Lost weight even tho I look fatter

R

Repentsinner

I dont believe in God anymore
Joined
Nov 1, 2022
Posts
3,683
Reputation
2,984
Shit is crazy I've stopped fasting for more than a day also and last time I weighed like 5 more pounds than I do now and I even look fatter to me is the scale broken?
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Blond3cel
Maybe after the fasting your body started to gain some Water weight which makes you look bloated.

But im just guessing i dont know for sure.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Repentsinner
You need to reduce sodium intake and increase potassium
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25056 and Repentsinner

Similar threads

neuroo
Replies
6
Views
40
alexcs
A
ascendEliasDepoot
Replies
10
Views
75
alexcs
A
binladen
Replies
16
Views
174
gonialangle1
gonialangle1
non-chalant
Replies
16
Views
87
Looshmaxxed
Looshmaxxed
MrVolcanian
Replies
8
Views
66
LiteralChud
LiteralChud

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top