How can you love like a normal human after being blackpilled

ApacheMaxx

ApacheMaxx

Iron
How can someone not turn borderline autistic after consuming all of the blackpill thinking? I just realised that I can’t really love anyone now, as they would initially “love” me more if I had better bones in my face, and didn’t “love” me at all, if I had 5% more bodyfat. I now also find basically all women boring and very similar to each other, personality wise. What can I do about it?

Think what? Low bf tall men get chicks while high bf midgets dont. Thats all. whats to mope about.

If you have the bones it’s not a problem

How can someone not turn borderline autistic after consuming all of the blackpill thinking? I just realised that I can’t really love anyone now, as they would initially “love” me more if I had better bones in my face, and didn’t “love” me at all, if I had 5% more bodyfat. I now also find basically all women boring and very similar to each other, personality wise. What can I do about it?
This isn’t being blackpilled it’s just being retarded. A few “mm of bone” wouldn’t make her instantly fall in love with you and being higher bodyfat wouldn’t remove her liking for you completely all of a sudden, assuming she actually does like you

You either become a tranny or racist.

It’s the truth, you don’t have to stress about it. It’s nature. Do you see the sloths cry because they are slow? Do you see the chicken cry because they’re the bottom of the food chain? You can’t change the natural order and laws of nature but you can learn to cope with it .

It’s like a law of physics like gravity? Does gravity cause you mental distress? :chad:

This isn’t being blackpilled it’s just being retarded. A few “mm of bone” wouldn’t make her instantly fall in love with you and being higher bodyfat wouldn’t remove her liking for you completely all of a sudden, assuming she actually does like you
Mm of bones is cope
This Is a few mm of bones change:

No much difference...:feelshehe:

yeah if i had a dick i would love a lot of girls