Losing 20 pounds in 30 days is my goal

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Is it possible? So far I have lost 5 pounds over the past week by fasting and running. But I am going to take it up a notch I go on vacation in a month. I want to go from 180 to 160. Not sure how much is water loss but I look leaner on my face.

So far it seems possible based on weight loss I have already done although its getting harder and harder. Today I passed out for an hour and had a dream about eating food.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: RopeMaxxed
I have lost all sex drive I only eat eggs when I do eat. So no carbs at all. And I eat under 1000 calories everyday.

Its fucking weird I feel like I have more urges looking at a piece of steak then if a naked woman was in my room rn.

• Love it
Is it possible? So far I have lost 5 pounds over the past week by fasting and running. But I am going to take it up a notch I go on vacation in a month. I want to go from 180 to 160. Not sure how much is water loss but I look leaner on my face.

So far it seems possible based on weight loss I have already done although its getting harder and harder. Today I passed out for an hour and had a dream about eating food.
Unironically, been there done that, JFL. Maybe not 20, but 15 at least.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Unironically, been there done that, JFL. Maybe not 20, but 15 at least.
I am doing the max to figure it out even if I gotta run/walk 10 miles a day I will make it work. Only problem I have is my fucking parents...

My mom keeps saying I need to eat and bringing me food which makes this very hard she is worried I am not eating

I am doing the max to figure it out even if I gotta run/walk 10 miles a day I will make it work. Only problem I have is my fucking parents...

My mom keeps saying I need to eat and bringing me food which makes this very hard she is worried I am not eating
The way your Mo would look at you with immense love, admiration and respect after losing 20 pounds>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> her worries.

Trust me I've gone from 32 BMI to 22 BMI and still cutting. She is your mom but she'd soon understand, Bhai.

• +1

They always say that then when you lose the weight they will be happy

• +1
The way your Mo would look at you with immense love, admiration and respect after losing 20 pounds>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> her worries.

Trust me I've gone from 32 BMI to 22 BMI and still cutting. She is your mom but she'd soon understand, Bhai.
Boomers and people in general just look at fasting in a bad way. Unless if your skinny asf nothing bad will happen. But people think if you don't eat for 3 days your going to die...

They always say that then when you lose the weight they will be happy
So true...!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: badamj and RopeMaxxed
Boomers and people in general just look at fasting in a bad way. Unless if your skinny asf nothing bad will happen. But people think if you don't eat for 3 days your going to die...
Yes, Bhai. My PR while water fasting is 4 or 5 days.
Now, that I'm only skinnyfat (I think), water fasting for more than 3 days seems impossible, JFL.

I feel weaker in the gym but slowly lifting more.

• Hmm...
Yes, Bhai. My PR while water fasting is 4 or 5 days.
Now, that I'm only skinnyfat (I think), water fasting for more than 3 days seems impossible, JFL.

I feel weaker in the gym but slowly lifting more.
I want to try dry fasting. I am not really doing true fasting every other day I have eggs for protein since I still am running.

Caffeine helps a lot and having salt too

I want to try dry fasting. I am not really doing true fasting every other day I have eggs for protein since I still am running.

Caffeine helps a lot and having salt too
Yes. I have Dry Fasted for 36 hours once, it mogs. I'd like to do it again, FR.

• +1
Yes. I have Dry Fasted for 36 hours once, it mogs. I'd like to do it again, FR.
What makes it better then water fasting it sounds dangerous aswell...

What makes it better then water fasting it sounds dangerous aswell...
Not dangerous, Bhai, JFL.
You lose nearly 2x the fat on dry fasting compared to only water fasting.

• Woah
  • JFL
Based&BlackPilledToTheCore.
Will I actually die from this? I think you would at worst pass out I doubt anyone has the strength to let their body die your body would force you to drink water whether you liked it or not.

Will I actually die from this? I think you would at worst pass out I doubt anyone has the strength to let their body die your body would force you to drink water whether you liked it or not.
Yeah, 95% you won't die. Just don't push it too hard.
ovER.

• +1
Yeah, 95% you won't die. Just don't push it too hard.
ovER.
My next thread will be how I lost 20 pounds in 7 days. 10 mile runs and dry fasting everyday also I will go to a sauna afterwards.

My next thread will be how I lost 20 pounds in 7 days. 10 mile runs and dry fasting everyday also I will go to a sauna afterwards.
Based if you really do it.
HowevER, you'd mostly rather die.
:lul: :lul: :lul:

Not dangerous, Bhai, JFL.
You lose nearly 2x the fat on dry fasting compared to only water fasting.
You stupid retard water has no calories

You stupid retard water has no calories
Dry fasting burns more fat because fat has water in it so your body breaks it down quicker to get to the water. It speeds up the rate at which your burning it. This is why dehydrated people feel super hot. If you get dehydrated enough your body starts rapidly burning fat in order to get water.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901

Maybe if you only eat meat, and you don’t eat a lot, either way that’s super unhealthy. Why u wanna lose so much so fast?

• +1
Maybe if you only eat meat, and you don’t eat a lot, either way that’s super unhealthy. Why u wanna lose so much so fast?
Vacation in a tropical place in a month. Gotta look ripped

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
  • +1
how long do I have to take it?
Depends on what your taking. Most of them you just take once and it slims your face down for a day or a couple hours

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and Deleted member 16515
Depends on what your taking. Most of them you just take once and it slims your face down for a day or a couple hours
I'll try that after my fasts are finished to be fair I want to see what my face naturally looks like after losing 20 pounds my natural weight is somewhere around 150-160

• +1
Reactions: Sondern

Same my parents always giving me shit food I didn’t ask for and it’s very tempting