Lookstralia is the most brutal country

guilty

guilty

Banned
Why did i have to be born in Australia, probably the most lookscentric country there is. You can have the best personality/aura but it means nothing if your face isn’t good enough. Just being tall isn’t enough here

wageslaving for surgery is my only hope

edit: jfl was talking to a mtb for a week and we really clicked personality wise and we were gonna meet up. i showed her my face and she’s ghosted me since :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: NZb6Air, 14vic, 6PSLcel and 14 others
Bgf8f8f8 flat750x075f pad750x1000f8f8f8

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, PsychoH and guilty
fucking move from shithole

• +1
Reactions: guilty
if i haven’t ascended with surgeries by the time i finish my degree, im fucking out of here, no reason to be here especially when coceancig has lost his license

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98, TechnoBoss, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
honestly I don't believe you

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg
a blessing honestly, you have a great motivation to ascend

America is probably the most lookist country. And it's the most heightist.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chadeep, Deleted member 23558 and 2 others
as an american i disagree tbh, i also think it's the country where status matters the most, Agree with the heigheism part it's espcially bad in nigger communities

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chadeep, mirrormogger and 2 others
america would be the most heightist, but chadstralia is easily the most lookist

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chadeep and 1 other person
Same goes with Canada, US and UK

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
as an american i disagree tbh, i also think it's the country where status matters the most
i agree, in australia you see bum losers with no status who have high body counts by early 20s for the sole reason they’re attractive. women here have no morals other than going for looks

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Orvka381 and Deleted member 70955
i agree, in australia you see bum losers with no status who have high body counts by early 20s for the sole reason they’re attractive. women here have no morals other than going for looks

Any idea why this phenomenon exists?

• +1
massive difference between usa, aus, canada compared to uk imo
Out of all the UN nations I can tell you that Miami, Melbourne, Toronto and Manchester are the most brutal cities

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, optimisticzoomer and guilty
isnt korea the most lookist assuming you are an actual asian born there and not a white tourist? They get surgeries and birthday presents

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NZb6Air, JohnDoe and guilty
Out of all the UN nations I can tell you that Miami, Melbourne, Toronto and Manchester are the most brutal cities
i’m from one of them and i can confirm:cry:

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and flippasav
i believe it’s due to australian culture being so mixed, and influenced by countries heavily such as uk and usa. our social norms are based on the superficial natures of usa lookism and uk cultural norms

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Orvka381 and Deleted member 70955
cuz in Australia it there isn't this culture that tells people they are losers if they arent succesfull

• +1
Can you post any Australian moggers u know

• +1
Can you post any Australian moggers u know
nah for dox reasons, but i know some absolutely brain dead socially inept people who get women for the sole reason they’re attractive

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 44368
nah for dox reasons, but i know some absolutely brain dead socially inept people who get women for the sole reason they’re attractive
Hows uni of melb btw? Full of moggers?

• +1
not sure but i’ve driven past before, full of mogger whites and asians basically

from their insta seems like its just full of ethnic girls

• +1
Western cuck thinks his country is any special while its another 1st world country run by ethnics

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and St.TikTokcel
all anglosphere countries are the same

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico
some worse than others imo, australia’s easily the worst and i happen to also live in the most brutal city here
london is brutal for dating aswell tbh

• +1
This is kinda cope though, that is if you have yellow fever Australia is ez. You can't get as many matches in Europe, US as a MTN. If you're not into noodles then yeah it's UK death-tier and in fact the worst country I've seen in terms of imbalance between men and women. It's hard to not feel disgusted walking around seeing 6'1 Chadlites with fat/badly dressed MTBs everywhere. Tons of guys looking like they're dating they're older sister because they don't want to be thought of as creepy for dating girls 5+ years younger etc

I don't know why they don't just get a K-pop stacy instead, but well that just means more for us I guess

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscensionMan98, forevergymcelling, Xangsane and 1 other person
Why did i have to be born in Australia, probably the most lookscentric country there is. You can have the best personality/aura but it means nothing if your face isn’t good enough. Just being tall isn’t enough here

edit: jfl was talking to a mtb for a week and we really clicked personality wise and we were gonna meet up. i showed her my face and she’s ghosted me since :lul:
i think the most lookscentric country is korea bro, but the average australian isnt athletic at all and has shitty skin and premature aging from the brutal sun.

S korea is more lookscentric

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Australia is easy mode with all the ethnics coming in JBW

This is kinda cope though, that is if you have yellow fever Australia is ez. You can't get as many matches in Europe, US as a MTN. If you're not into noodles then yeah it's UK death-tier and in fact the worst country I've seen in terms of imbalance between men and women. It's hard to not feel disgusted walking around seeing 6'1 Chadlites with fat/badly dressed MTBs everywhere. Tons of guys looking like they're dating they're older sister because they don't want to be thought of as creepy for dating girls 5+ years younger etc

I don't know why they don't just get a K-pop stacy instead, but well that just means more for us I guess
most brutal find i’ve found was a 6’2 asian HTN with a short white land whale ltb. other than that its usually looksmatched couples

Britian Canada and Australia were designed to be the testing places for men to see how much we can take as a gender

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 70955
Bogans?

Exaggerating?

• +1

Main thing is if the chadlites are masc or pretty boy

most brutal find i’ve found was a 6’2 asian HTN with a short white land whale ltb. other than that its usually looksmatched couples
Wdym asian? When Australians say "asian", what are they referring to? Cuz in the us it means East or South East Asians while UK it's south asians.

• +1
  • +1
Wdym asian? When Australians say "asian", what are they referring to? Cuz in the us it means East or South East Asians while UK it's south asians.
usually south east asians, he looked phillipino

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico