Losing body fat

D

Deleted member 2587

Solstice
Is it better to workout and diet

or just cut calories?

cut calories if all u care about is fat loss. lifting is to build muscle, cardio is to burn calories. if you don't care about maintaing muscle mass or building it then theres really no reason to workout while cutting calories it's just extra stressors on your body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
cut calories if all u care about is fat loss. lifting is to build muscle, cardio is to burn calories
Rn I’m 6’1 210. Should I die down to 160 then workout and bulk to 180? Does that sound good

workout AND DIET. If you cut calories you will become a disgusting skinnyfatty and it wont solve anything. You need some sort of resistance training or its over.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WannaBeA6, Deleted member 2632, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
workout AND DIET. If you cut calories you will become a disgusting skinnyfatty and it wont solve anything. You need some sort of resistance training or its over.
Alright

Yeah you have to lift weights to avoid being skinnyfat, also more muscle = more fat burned because muscle cost calories

Both, not working out and just dieting is just making an already difficult process way harder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
Lean bulk forever

Water fast tbh

Is it better to workout and diet

or just cut calories?
No Carbs green tea 3 a day dark vegetables and meat meals everyday fasting aswell do the 12 to 8 that's what I do not now though Christmas and 8 got chocolate then after burn it of and grind the bf down

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8583