LOOOL at this subhuman female thinking she could be a 9

rtsssy

rtsssy

lookismboatrefugee
This female went on r/truerateme and asked if she had the potential to become an 8/9 bc apparently, she needs to improve her looks for a future job (not modeling.. hmmm i wonder what that could be) . When people :redpill: real quick she became so bitter LOOOL.
How many procedures does she acc have to undergo to become a 9? :feelsping: What's her PSL now?

4c3jb3vbiwb31

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and SayNoToRotting
she's really cute

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and xForgotMyName
whats wrong with her?

She's a solid Becky that will have no trouble finding cucks that will throw money at her. Of course her ego is through the roof.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, pisslord, Vitruvian and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1707 and Deleted member 1106
she fucks with 3 chads and have 8 beta orbiters that do homework for her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Lumbersexual, Krezo and 1 other person
just run cover up game for the forehead.

whats wrong with her?
she's by no means ugly, but the lack of self-awareness is so funny LOOOL. she really thinks she could looksmaxx to look like lima, angelina jolie etc. mind-boggling

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Disatomization and molecular reassembly.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Gebirgscel, itsoverbuddyboyo, xForgotMyName and 2 others
It's more society being unbalanced than her lack of self-awareness. I'd say she's a 7. Cute, but not in the special tier of beauty. In a just world say 50 years ago, she would try finding a fellow above average male. Now, the world is hers.

she's by no means ugly, but the lack of self-awareness is so funny LOOOL. she really thinks she could looksmaxx to look like lima, angelina jolie etc. mind-boggling

Average non fat, non ugly foid gets more validaton in life than a chadlite

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
She is like PSL 5+ at the very best.

• +1
Reactions: rtsssy
Can't tell from her smiling in every pic

It's more society being unbalanced than her lack of self-awareness. I'd say she's a 7. Cute, but not in the special tier of beauty. In a just world say 50 years ago, she would try finding a fellow above average male. Now, the world is hers.
7 on the normie scale, that is. tbh i'd rate her lower there but yah i get it lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707
This female went on r/truerateme and asked if she had the potential to become an 8/9 bc apparently, she needs to improve her looks for a future job (not modeling.. hmmm i wonder what that could be) . When people :redpill: real quick she became so bitter LOOOL.
How many procedures does she acc have to undergo to become a 9? :feelsping: What's her PSL now?

View attachment 86374
Forhead is too tall it looks like an oblong BEAN
Kidney Beans Transparent PNG

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: retard, SikKunt, itsoverbuddyboyo and 2 others
JFLLL yo i cant stop laughing. how can you be this delusional holyyy klensdvvnfdfddfd
Ddddddd

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: xForgotMyName, Whyamihere and SikKunt
I wouldnt mate with her
kids will have gay alien skull

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and itsoverbuddyboyo
Why the long face ? :lul:

• Woah
Reactions: xForgotMyName
bitch needs a reality check, but she doesnt look bad tough

5/10 and im being good

If a girl like that believes she could be a 9, imagine how truly cute girls must feel about themselves. They must feel like they are some kind of gods among humanity

• +1
Reactions: xForgotMyName and rtsssy
horse faced bitch
If a girl like that believes she could be a 9, imagine how truly cute girls must feel about themselves. They must feel like they are some kind of gods among humanity
exactly

even fat bitches consider themselves 9 and get insulted if a psl 5 guy approaches

the world is fucked

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Average 5-6/10

Better than the East African model you posted
The ugly one

Average 5-6/10

Better than the East African model you posted
The ugly one
BRO you know that's a lie. Imagine thinking that horsefaced disgusting being is cuter than this
Skd

is everything okay?:( they're not in the same league loool

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, xForgotMyName, mido the slayer and 1 other person
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: xForgotMyName and rtsssy
could be an irl 9 with a rhino, fillers and the rest of that crap

Just lol if you don't think cucks tell her she's a 9 everyday. She just wants more cucks to tell her that so she can really believe it

@Whyamihere @

lol they were brutally honest i cantttt:feelshaha:

Joooo what?

I had no idea that they were this savage on Reddit

• JFL
Midface tbh

• +1
She has a long horse face, probably had braces as a kid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1180
She is really cute
First time going to lurk on truerateme... I´m impressed with the silly questions and ugly faces

View attachment 86374
I'd fuck her anally sooo good

• Woah
Face like a shovel, w tats her new career is probly stripping

• JFL
Reactions: Demir and rtsssy
Joooo what?

I had no idea that they were this savage on Reddit
Savage? She's a top tier 5 at ABSOLUTE BEST. They're rating her 6-6.5 even 7 psl.
BRO you know that's a lie. Imagine thinking that horsefaced disgusting being is cuter than this
View attachment 86400
is everything okay?:( they're not in the same league loool
This chick is 6+ psl op is 100 percent less than 6 psl at the least

• +1