LOOX BRUTAL DESCENSION FROM 2021 TO 2024

why doesn't anyone realize that he just changed the dates and that the after is his before jfl
Cuz people can't think critically. Only people that rot here for years would know

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, gigell and Rea
Cuz people can't think critically. Only people that rot here for years would know
fuck you it's only been a month...... you're saying it's already fucking over for me ?

troll thread worked as intended. average forum user iq is indeed sub 80

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Giorgio, Disrupted Gene, SteveRogers and 4 others
i was about to go berserk on every retard here for believing that shit
how the fuck did most people fall for that shit

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, gigell, Mrinfinityx and 1 other person
I turned myself from a maesthetic chap in 2021 (back when I used to get swarmed by JBs) into a potatoheaded collagenless bloated golem, all in the span of 3 years. I've been getting treated like utter swamp scum by females lately, but I've just started tret+microneedling so hopefully I can get back to my prime

2021:
View attachment 3077040View attachment 3077086View attachment 3077027View attachment 3077101View attachment 3077102

2024:
View attachment 3077078View attachment 3077080View attachment 3077081View attachment 3077109

I guess it's true guys! Being a lifetime vegan natty and eating 1kg sugar per day really does prematurely age you from all the inflammation and insulin+mTOR signaling!
andrew jenny

• +1
Reactions: androgenic
Some guy sent this thread in the group chat and said look loox finally became ugly and was laughing.

Looksmax is the most autistic most jealous seether community on the entire planet

• JFL
Some guy sent this thread in the group chat and said look loox finally became ugly and was laughing.

Looksmax is the most autistic most jealous seether community on the entire planet
how are cunts so unbelievably fucking dumb? @Clavicular instantly told me I fucked up by making it TOO blatant yet 80% of the utter cretins on this thread got fooled?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dystopian, watah, marchesi and 3 others
how are cunts so unbelievably fucking dumb? @Clavicular instantly told me I fucked up by making it TOO blatant yet 80% of the utter cretins on this thread got fooled?
ethnics wish all day for anglos to fall, and if you give them a string of hope they'll instantly fall for it because how badly they wish it was true

• JFL
Why u do not answer any roid question? Do u take insulin

u never ascended to begin lol

Take a cold shower.
IMG 4527

• JFL
Reactions: sayi
I turned myself from a maesthetic chap in 2021 (back when I used to get swarmed by JBs) into a potatoheaded collagenless bloated golem, all in the span of 3 years. I've been getting treated like utter swamp scum by females lately, but I've just started tret+microneedling so hopefully I can get back to my prime

2021:
View attachment 3077040View attachment 3077086View attachment 3077027View attachment 3077101View attachment 3077102

2024:
View attachment 3077078View attachment 3077080View attachment 3077081View attachment 3077109

I guess it's true guys! Being a lifetime vegan natty and eating 1kg sugar per day really does prematurely age you from all the inflammation and insulin+mTOR signaling!
Vegan lol ruined you just like me from mogger to incel

Your a grown ass man posting threads like your a kid grow up faggot

u never ascended to begin lol
No!!! Formidable! Menacing! Go easy on me little pal!
Your a grown ass man posting threads like your a kid grow up faggot
Aww ease up on the self-deprecation my cute little comrade! I know I’m superior to you but I deserve at least one thread in comparison to your 3000+ posts, right?

• JFL
Reactions: Jonnyboi

2021:

2024:

Me when I show pre-ascension photos and ppl believe it

I just pour 1.4kg of it into my jug and drink it alongside some skim milk powder, protein powder, oil, and obviously water.

You cunts really have to rub it in like that? I get it bro, I descended. Go easy on me.
Please change this horrible font

this forum is so retarded how can everyone here not see obvious trolling 😭😭

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer and Deleted member 1140
w

2021:

2024:

were you really vegan or is it troll

Users who are viewing this thread

Back