photoshoot. Or if you're a genius and have frauded an instagram account with fake followers, you might be able to convince Instagram girls to do a photoshoot with you for cross promotion.

Something I've been thinking about, is photoshopping my face (I'm 6'4"). My face is above average, so maybe it's not necessary, but my thinking here is that once a girl meets you for a date, your size halos so you have more of an advantage to make up for the fact that your face doesn't look as good in pics, and also she's invested more time and energy into it, so more likely to keep going with you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Julius and Deleted member 15302
They show personality

I think he is trolling. He is normie facially with recessed maxilla. Not subhuman at all. He SMV mogs you to the grave as he is 6'7" and white.

NT Pics, are outside, traveling pics outside, and with hot girls.
NT Pics are not a bunch of pics of you by yourself in your room. Girls will think you're a creepy loner from that. I did those kind of pics when I was your age.

Also girls don't care about your hobbies unless you seem like you have status from that. If you could find a bar or something with a stage and get some pics of you playing guitar on that, with some girls looking at you, that would work. Social skills and/or money and trying a bunch of bar owners might be able to get that to work out.

Girls do not want to see you at the gym, or lifting weights, they want to believe you look like that naturally.

Also a toilet should never be in any of the pictures, and the resolution of the images needs to be high.

I don't have NT Pics yet, I'm still looks maxing so I'm not going through the effort of getting them atm. Also, you don't have to have friends you can just hire people to pretend to be your friends for a photoshoot. Or if you're a genius and have frauded an instagram account with fake followers, you might be able to convince Instagram girls to do a photoshoot with you for cross promotion.

Something I've been thinking about, is photoshopping my face (I'm 6'4"). My face is above average, so maybe it's not necessary, but my thinking here is that once a girl meets you for a date, your size halos so you have more of an advantage to make up for the fact that your face doesn't look as good in pics, and also she's invested more time and energy into it, so more likely to keep going with you.
@LooksOverAll this is great advice, what do you think a girl is gonna think when she's swiping on Tinder and finds a dude with 3 blurry pics and no social proof? Even someone with a chad face will struggle if he has the social reject failo