LOOX BRUTAL DESCENSION FROM 2021 TO 2024

You look better now lol, so much frauding before made you look weird

• JFL
Reactions: 6PSLcel
I called it. He fruads about pretty much everything and y’all called me a mad man

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, mayo mogger, JOJOcelReturns and 1 other person
Nope rofl, celebrity pilled again; some randoms are impersonating me when I'm a nobody

No need to rub it in guys. I'm already having a hard enough time experiencing such a descension as is.
Be happy you were chad, even if for a bit, I’d rather live like a chad for a year than my current self for a thousand

I turned myself from a maesthetic chap in 2021 (back when I used to get swarmed by JBs) into a potatoheaded collagenless bloated golem, all in the span of 3 years. I've been getting treated like utter swamp scum by females lately, but I've just started tret+microneedling so hopefully I can get back to my prime

2021:
View attachment 3077040View attachment 3077086View attachment 3077027View attachment 3077101View attachment 3077102

2024:
View attachment 3077078View attachment 3077080View attachment 3077081View attachment 3077109

I guess it's true guys! Being a lifetime vegan natty and eating 1kg sugar per day really does prematurely age you from all the inflammation and insulin+mTOR signaling!
The issue is more than just collagen. You need your old hair length and hairstyle back need darker eyebrows and darker eyelashes again

what are you planning to do about it?

He is trolling only no minimal rational capacity kids falling for this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Giorgio, fuckedupmanlet and 5 others
I turned myself from a maesthetic chap in 2021 (back when I used to get swarmed by JBs) into a potatoheaded collagenless bloated golem, all in the span of 3 years. I've been getting treated like utter swamp scum by females lately, but I've just started tret+microneedling so hopefully I can get back to my prime

2021:
View attachment 3077040View attachment 3077086View attachment 3077027View attachment 3077101View attachment 3077102

2024:
View attachment 3077078View attachment 3077080View attachment 3077081View attachment 3077109

I guess it's true guys! Being a lifetime vegan natty and eating 1kg sugar per day really does prematurely age you from all the inflammation and insulin+mTOR signaling!
This is how white men age :(

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
BRUTAL

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
its really the same dude?

So if u already beautiful dont take roids, but if u look like a goblin go roid ?

literally lose 5kg weight/bloat
taz or tret for 2-3 months

and youre back to normal

edit: these arent pics from 2024 JFL at me for getting baited

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jova, watah, fuckedupmanlet and 6 others
Larp.

But proves the importance of coloring

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet

2021:

2024:

You were very low IQ abusing everything how you did. Life is a marathon not a sprint. Ideally you ascend smartly in your late teens, early 20s and then focus on maintaining youth until you are 60-70. If you do it correctly you will be able to slay JBs for as long as possible and much younger women when you can't JBs anymore. Then if you desire so, you get a good young woman for LTR when you see fit.

Even if you are exaggerating or trolling with this post, if I recall correctly, you are still pretty young. It will get much worse for you. 25+ is where the real game begins.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jova, boss8055, watah and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: huwie, |Daddy_Zygos| and Pollorex
Maybe he got famous and thinks he got the job done so he let himself go as the dopamine he received was enough for him

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
:ogre:Your approach to life was rather unfortunate, marked by poor judgment and reckless behavior in many areas. It's essential to recognize that life is not a short, quick race but a long, enduring journey, akin to a marathon rather than a sprint. Ideally, one should aim to achieve a significant level of maturity and wisdom in their late teenage years or early twenties. This period is crucial for laying a strong foundation for the future.

Once you have established yourself during these formative years, the focus should shift towards preserving your vitality and youthful energy well into your 60s and 70s. If you manage this wisely, you will maintain the ability to attract and charm much younger women for an extended period. As time progresses and circumstances change, you may find yourself shifting your interests. Eventually, when the time feels right, you could seek out a fulfilling, long-term relationship (LTR) with a younger, compatible partner.

By approaching life with a thoughtful, strategic mindset, you maximize your opportunities for both personal satisfaction and meaningful connections, thereby ensuring that you can enjoy a rich and rewarding life across different stages.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, thereallegend, infini and 1 other person

2021:

2024:

Brows and hair too.

Last edited:
literally look younger after years of a vegan natty lifestyle

Bro needs to be put in a lab to get his genetics studied

Regardless how’s life

• +1
Reactions: Jova, EliteMewing and androgenic
IMG 0962

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and androgenic

2021:

2024:

frauded vs unfrauded

• +1
Reactions: Jova
The only thing that changed is u stopped wearing makeup

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, boss8055, Ascеnd and 1 other person
He looks younger in the 2024 pics? Can someone confirm if this is a troll?

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and ryuken
average iq in this thread can’t be any higher than 70

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, dragomaxxer, Giorgio and 11 others
I called it. He fruads about pretty much everything and y’all called me a mad man
You're truly a prophet!
what are you planning to do about it?
Tretinoin + microneedling + beef tallow
literally look younger after years of a vegan natty lifestyle

Bro needs to be put in a lab to get his genetics studied

Regardless how’s life
Pretty good pal. Message me on IG whenever
frauded vs unfrauded
The only thing that changed is u stopped wearing makeup
Walter white nonono

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Newday*V3, Moggedbyevery1 and 2 others
You were very low IQ abusing everything how you did. Life is a marathon not a sprint. Ideally you ascend smartly in your late teens, early 20s and then focus on maintaining youth until you are 60-70. If you do it correctly you will be able to slay JBs for as long as possible and much younger women when you can't JBs anymore. Then if you desire so, you get a good young woman for LTR when you see fit.

Even if you are exaggerating or trolling with this post, if I recall correctly, you are still pretty young. It will get much worse for you. 25+ is where the real game begins.
why is everyone on this site so retarded..? niggas need to take the rayp pill

• +1
Reactions: Jova
this is what happens when a site becomes overrun with browns and blacks and the average iq of the website gets skewed to the left side of the curve

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer and fuckedupmanlet
high smv. but ascends to ultra high smv with those light blue contacts and mascara ngl. looks insane

• +1
i thought that u were trolling and the second pictures were you pre ascension

Bring back Titbot

• +1

2021:

2024:

u look like ur 17 year old self again but fat

You were never a chad to begin with, height and frame hailo carried your smv

Wats with the eyeliner gay nigga :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and jattlife

2021:

2024:

Candid shots dont lie, brutal descension of facial harmony, from maesthetic appealmaxxed mogger to low trust ogre badg96maxxed in such a short timelapse, u should have quit the game on time and cash-in to profit of the gains instead of continuing playing lottery with ur health and looks to failure

4292194 2307292 OddMadeupAnemonecrab size restricted

Last edited:

2021:

2024:

It’s clear as day bro had jaw implants or filler

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova, slavicpsycho and thereallegend
why doesn't anyone realize that he just changed the dates and that the after is his before jfl

• +1
Reactions: Jova, fuckedupmanlet, huwie and 3 others
literally lose 5kg weight/bloat
taz or tret for 2-3 months

and youre back to normal

edit: these arent pics from 2024 JFL at me for getting baited
Fuck this niger for baiting my dumbass then making me feel bad about it afterword I knew this shit wasn’t real. Kys OP u ducking niger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, fuckedupmanlet, lcberg04 and 2 others
Loox,do you have any carbs besides the white sugar?
How does a peaty day of eating look like for you?

@androgenic

Wtf going on nigga

How much roid did you actually do

And dye all ur hair again black hair mogs

you just need to get back to fraudmaxxing with your make up and colored contacts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back