Love after the blackpill

maxmendietta

maxmendietta

busy being a cuck
Hello kings, after blackpilling the fuck out of myself, i have felt weird thoughts about what is really love all about.
It depresses me a bit because i haven't had that teenage love everyone talks about (i'm 18), and i really loved and still love some people before the blackpill,
but i wonder if they will like me after i looksmax. I don't want to feel like i'm just loved just because i look better now.
I just want to hear your thoughts and opinions or any stories you had after the blackpill.

Embrace the blackpill bros!

• So Sad
Reactions: SeiGun
There is no such thing as love outside of family.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoostWestThuisBest, CopeAndRope and Deleted member 3123
You just have to accept it for what it is. The blackpill doesn't change the fact that affection feels good. It's like being on a drug. Just because you know the only reason someone cares about you is for your looks, that doesn't change the effect that oxytocin and dopamine have on your brain.

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
You just have to accept it for what it is. The blackpill doesn't change the fact that affection feels good. It's like being on a drug. Just because you know the only reason someone cares about you is for your looks, that doesn't change the effect that oxytocin and dopamine have on your brain.
What about spiritual connection and shit like that?
Fuck the blackpill is tough but i'm taking it for sure

There is no such thing as love and things like romance fiction and true love bullshit are just ploys by the powers that be to keep incels from doing suey by convincing then that their lives will magically get better and fall in love one day if they just wait because supposedly there is someone for everyone.

Of course that is a Shekel backed lie and the truth is that human beings are wild animals who do what they want when they want with no concern for romance or idealism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3195 and maxmendietta