LOOX BRUTAL DESCENSION FROM 2021 TO 2024

androgenic

androgenic

Women's rights and body positivity activist
I turned myself from a maesthetic chap in 2021 (back when I used to get swarmed by JBs) into a potatoheaded collagenless bloated golem, all in the span of 3 years. I've been getting treated like utter swamp scum by females lately, but I've just started tret+microneedling so hopefully I can get back to my prime

2021:

2024:

I guess it's true guys! Being a lifetime vegan natty and eating 1kg sugar per day really does prematurely age you from all the inflammation and insulin+mTOR signaling!

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: xnj, sayi, geneticdiff and 66 others
Damn, might aswell call it quits :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Andremln, aber and 12 others
Enjoy diabetes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, fuckedupmanlet, anthony111553 and 8 others
Nothing is free in the world. The universe always demands an offering. You want to escape inceldom and become chad through roids? You sacrifice health, collagen, hair, etc.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sayi, Andremln, Newday*V3 and 31 others
Holy shit inject the blue devil asap. You look 40

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, futureashtray, aber and 7 others
Damn, might aswell call it quits :lul:
Sucks getting guessed 35 on average nowadays!
Enjoy diabetes
Look into the biomarkers known as "hba1c" and "homa-IR" and see whether having healthy figures in said biomarkers is conducive to diabetes, young cobber! or don't -- up to you!
Holy shit inject the blue devil asap. You look 40
I'm past the point of no return -- might have to go with cyanide instead.
Nothing is free in the world. The universe always demands an offering. You want to escape inceldom and become chad through roids? You sacrifice health, collagen, hair, etc.
Finally a high iq individual!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, futureashtray, watah and 10 others

Look into the biomarkers known as "hba1c" and "homa-IR" and see whether having healthy figures in said biomarkers is conducive to diabetes, young cobber! or don't -- up to you!

How did u eat that much sugar

• +1
Reactions: Jova and 6PSLcel

Is that actually u in 2024? Doesn’t even look like same person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, boss8055, FailedNormieManlet and 6 others
not even the same person

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jova, kiyopon, boss8055 and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jova, hypernormie, counterintuitive and 14 others
I just pour 1.4kg of it into my jug and drink it alongside some skim milk powder, protein powder, oil, and obviously water.

You cunts really have to rub it in like that? I get it bro, I descended. Go easy on me.
Artificial sugar wont have any positive benefits its bullshit, natural sugar from fruits and raw honey only

• +1
Reactions: Jova, thereallegend, Rea and 3 others
I just pour 1.4kg of it into my jug and drink it alongside some skim milk powder, protein powder, oil, and obviously water.

You cunts really have to rub it in like that? I get it bro, I descended. Go easy on me.
Not even tryna rub it in, ur eye area looks
Completely different I thought it was two diff ppl and ur trolling, but I sorta see the resemblance. Mogs me regardless Lmao I wasn’t tryna be mean

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Deleted member 64829, horizontallytall and 5 others
Not even tryna rub it in, ur eye area looks
Completely different I thought it was two diff ppl and ur trolling, but I sorta see the resemblance. Mogs me regardless Lmao I wasn’t tryna be mean
nga ure stupid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, SteveRogers, watah and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Deleted member 64829, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person

how ur eyebrow density gone just like that ?

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Deleted member 64829, Niggamaxxer and 4 others
1 kg of sugar diet really ascended me bhai

I’ve grown a mandible and become white since starting and now I pull all the JB noodle Stacy lites

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, mrriceguyreturn, FailedNormieManlet and 5 others
I turned myself from a maesthetic chap in 2021 (back when I used to get swarmed by JBs) into a potatoheaded collagenless bloated golem, all in the span of 3 years. I've been getting treated like utter swamp scum by females lately, but I've just started tret+microneedling so hopefully I can get back to my prime

2021:
View attachment 3077040View attachment 3077086View attachment 3077027View attachment 3077101View attachment 3077102

2024:
View attachment 3077078View attachment 3077080View attachment 3077081View attachment 3077109

I guess it's true guys! Being a lifetime vegan natty and eating 1kg sugar per day really does prematurely age you from all the inflammation and insulin+mTOR signaling!
Still a fakecel with that physique

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and mrriceguyreturn
You'd build insulin resistance over time and then sugar would start not doing any shit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: socialcel, thereallegend, 6PSLcel and 1 other person
You just stopped doing makeup bro
Not much different from women

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Deleted member 64829, hypernormie and 1 other person
You'd build insulin resistance over time and then sugar would start not doing any shit
I hope this is bait because this by far one of the dumbest things I think I've heard anyone say

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Deleted member 64829, Deleted member 65033 and 6 others
crazy to think about. You look so similar to your preroid face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, thekam1z, lowtiernormiechad and 5 others
I hope this is bait because this by far one of the dumbest things I think I've heard anyone say
Why if u keep spiking ur insulin with sugar youll build insulin resistance

• +1
Reactions: triggr and 6PSLcel

2021:
View attachment 3077040View attachment 3077086View attachment 3077027View attachment 3077101View attachment 3077102

2024:
View attachment 3077078View attachment 3077080View attachment 3077081View attachment 3077109

you aged like 10 yrs

• +1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, j05, multi and 22 others
Artificial sugar wont have any positive benefits its bullshit, natural sugar from fruits and raw honey only
I just use it as easy calories and carbohydrates pal. It's cheap and very volumetrically calorically dense. Also, "artificial" and "processed" are just buzzwords. Something being artificial or processed is not inherently a bad thing. In fact, "natural sugar" from fruits is far worse than white sugar because it's pure fructose, as opposed to sucrose which is 50/50 fructose/glucose. Fructose is far more inflammatory and liver toxic than glucose is. And the added fiber in fruits just slows digestion further.
Insulin resistance is dependent on genetics, exercise, muscularity, body fat. And I've maintained insulin sensitivity for years on this diet and even did a borderline keto tier cut recently which would have skyrocketed my insulin sensitivity. But who knows -- maybe I'm just retarded and not noticing the insulin demons creeping up on me! I allowed myself to age this poorly after all!
crazy to think about. You look so similar to your preroid face.
What goes up must come down I suppose.
you aged like 10 yrs
Hopefully tretinoin + microneedling can save me.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jova, |Daddy_Zygos|, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Caging, what happened to your main missing youe evisceation theeads

• +1
@androgenic what roids did you use and what age

• +1
also i just farted

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, hypernormie, mike21 and 5 others
also tazarotene better than tret

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio and Clavicular
Nigga basically advocating for future liver failure/cancer 😂 mirin eliminating competition thru misinformation

• +1
Reactions: Jova, socialcel, arabcelxxx and 3 others
Looxmascara

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, zeshama, socialcel and 13 others

why tf would you ever think eating so much sugar is good for you ?

• +1
Reactions: Jova, ryuken, tombradylover and 1 other person
@androgenic do you believe in the existence of a norwood reaper

• +1
Bro, you gotta get back to your prime or else i will have to stop getting off this video

Attachments

• 30238.mov
    6.9 MB
  • +1
State of this forum tbh

• +1
Reactions: Jova, thereallegend, ascension and 4 others
Nigga basically advocating for future liver failure/cancer 😂 mirin eliminating competition thru misinformation
In my short time here i can tell you that he's a completely retarded insufferable piece of shit low iq rage baiting son of a whore. I suggest you put him on ignore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, socialcel, neverchadlite and 2 others

Mirin u only been here since Friday. Welcome niger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, hypernormie, ascension and 3 others
It's just another carb, pal. No need to be so scared of sugar.
Seriously man? You're really gonna post this frame of me as if it's some joke? You really want a grown man like me to cry myself to sleep for a week straight? That's really not cool dude.
In my short time here i can tell you that he's a completely retarded insufferable piece of shit low iq rage baiting son of a whore. I suggest you put him on ignore
Impressive rhyming scheme bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Newday*V3, RichardSpencel and 4 others
I’ve never been able to tell the extent to which ( if at all )you morph pics. The change is so abrupt it kinda looks uncanny. But regardless that’s still a wild ascension just off some soft maxes. I remember you posted a pic of u in high school looking Nordic asf lmfao. Big ups to roids Fr the forum just needs to do them it’ll save a lot of pain and time. Do you dye your eyebrows or used minox?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, SteveRogers, Deleted member 64829 and 1 other person
It's just another carb, pal. No need to be so scared of sugar.

Seriously man? You're really gonna post this frame of me as if it's some joke? You really want a grown man like me to cry myself to sleep for a week straight? That's really not cool dude.

Impressive rhyming scheme bro
theres a difference between consuming sugar (glucose) at low to moderate levels vs literally consuming it to the point where ur desensitizing ur insulin receptors to it thus causing type 2 diabetes and massive giving urself massive risk for nuked metabolism, liver failure, liver cancer, kidney diseases and other cardiovascular diseases etc.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, socialcel, neverchadlite and 5 others
@androgenic did u ever have a telegram account with the username of @AndrogenicOgre ?

• +1
theres a difference between consuming sugar (glucose) at low to moderate levels vs literally consuming it to the point where ur desensitizing ur insulin receptors to it thus causing type 2 diabetes and massive giving urself massive risk for nuked metabolism, liver failure, liver cancer, kidney diseases and other cardiovascular diseases etc.
yea after a point it doesnt increase igf1

• +1
Reactions: Jova, thereallegend, GeThinnerLookBetter and 1 other person
Why roids terrible for your health. Anyone still listening to this guy deserves his fate.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, socialcel, thereallegend and 2 others
That's what happens when you take steroids in teenage years and do reckless shit not thinking about any potential side effects and consequences.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, socialcel, thereallegend and 2 others
@androgenic did u ever have a telegram account with the username of @AndrogenicOgre ?
Nope rofl, celebrity pilled again; some randoms are impersonating me when I'm a nobody
Why roids terrible for your health. Anyone still listening to this guy deserves his fate.
That's what happens when you take steroids in teenage years and do reckless shit not thinking about any potential side effects and consequences.
No need to rub it in guys. I'm already having a hard enough time experiencing such a descension as is.

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and owlofathena
Do you bone smash

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and Clavicular
Nigga nerfed so bad that he lost his eyebrows :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, 6PSLcel, sickdawgie and 1 other person
Nigga seriously how did you pull of this mythical decision :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel