Loose penis skin solution

G

ghddd1

Iron
When I first discovered masturbation I did it in a way that ruined the top half of my penis but the bottom half is completely fine. I did this for a few months until I discovered lotion. I was never an excessive masturbator but that doesn't change the fact part of my penis is messed up, the top half of my skin is a bit darker and floppy and it looks weird, maybe it isn't that weird and is normal but I don't know and I can't find a clear answer anywhere online/this forum and I wanted to make this post for help. this is a shitty not to scale diagram of what it looks like non erect, someone please help because I don't know what else to do,
Thanks

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, synock21, Sushifart and 6 others
suicide

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, 📎♿️⚙️ and goldpillenjoer
This is very unsettling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47552
Shitty first post ngl.

• JFL
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and try2beme
good looksmax post!

• +1
Reactions: sozz
over for loosepenisskincels

• JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
you did and oopsie and now you're loosey Susie

When I first discovered masturbation I did it in a way that ruined the top half of my penis but the bottom half is completely fine. I did this for a few months until I discovered lotion. I was never an excessive masturbator but that doesn't change the fact part of my penis is messed up, the top half of my skin is a bit darker and floppy and it looks weird, maybe it isn't that weird and is normal but I don't know and I can't find a clear answer anywhere online/this forum and I wanted to make this post for help. this is a shitty not to scale diagram of what it looks like non erect, someone please help because I don't know what else to do,
Thanks
dm pics or larp

Roast beef foreskin

Imagine this being your first post jfl.

I'd rope ngl.

OP, just end it it's over for you. Nothing can save you now.
i dont see why people dont think that this account is a burner

Make a noose with your loose prenis skin and rope u fuarkin gigatard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52566
Ok so I had no idea that half this forum were 17-22 year olds and the other half were 12 so maybe this wasn't the best place to ask this, I just wanted to ask a forum that only exists for self improvement related topics to see if it was possible to reverse something my past self had done a few years ago and I still have no answer. Also I will not be killing myself even though that is a known working solution.

Thanks
Jfl, just stop masturbating and it will be back like normal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48066
HOW DOES THIS FORUM GET FUNNIER DAY BY DAY.
Laser skin removal